Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Games > Fortunately, Unfortunately

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian unfortunately, he fell out of the tree, and another monkey stole the banana.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian unfortunately, the monkey had implanted a bomb in the banana, and it blew off the monkey's hands.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian unfortunately, they strangled him

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian unfortunately, he got bored after living a long time, and killed himself (just because he was immortal doesn't mean he can't die...)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (yes, but you can still kill somebody who is immortal or they can kill themselves, and they will die.)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bye bye Panemstar! :D I will miss you lots... *tear leaves a sparkling silver trail as it goes down face* ... I have to go, too!! Bye!!))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((bye guys!!!!!!!!! ill miss you!!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

unfortunately, other munkies kept on hurting him to try to get him to die,

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian fortunately, they failed.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian fortunately, two survived, a male and a female...and they had kids... many kids...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian fornutately, one was immortal, so he couldn't die, though he could be killed

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian fortunately, the stick that he tried to kill himself with, was not able to kill him, because it wasn't sharp enough.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

fortunately, more munkeys from different places around the world came!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian fortunately, the world was taken over by a greater species

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian unfortunately, the pine water didn't work on a couple of them, and those became overlord of the world

message 18: by Meenu (new)

Meenu fortunately the doctor was immortal

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately, the doctor killed himself, and it worked!
Mwahahahaha!

message 20: by Meenu (new)

Meenu soooo evil!!! :(

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*frowns* ='( Kenna no evil. Kenna nice girl. Kenna doesn't like doctor. Doctor mean. *sweet smile* =)

message 22: by Meenu (new)

Meenu WHOOPEE THE DOC IS ALIVE AGAIN!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately, the doctor was a zombie and everyone teased and bullied him so he tried to kill himself again.

message 24: by Meenu (new)

Meenu fortunately, midnight became his best friend :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(*gasp!* Two fortunatelies? Hmmm....)

Unfortunately, the therapiest ran away from him and....the doctor was mean so he didn't like midnight. (sorry Midnight. =/ )

message 26: by Meenu (new)

Meenu fortunately midnight befriended a hot vampire (mwahahahaahhahhaha) who was totally in love with her!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately, the vampire loved her so much that he though her blood would taste good so he bit her!

message 28: by Meenu (new)

Meenu fortunately midnight didnt die, she became a vammpire too and unfortunately drunk her goodd friend keena's blood...(beat that!! :) )

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(arg!)

Fortunately, Kenna never drank any human's blood and stuck to wolves blood and never became evil in any way!
(no one can make her evil or else I will find out where you live and attack you! jk!)

message 30: by Meenu (last edited Jun 14, 2012 05:27PM) (new)

Meenu unfortunately kenna ended up barfing in front of midnights hot vampire boyfriend. (too evil!!)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Fortunately, Panda's were the best animal EVER!

message 32: by Meenu (new)

Meenu unfortunately kenna had to move away, so she did not live happily ever after with midnight and her boyfriend :P

message 33: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ur too nice!! i was thinking she would live in solitude all by herself :(

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) ((What are you talking about??? The Doctor isn't mean, he's AWESOME!!!!!))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Midnight wrote: "ur too nice!! i was thinking she would live in solitude all by herself :("

*glars* and your mean! jk!

message 36: by Meenu (new)

Meenu i'm super duper nice really if u were to mmet me, u would say so too :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! I'm sure I would! =-)

You too Calamity!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! Pour Calamity.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Im sorry Calamity!!! and i think all of you are nice!!!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian unfortunately, the stuff was poisonous.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately, Discord came and made it not so fun to have my-little-ponyness. ((Am I doing this right? :) ))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay!!))

Unfortunately, no more chocolate rain for Pinkie. :( ((Chocolate rain, guys, chocolate rain!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :D ))

Unfortunately, the chocolate rain flooded royal Canterlot Palace, causing everything to be stained brown.

message 44: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) Unfortunataly it choco rained again and it got stained even worse

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Fortunately, Pinkie's Pinkie senses informed her of a giant storm of cleaning solution, which cleaned everything.

message 46: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) Unfortunately, some of the stuff was stilled stained

message 47: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) Unfortunaly it stopped chocolate raining (it is bad!)

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 788 comments Unfortunately, something bad happened. (LOL im so lazy.)

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 788 comments Unfortunately, Pinkie's parents died.

not anymore. ( I guess.)

message 50: by Getana Torani - connectedChaser (last edited Oct 20, 2012 05:58AM) (new)

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 788 comments Unfortunately, Pinkie got fat from eating all the sweets.

((Hard to think of a fat pony, eh?))

« previous 1 3 4