Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1) Gabriel's Inferno discussion

Gabriel's Inferno

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Janice great book thank you for recommending it.

message 2: by Clp (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clp I had a horrible time finding a book to get over 50 shades and this one did it for me!! Loved this book and the one after! She did and excellent job writing this book, using small details that didn't seem to matter later in the book and keeping up with her own story. This is a heart warming story and I throughly enjoyed. It's a book worth reading multiple times.

Jettcatt Note worthy book!! I found myself rereading and highlighting passages in the book that I want to remember. Beautiful in some passages, a few simular aspects to 50 Shades but oozes respect, love and many feel good moments.

Penny Both books had me from the beginning. I did not want them to end. I really enjoyed the story and the writing. I would love to see more from this author...maybe the Professor could have a book 3 .....

Angela I like FS0G better but since this have a lot of Inferno passage, I love it equally! Going to read hte second one pretty soon.

Buflea I was not so thrilled … The beginning was ok but in the end it became boring. She almost begged him to make love to her and it became unrealistic all the postponing. Show me nowadays a guy in love who would not have sex with his girlfriend because all those stupid reasons – she’s too tired, too many people around, not romantic enough …etc.Especially an alpha man, known for his past with women.

Pokwita i loved it

Sara fell in love with Gabriel...i want a third book of the series!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel's Inferno is #8 on Kindle and #101 contemporary romance on USATODAYBooks best sellers

Gabriel's Inferno just made the NY Times ebest sellers list at #35.
http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-b...

message 10: by Flo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Flo Loved this book! Gabriel is a dream!

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 31, 2012 07:45PM) (new)

Berkley purchases Sylvain Reynard's Gabriel's Inferno Series from Omnific Publishing

http://www.prlog.org/11938328-berkley...

Laura Hampton If you loved these two books read Bared to You.

message 13: by Judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judy Sara wrote: "fell in love with Gabriel...i want a third book of the series!"

Me too, I would love a third book to see how they evolve in their marriage and the elephant in the room kids.

message 14: by Judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judy Laura wrote: "If you loved these two books read Bared to You."

Agreed

Sharon Judith wrote: "Sara wrote: "fell in love with Gabriel...i want a third book of the series!"

Me too, I would love a third book to see how they evolve in their marriage and the elephant in the room kids."

EEEEKKKK! Spoilers! I haven't read the second book yet. Oh well I guess I can look forward to a happy ending. I adored this book! I have one other to read first and then I'm onto Gabriel's Rapture. Gotta feeling I'll be flying through it like I did Inferno!

Melodie I really hope the serie will have the same success as Fifty Shades because it really deserves it !

Renae Gabriel and Julia from the Gabriel Series by Sylvain Reynard
What not to love about this couple? It’s amazing how the love between Gabriel and Julia can touch you so deeply. The shy and kind Julianne Mitchell was able to wreak havoc in Gabriel’s world, make him believe in redemption and make him feel worthy of love and forgiveness. Their story moved me in ways I wouldn’t have thought possible and I’m so happy Sylvain Reynard decided to write a third book in the series. This couple holds a special place in my heart.

Terri Renae wrote: "Gabriel and Julia from the Gabriel Series by Sylvain Reynard
What not to love about this couple? It’s amazing how the love between Gabriel and Julia can touch you so deeply. The shy and kind Julian..."

I so agree !!! what a beautiful story, and great characters!

Jackie Clp wrote: "I had a horrible time finding a book to get over 50 shades and this one did it for me!! Loved this book and the one after! She did and excellent job writing this book, using small details that didn..."

Believe it or not the author is male.

Maria Costantino Loved this book! Gabriel is a dream!

Maria Costantino Still in shock that not one person caught them. For sure when they having little spat in class that it would come out but somehow they got away with it.

Melissa I was underwhelmed by this book. I mean I get what was happening but it was so slow I thought I was going to die! This book didn't really bring me in =( not going to read the second one.

Michele Read these 2 books a few months back..any word to when the third one is coming?

Maria Costantino No word when book 3 yet!!

Michele Maria Costantino wrote: "No word when book 3 yet!!"

It's torture when they don't have a release date. :(

Amanda Davis Michele wrote: "Maria Costantino wrote: "No word when book 3 yet!!"

It's torture when they don't have a release date. :("

the release date is december 2013

http://www.sylvainreynard.com/

Amanda Davis i just finished the first 2 books, and LOVED them. i was hesistnat to read them becuase i was not immediately drawn in. as son as i got past the first few chapters i was hooked. i can't remember enjoying a series this much since i read FSOG. i am disappointed that we have to wait so long to find out where the story goes...decemeber seems so far away.

Lorie I was so disappointed in this book! I read tons of great reviews on this book and I hated it! I thought Gabriel was SO arrogant!! I read the first one all the way through and only half of the 2nd on before I gave up