Significance (Significance, #1) Significance question

Who is your favorite guy in significance?
Maddy Maddy Jun 12, 2012 02:02PM
I looooooooove Caleb, and not just cuz he's Maggie's significant. He's sweet and kind and goodnatured marry me instead, Caleb Jacobson!

I love Caleb!!!

I like Kyle, but he is so overrated. I heart Caleb!!! The new significant book, coming out later this year, has his POV too!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddy Best books I've read this summer! And yeah I knew, and I'm so stoked! ...more
Jul 08, 2012 11:20AM · flag
Gwen I'm so excited about the book coming out! It's not just their point of views though right? ...more
Aug 13, 2012 03:40AM · flag

Caleb is my book husband. He is just that amazing. Kyle annoys me so much! I really don't like him! Yes, I agree that he was okay after he imprinted, but he should have moved on from Maggie a long time ago. I agree with @Prerna that I really liked Rodney. I cried when he died.

No question about it Caleb all the way

seriously???????
its CALEB :)

CALEB!!!! without a doubt!! :):)

CALEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Caleb Of course. But i also liked Rodney from Accordance and Defiance . Too bad he won't be there in the fourth book. Kyle isn't too bad either (After imprinting only).

I LITERALLY am in LOVE WITH CALEB...he is so sweet,kind,caring,SEXY,HOT,and just PLAIN INCREDIBLE<3!!!
*I WISH we had guys like this in the real world*
-i always say Kyle as a jerk but i liked him after he imprinted
but CALEB IS MY LOVE HE IS MY FAV...!!!

of course its Caleb

I am literally in love with Caleb! And I agree with the comment on Caleb's POV!!!!! Reverence was so heartwarming!! Oh yeah and : AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!