WARRIORS~Our Erin, Rp and Book Obsession discussion

Games > Bluestar, Bluestar, Brokenstar!

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Swifty (last edited Jun 13, 2012 12:49PM) (new)

Swifty Pepsi | 15 comments To play this game, one person posts, "Bluestar!" The next person posts, "Bluestar!" And the last person has to post, "Brokenstar!" Then anybody can tell the person who posted "Brokenstar" to put something silly in every commentthey post that week.

Example:
Swiftpaw: Bluestar
Brambleclaw: Bluestar!
Tallstar: Oh, no! Brokenstar!
Squirrelflight: Hehe! Put "And that is why I love mud pie" at the end of all your posts this week!

Example of Tallstar's post:
Tallstar padded around camp. {{And that is why I love mud pie: BBB Dare!}}

Rules:
No posting twice in a row!
If you posted Brokenstar, you must put the phrase given to you after your posts!
Make sure the phrases are appropriate!
HAVE FUN! :D

message 2: by Swifty (new)

Swifty Pepsi | 15 comments Bluestar!

message 4: by Swifty (new)

Swifty Pepsi | 15 comments Brokenstar!!!

Okay, what do I have to post? xP

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Bluestar!

message 6: by ange (new)

ange (mitskis) Bluestar!

message 7: by Swifty (last edited Jun 13, 2012 12:53PM) (new)

Swifty Pepsi | 15 comments Post, "“I like fuzzy kittycats and pretending household appliances have feelings.”

Bluestar!

This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff. -BBB Dare

message 8: by ange (new)

ange (mitskis) Bluestar!

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) (("First things first. But not necessarily in that order."))

Bluestar

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) ((That was the 3rd, but I'll do it ;D))

Brokenstar!

Okay, pick your poison!

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) ((Oh...wow.))

Bluestar

(Holy Cherry Danish! The baconbits ate Rainbow Dash! You know what that means? I HAVE TO EAT A FAX MACHINE!-BBB dare)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fires in the fireplaces on Christmas days are not good news for Santa))

Bluestar!

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ Bluestar!

((Fires in the fireplaces on Christmas days are not good news for Santa - BBB dare))

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) ((Oh no!!))

Brokenstar!

((What'll it be?))

(Holy Cherry Danish! The baconbits ate Rainbow Dash! You know what that means? I HAVE TO EAT A FAX MACHINE!-BBB dare)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((ahaha i love this!! okay, you have to say: tin cans are good snacks for satyrs and paper clips, and the gum underneath chairs melts with putty!))
Bluestar!

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) ((Wow. Really? Just...wow.))

Bluestar!

(Holy Cherry Danish! The baconbits ate Rainbow Dash! You know what that means? I HAVE TO EAT A FAX MACHINE!-BBB dare~Thanks Calamity)

(Tin cans are good snacks for satyrs and paper clips, and the gum underneath chairs melts with putty!-BBB dare~Thanks Asmaa)

message 19: by Hawkclaw (new)

Hawkclaw  (sammykins4sbcglobalnet) | 12 comments (Uh-oh)

B-B-Brokenstar!

(What do I have to say? This game is AWESOME by the way.)

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) (("Hey, look at me, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string, and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!" DOCTOR WHO IS AWESOME!!!!))

Bluestar

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ ((Oh, great))

Brokenstar

((Fires in the fireplaces on Christmas days are not good news for Santa - BBB dare))

message 22: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Bluestar?

message 24: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Bluestar!

message 25: by Noki (last edited Jul 08, 2012 08:48AM) (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) B...

B...B...I can't say this!

Br...Brokenstar!

message 26: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Write: "Hoo ha, hoo ha, na na na na na, na na na na na na na na, hoo ha, hoo ha, na na na na na na na na na, have you ever been in love? TEEHEE" XD

message 27: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Oh yeah, and Calamity, write: "NyQuil is poison for poison masters who work with posion and drink poison themselves but they poison others." :P

message 28: by ange (new)

ange (mitskis) Bluestar!

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 9 comments BROKENSTAR!

So, what do I do?(is actually excited)

message 30: by ange (new)

ange (mitskis) Say, "I want to go to Pieland beacuse purple elephants are invading my fuzzy-wuzzy sock collection!"

Bluestar :)

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 9 comments o...ok....
bluestar.

((I want to go to Pieland beacuse purple elephants are invading my fuzzy-wuzzy sock collection!-BBB Dare))

message 32: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Brokenstar *sniff*

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

^^ say "we landed on earth to find intelligent life, oops, we made a mistake"

Bluestar!

message 34: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Bluestar

(we landed on earth to find intelligent life, oops, we made a mistake -BBB Dare)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Brokenstar!

what do i say huh? what do i say?

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 9 comments Say, Anime is a useless thing.
It just seems like you like anime, so...yeah.
Anyways....Bluestar!

message 37: by ange (new)

ange (mitskis) Bluestar!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Brokenstar

(Anime is a useless thing- BBB dare)

OH! I get another one!