HUNGER GAMES ROLE PLAY- The Obsession discussion

District Roleplay > District 13

Comments Showing 1-50 of 230 (230 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments Rynn gasped. She recognized it immeadiately from the footage they showed on TV occasionally. District 13. She ran over to her friends. "Ebony, Euthalia, Anne! Wake up," she exclaimed, shaking their shoulders. "Look!" she cried and pointed to the ashen remains of the defeated district.

message 2: by [Coco] (last edited Jun 12, 2012 02:43PM) (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) ((You should move this discussion to District RP so it's with the others. Are you gonna meet Coin?))

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments ((Oops! And IDK, maybe.))

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "Euthalia! Ebony! Anne!" Rynn exclaimed. "Get up!" She stared out of the open train car door, observing the ashes of 13. "Look!"

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "Euthalia! You have to see this!" Rynn said. "We are in District 13!"

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) Kaitlyn jolted up at the sound of Rynn's voice "what?!" kaitlyn yelled. she was amazed that she was alive "where are we?!"

message 7: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "Wait...i have to tell josh!" Says kaitlyn running around the train

message 8: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "what....wheres josh?" says kaitlyn looking around

message 9: by Kaitlyn (last edited Jun 12, 2012 03:53PM) (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) Kaitlyn never found out that josh died, Kaitlyn went back to the girls "have any of you seen josh?" kaitlyn askes worridly

message 10: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) (( oh hehe im going to change that))

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "No I haven't seen him since the Games, Kaitlyn," Rynn said and ran over to Euthalia. "You have to come here guys! It is District 13! We are in 13!"

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments ((Earth to alliance????))

message 13: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) (( back lol))

message 14: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "Oh, well i hope he is okay, where ever he is..." says kaitlyn with a tear running down her bruised and torn cheeck, she quickly wiped it away and asked "will any of you help me find him, or its okay if not"

message 15: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) Kaitlyn bowed her head in silence "i hope hes sleeping, or just in his room" kaitlyn says to herself

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "Euthalia, where else is there to go? The Capitol will never find us here," Rynn said and took her hand. "Come on. Let's jump this train."

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "I know they should be. But Ree, Callum, and Kevin aren't here anymore. They would want us to rebel against the Capitol in their names," Rynn said, trying to hold back her own tears. Rynn took Euthalia's hand. "And as for our families, maybe we can go back sometime and get our families. But we have to go now. It is 13 now or most likely never."

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "On the count of three, we jump," Rynn said as the stood on the edge of the open train car door. "One."

message 19: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore ((Omg! Callum died?))

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments ((Uh huh *sobs*))

message 21: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore ((Hey, can i pop out of nowhere? I was on, but i couldn't type anything cuz i was on another person's computer. pweese?!!!!!
>.<))

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments ((We can just say you were here the whole time if you want. We are about to jump off a train into 13.))

message 23: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore ((kk, thanks!!))

message 24: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore ((so....))

message 25: by Charissa Sophia (new)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (purplerose328) | 949 comments Anne woke up and was surprised to see District 13. She looked for her alliances and saw Rynn, Euthalia and Kaitlyn on the door of the train preparing to jump. Anne joined them.

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "On the count of three," Rynn said with a deep breath. She grabbed her friends' hand. "One."

message 27: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore Nadia took a deep breath and took Euthalia's hand.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony gripped the others hands, ready to jump.

message 29: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore "Two"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Three." They jumped and hit the ground rolling...

message 31: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore Nadia spat dirt out of her mouth.
"Ugh! Ptah!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony wiped mud off her face. "Is everybody okay?" She asked.

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments "Yeah," Rynn said, rolling over and brushing the mud off her clothes and face. She looked around. They were in District 13.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments Rynn stood up and helped the others get up. She looked at the ashes of the defeated district and noticed something that looked like a window on the ground gleaming in the sunshine. "What's that?"

message 35: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((couldi create a char for D13?))

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments ((Yeah! We'll have to meet someone in D13. Tha ks!))

"Euthalia. It is going to be alright. Maybe we can go back someday and find our families. I know how you are feeling, I miss my family more than anything," Rynn said and took her hand. "But we have to do this. Now, let's go check out District 13."

message 37: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((Ya!))

thelastrevolutionary | 271 comments (( I can create a person too))

message 39: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Rena scanned a card at the train station. 'Thanks for choosing Jet Lake subway!" The consumer nodded and left. She continued this.

Bo put on his lab coat and checked out a persons blood sample.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments ((Thanks.))

message 41: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((yup!i want an active roleplay!))

message 42: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Bo told the patient she was pregnant and she and her husband danced around. He grinned, but it slowly faded thinking of his surgery.

Rena hoped Bo's suregery today would go allright as she checked out more people.

thelastrevolutionary | 271 comments Megara hung limp in her chains her legs trembling. She cried out in sorrow but nobody could hear.

message 44: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Bo heaved as they brought in the patient. He nervously directed everyone.

Rena looked at the clock,his time. She said a quick prayer as she waited for a costumer.

message 45: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore ((Um, what's goin on??))

message 46: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((Not much. I made charries for 13 for them to meet and Haley))

message 47: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore ((kk, ill spot u guys. What do u look like? wanna post a pic?))

message 48: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((Check characters. Renas the ticketmaster at the train station. Bo is a doctor. they are best friends.))

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments ((Rynn, Ebony, Euthalia, and Anne just jumped off the train and are walking towards 13. Bo an Rena are inside 13 and will see us when we get up to 13.))

message 50: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((Rena is the ticket person:0))

« previous 1 3 4 5