What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Children's series, boy named Charlie, Western/Adventure

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Green (sunny_green) | 1 comments I had an adult patron ask if I could figure out the name of a children's series he read as a child. This is all I have: Western series for kids, boy named Charlie visits his grandfather and has adventures, author's name may start with 'M' or 'Mc'... That is all I have to go on...

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (handmaiden) | 390 comments Sunny, you'll get more suggestions if this query is in the "Unsolved" folder. Just after where the title of this post is, is the small word "edit." Click it and the new screen has a line that says "folder" and next to it is a dropdown box with the names of the folders in this group. Choose "Unsolved," then click "save" and you're all set.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Hi Sunny -- I'm going to move this to the Unsolved folder.

message 4: by Candy (new)

Candy (candylxy) | 8 comments Charlie and the chocolate factory...

message 5: by Marnie (new)

Marnie  (Enchanted Bibliophile) (enchantedbibliophile) The Children of the Red King series by Jenny Nimmo

This series tells the story of Charlie Bone and other magical descendants of the Red King and of the magical school, Bloor Academy, which they attend.

Midnight for Charlie Bone
Charlie Bone and the Time Twister
Charlie Bone and the Invisible Boy
Charlie Bone and the Castle of Mirrors
Charlie Bone and the Hidden King
Charlie Bone and the Beast
Charlie Bone and the Shadow
Charlie Bone and the Red Knight

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Sunny, given that you were looking for a patron, are you still interested in this?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
No response, moving to Abandoned.