Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > High Tech/Cutting Edge PNR

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 461 comments I am a huge fan of the GhostWalkers series by Christine Feehan, with enhanced/DNA-augmented characters with special abilities. I'd love to read more PNR with this theme. I have read the first book in the Zodius series-- The Legend of Michael--by Lisa Renee Jones and I'll keep up with this series. Can you recommend others? I don't like erotica, so please let me know if the heat rating is higher than steamy. Thanks!

message 2: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 195 comments Lady D, have you read Tales of Extraordinary Girl Series by Gena Showalter? It's kinda like that but only 2 books, I wish there would be more. And it's funny.

Playing with Fire (Tales of an Extraordinary Girl, #1) by Gena Showalter Twice as Hot (Tales of an Extraordinary Girl #2) by Gena Showalter

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 461 comments Not yet, but I do have these books. Thanks for the recommendation!

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 538 comments Have you already read Prodigal Son?

It's got lots of high tech- DNA manipulation kind of stuff going on. And not too steamy.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 461 comments I haven't, Alana. Thanks!