The Academy discussion

Girls Dorms > Kiri, Lyra, and Claudia's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Sweet." Claudia whistled as she followed her inside.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Alright." She nodded as she set her bags down on the clean floor.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments Claudia smirked and sighed as she set shadow searching around then room. Soon a shadow came back to her and she nodded, "Found it."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Yep." Claudia nodded as fire ball appeared before tem.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments ((Okay))

Claudia smiled following her.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments Claudia walked inside and muttered something under her breath as the light lit up the room. She smirked and looked around once again taking in the looks of the room.

message 7: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Yes." He said with a curious look on his face.

message 8: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Okay." He said with a curious grin feeling helpless with the blindfold on.

▒▓ Meghan ▓▒ | 17 comments "Walks in" HIII I MOVED TO A NEW SCHOOL! http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra walked in, making sure her hair didn't look awful. She went to brush her teeth.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy getts lost on his way there and realized he was at the men dorm.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra had hung the sweater she had been wearing on the door handle to make it easier for him to find it.

((we can move this to message if things will get too far))

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy finally found the room relieing on her scent. He went to open the door and Destiny appeared. "It has been appointed." She giggled before disappearing again. Darcy stopped in his tracks stunned.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra was changing into a shirt that actually was her size, instead of the one she had been wearing that was about seven sizes too big.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy knew what that meant and he didn't like it one bit.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra sighed, sitting on her bed. She wished he would get here already.

((we can move this to message if we have to((

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Lol. Sorry! My med make me spacey.)

Darcy opened althe door and leaned against it after he shut it.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((lol its ok... as long as youre not hallucinating))

"You look like you've seen a ghost," Lyra said.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (lol)

Darcy shook his head, "You have no clue. It as been appointed."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra looked at him, confused. "Which means...?"

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy opened his eyes, which were a blazing red. "Which means that you are supposed to be my next target." He closed his eyes and slide to the door. "I don't want to hurt you, Lyra. And I won't no matter the consequences."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra walked over at him and took his hands, preventing him from leaving so soon. "We'll find a way around it. There has to be a way around it."

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy's eyes opened quickly as he gripped her hands harder, "There isn't a way. THere is no way. I want to kiss so bad, but I'll kill you, if I do. And if I don't I think I might go mad. THe witch is toying with me, testing my loyalties and using you an innocent, to get her own way. Just because she loves Lucif."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra sighed, laying her head on his chest. "How can we at least prove that you know where your loyalties are?"

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "Not sucking out your soul would be it. Destiny can be cruel, but she wants to know that I continue to choose to be good rather han evil and turning an innocent pure girl nto a demon would not be doing good." Darcy laughed as he played with her hair. "I think I might love you Lyra and for that reason, I don't want to change you into something your not."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra sighed. "I wish this would be easier," she said. "I wish we could be together properly..."

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "Yeah, well, when you figure it out, let me know." The smile was in his voice as he said this.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "The only solution I have you won't like."

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy sighed slightly. "Doesn't mean that I will not hear you out. You are in this as much as I am."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "You said that making me like you would be bad and turn me into something I'm not."

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy nodded. "Go on."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "How do we know until we've gone through it?" Lyra asked, looking up at him. She didnt see any other way out of it.

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy's eyes narrowed. "You don't? "

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Look, I just don't see any other way out of it. I'm more scared of what would happen to you then I am about what will happen to me."

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "You're a seer. You haven't seen it?" Darcy asked with a hopeful tone.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "I have... And it appears that as long as when I wake up from passing out you're with me, I'm not any different."

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy breathed out a big sigh of relief. "Well, that helps me somewhat."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra smiled at him. "I'm still a seer too."

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy smiles. "That sounds good."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra pulled him towards her bed. "We should sit down."

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy let her pull him to the bed. "I didn't say the idea was good though." A smile tugged upon his lips.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "There might be a difference because I'm willing," Lyra said.

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy blinked rapidly trying to find a reason not to go through with it. "Do you really want to risk being like me and empting people of their souls so evil can live inside of their mortal shells?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "I'm willing..." She said. "I really am."

((What if she gives him half her soul, which is enough to make him half-human, and her half demon?))

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Ooooh! I like where this is going. Tell me more! They would be eternally intertwined with each other, well, DArcy would be forever in love with her! If he is half human, he would hve to stay in his current body and actually have to sustain it with normal food. What else? What about Lyra? Her eyes could change colors like Darcy. Ummm...She would crave maybe blood instead of souls? Blood is a life giving essence. What do you think? They will be new breeds.)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((That would be cool!!! I was thinking that Lyra would have the eyes like he does, prefer blood over food and occasionally need to take a soul, and they'd both be immoral :) it's a sort of half-demon species for both of them))

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (YAY! Totally cool! I love it! Time to turn them both!)

Darcy's eyes glowed when he opened them. He couldn't stem off the hunger any longer for her soul. He had warned her and she would not listen to him. Now, she was trapped..There was no escape for her now. Darcy smiled revealing sharp canine teeth and wrapped his arms aroundLyra's waist in a vice like grip. HE breathed in the scent on her hair and sighed deeply. His eyes glowed an even brighter red. "Ah, my sweet. Darcy has left and I am here. He won't turn you, but I will. He's a coward. Too clouded by love to see that you would make an excellent demoness."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra looked up at him silently, searching his face for something. She wanted to tell him something, but she knew that it wouldn't go over well.

« previous 1 3