Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7) Gates of Paradise discussion

Schuyler Pregnant?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dasola (new)

Dasola For some odd reason i have this strange hope that schuyler is pregnant and that Jack is wrong about the curse

Lauriz Carrillo ME TOO

message 3: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Schuyler being PREGNANT would make the story go to the the highest level a book has ever gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Mariah (new)

Mariah sorry I forgot to add that if Schuyler was Pregnant,and Jack finds out we all know that Jack will find a way out of HELL!!!

Lauriz Carrillo i wonder if she's gonna feel betrayed as soon as she finds out about the whole jack being Satan's general thingy, thinking that perhaps he's somehow going back to Mimi and we'll get stuck with a "betrayed" feeling skyler during the whole book or she somehow deeeeep down knows and we wont see a depressed skyler during the whole book...she must know that he's doing it for her right?

Cierra (The Book Lover's Report) I absolutely hope she's pregnant! That would be the best. Ending. Ever. For this series, and I know that if she WAS pregnant, then Jack would come back and be there for her, no matter what.

Lauriz Carrillo yeah that'll be really cool,lots of little Jackie's, but if she's pregnant annnnd feeling betrayed she wont tell him,also the whole pregnant idea work's because if she's dying well there's no much she can fight and in this book she's supposed to be a lot more in to the action and fighting stuff

message 8: by Mariah (new)

Mariah She would fight for her baby

message 9: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley did anyone notice it said someone will die and someone will live? what if she dies during labor and the baby lives or what if it's the other way around? lucifer can't did because then it will just upset the balance.

message 10: by Mariah (new)

Mariah what if lucifer dies and jake lives

message 11: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Leifi i hope Schuyler and Jack get back together! I mean they have went through a lot of hardships! Hope Bliss is ok..and so as Mimi and Kingsley.......Lucifer and the bad silver bloods will die..and Oliver will find his one and only true love.....Hope she's pregnant...Kind of Romantic..don't u think?..Jack coming back to her just because he loves her!!!!!

April I love Sky and Jack as much as the next person. But I don't think she's pregnant and I really don't think she is.

I don't think the couple always need to have a baby, especially when they can't have children, too Twilightish (don't get me wrong I still love Twilight.)

Balletdancer202 I really do hope Sky does get pregnant because it would be like irony because the same thing happened to Allegra. Also, Sky is half-human, so she technically can get pregnant by Jack. Then I'm thinking that she could die in childbirth because she hasn't had blood, and she could be forced to take Oliver's blood, but be reluctant to since Freya cured him. If Bliss comes back she needs to be a midwife so the baby can't die because Bliss was in that position once so she can be trusted.