medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Forrest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Rp

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold was now dry from being in the sun do long and her crossbow was slung over her back. She maneuvered through the trees and under brush to find a big enough clearing. She could here Noctis behind her and knew she would be safe if any bandits were to attack.
When she came upon a clearing she was surprised by how big it was. Apple trees surrounded it. She took her bow off her back and aimed. Then the arrow went flying. Going right through one of the apples and landing on the ground.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis followed ducking beneath the foliage that was tall enough, and maneuvering around or stepping over the others. The sounds of the forest sent him into slight paranoia, and he found his fingers anxiously twitching and drawing for his blade like magnets quite often. As they entered the clearing, he calmed down a little as he checked their surroundings before settling his gaze on Marigold. He watched with interest as she gracefully aimed and delivered, sending an apple to the ground."Who taught you?" He breathed out, whilst walking around the clearing and glancing up at the sky and the surroundings above. He found the apple she had assualted and picked it up, examining it as he removed the arrow.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "My father," Marigold said simply, walking to where Noctis stood. She took the apple from his hand and too examined it, "He wanted me to be able to defend myself in some way."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis could tell the man had probably passed away."I see," was his simple answer. His own father completely hated him, and he had no idea what he did to deserve his father's malice, but their relationship was far beyond repair."Being a Lady in Waiting does not give you much time to practice, does it?" He asked, glancing at the sudden disturbance of a horse."Hng," he huffed. Either the stallion was wild or lost from its owner, albeit he was betting that it was wild.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold nodded leaning against the tree.
"Sadly yes... And you are the only one who knows about this besides Ophelia. Could I ask that you keep it a secret?" she asked. If any of the princesses knew of her skill they would probably hate her more then they already did, and if the queen knew... Marigold would be in serious trouble.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Yes m'lad-" he closed his eyes, looking irritated with himself before opening his eyes again."Yes, Marigold," he repeated gradually, making sure he did not use her formal title again."Marigold, you do not actually believe everyone dislikes you, do you?" He asked, canting his head curiously to the side. No one disliked her, or at least, he did not. He was also sure that none of the Princesses hated her either, or the queen. Obviously, the queen wouldn't, the queen was who adopted her.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Adopted?))

"Princesses do..." Marigold said, "Apparently I wooed Liam away from princess Rose, and she complained to Princess Amethyst who dislikes for hurting her sister. I just plain hate Princess Loren-" Marigold stopped and covered her hand with her mouth. "I shouldn't have said the! I wasn't thinking..." she could no longer speak.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Considering she... basically was taken in, it is considered an adoption in my perspective.))

Noctis had a headache from the beginning. Wooing a guy named Liam, and that guy was liked or in a relationship with Princess Rose, and Princess Amethyst was mad at Marigold because... Rose is her sister, obviously, and she is protective of her. Ok, he had that down, but... Did Marigold know Liam was in a relationship before her? In that case, it was both Liam and Marigold's fault. In fact, why did feminine always blame the other female? If anything, Princess Rose should be mad at Liam for even attempting to cheat. He rubbed his temples with closed eyes, albeit they opened immediately upon hearing Marigold mouth her hatred for Loren."What-why?" He asked. Princess Loren was the most selfless, fair maiden he had seen thus far.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold looked away as she spoke, "I know you fancy her and all Noctis... But do you really know that much about her?"

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Fancy?" He choked out."I never said-what would make you..." His voice died on his tongue as he decided to stop talking, otherwise, he would look like a babbling fool."No, I do not," he admitted begrudgingly, eyes canting to the side.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold looked back at him blankly.
"That's what I thought..."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "But I am not attracted to her," he protested, returning his gaze to the smug Marigold."... give me one reason why you hate her so much," he murmured, his eyes exposing challenge.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold shook her head, "It is out of my place to say anything more about her. I shouldn't have said anything in the first place..." She took a few steps back and stumbled on a branch, "I have to go." she said and then turned around and fled the clearing.

message 15: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:15AM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Marigold!" He sighed and gave up. There was no use in chasing someone who was trying to run away. Had it been something he said, did perhaps? Now he felt guilty. Oh well, he would find a way to make it up to her later... "Or now..." He whispered, completing his thoughts. Should he run after her?

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was walking when she saw Marigold run past her, she didn't go see what was wrong it never helped she usually got the cold shoulder for trying. She spotted Noctis "Hello, What happened to Marigold?" she asked concern in her voice

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Uh," he scratched the back of his head in uncertainty as he groaned."She just let a little secret slip and got nervous," he murmured, laughing nervously."It's nothing, really..." He waved his hand as if to brush the ordeal off.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Uh," he scratched the back of his head in uncertainty as he groaned."She just let a little secret slip and got nervous," he murmured, laughing nervously."It's nothing, really..." He waved his hand as if to brush the ordeal off.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh.. i will find her after when she is ready to talk to me." she smiled at him

message 20: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jun 13, 2012 12:15PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "No!" He cleared his throat and sighed."I do not think that is a good idea, she is the loner type," he murmured. Knowing Marigold hated Loren, he wanted to keep them seperated to the best of his abilities to do so.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked shocked "I guess i will tell Ophelia later on, What are you doing now?" she asked suddenly

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I actually was originally here with Marigold," he proclaimed, calming down quickly."She was... Showing me-" he paused, forgetting that he wasn't supposed to tell anyone about her crossbow skills."She was just showing me somewhere where I can get peace... Peace away from drama and such," he told her, sighing quietly in relief."What are you doing out here?" He asked Loren, glancing at the stallion and Katarin, who was in a dress!?! Hid eyebrows immediately furrowed in confusion before he shook his head and looked back to Loren. Whatever, worrying about Katarin could wait.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Simply walking around, the castle is very loud today i find buzzing with excitement." she stated

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Katarin, how nice to see you, how is your little miracle doing?" she asked smiling at Katarins stomach

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "That Is great, have you thought about what you will name him." she asked

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis' mind wandered back to the short conversation between him and Vladimir, his eyes staring intently on the subject of his desire and distress; Katarin. He sighed, closing his eyes. He was a Knight, a biological weapon born under a family whom was known to serve beneath the nobles as guards. He was born for this job. Love was not an option, because what exactly came out of it? Affection? Ha! One did not need another to be happy, albeit... would he be happier if he did have someone? He was always frowning, or busy being void of emotion. He knew what did come out of a relationship, though. Marriage, "exciting" nights, kids, and pain. He wanted... neither of it. Not even the thoughts of wild nights enticed him, for he was emotionally disturbed and thus doubted he was a good lover; he knew he wasn't.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Excuse me for this off question," he began, opening his eyes once again as he gazed at Katarin."Why is thou adorning a dress?" He asked, canting his head curiously to the side.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I see," he purred, arising from his nonchalantly state like a black rose blooming to the winter night."I must be off," he proclaimed, kneeling on his knee and kissing Princess Loren's hand. He knew she had said to refrain from treating her to formally, but... old habits died hard. As he stood, he gave Katarin and farewell nod and then walked from the clearing and disappeared into the far forest. As soon as he was out of sight and out of hearing range, he made a break for it and ran, jumping and ducking as he went.

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((lol I'm imagining that))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Imagining what, exactly?))

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Him running))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Cool... I suppose o.o))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Uh... Who are you asking?))

message 34: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress walked along the edge of the forest until she found a fallen log and sat on it. She tilted her face to the sun, and closed her eyes enjoying the quiet.

message 35: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress walked along the edge of the forest until she found a fallen log and sat on it. She tilted her face to the sun, and closed her eyes enjoying the quiet.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren walked into the forest and saw a women sitting by herself "Would you mind if i accompanied you?" Loren asked in a sweet polite voice

message 37: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress jumped a bit, and blushed. "Oh! I didn't hear you! And no I wouldn't mind."

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled and sat down "Thank you." she said finally once seated

message 39: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress smiled, "You're welcome. Its so beautiful out here." She said as she gestured around.

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It is nice out here, so peaceful and rather quite." she added breathing in the fresh scent

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked up surprisingly at the dragons she quickly bowed her head to him "Good evening." she said not knoeing what to say to a dragon

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled at that "You may ask them if you please you have my consent, but if you do not mind why would you be needing riders?" she asked curiosity in her voice

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren nodded "Very well, you shall have recruits to be your riders." she said

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren stood up "Where would you be recruiting?" she asked giving them the freedom to choose where to get there riders

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Then we shall head there, let us go to the town first." she said walking towards the dragons

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Me? I would ride the dragon king it would suit the titles we both have." she said

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren climbed onto his back and held on lightly not to hurt him she nodded to the other dragon to tell Draco that she was ready

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((am i making a 'Town rp-ing place?))

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((oh okay then off we go ! lol))

message 50: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) ((lol i go to bed and i miss out xD))

« previous 1