Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion


331 views
Movie Updates

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Angela When there is a new update on the movie, just post it here!
Here one example:
http://content.usatoday.com/communiti...
BTW,I hope they don't cast Kirsten S!!! I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of here already. Scarlett Johansson is hot and should play Ana!


honey I would love to read it from Christian's perspective, as Daily News reported. But I really wish that they don't make it into a movie. It'll just ruin it.


Mamey I'm not sure they could make it into a movie. It would have to be in the "adult section" or leave out ALOT!! haha!!


lessaire I think Anne Hathaway would do good as Anastasia


Simran Parekh They should not be making a movie... It will totally ruin it!!!


Angela Yes, I agree with all. I doubt that they would me rated as NC-17. And if not, they will leave out so many "fun" stuff.


Rachael i dont like the idea of any of those people playing the characters. Lena dunham? seriously???


Dawn Cant stand Anne Hathaway so i wouldnt watch it then, but they could ruin it by doing a movie, be better just writing more books of them!!


Nicole Judson’s Two unknowns.


Johnathan Lucy hale for Anastasia, she is supposed to be beautiful. Kristen S is not attractive and very annoying, Anne Hathaway is too old. Ana is supposed to be 21 not pushing 30. I hope they don't make a movie, I had a hard enough time reading the books without blushing. how am I supposed to watch a movie with all that kinkiness in it? This is just from a guys perspective.


Sibylla Matilde Johnathan wrote: "Lucy hale for Anastasia, she is supposed to be beautiful. Kristen S is not attractive and very annoying, Anne Hathaway is too old. Ana is supposed to be 21 not pushing 30. I hope they don't make a ..."

I like Alexandra Daddario for Ana... I think Ana is supposed to be beautiful, but in an understated, overlooked kind of way... (Definitely NOT Kristen S....)


Johnathan I think Daddario would be ok as Ana, however she too is a little older, i belive she is 27 now. I interpreted Ana to be very attractive, as she is pursued by multiple guys. She is the one who is unsure of herself.


Books By Ces Johnathan wrote: "I think Daddario would be ok as Ana, however she too is a little older, i belive she is 27 now. I interpreted Ana to be very attractive, as she is pursued by multiple guys. She is the one who is un..."

Yep Alexandra is old for the role... she would have been good but probably 5 years ago!


Johnathan I still think Lucy Hale or someone like her would be good for Ana.


message 15: by Erin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erin O'Riordan No pair of actors will ever be as good as my imagination, but I would not hate seeing Michael Fassbender as Christian. Or maybe Cillian Murphy. Either one of them would look incredibly hot with gray eyes.

I don't hate the Scarlet Johansson idea - can you ever really get enough ScarJo?

I don't love the Anne Hathaway idea, but you know what? I think the one reason I don't like her (kind of, just a little) is that she was kinda mean to Jake Gyllenhaal in 'Brokeback Mountain.' In the back of my mind, I'm just thinking, "How dare you come between Jack and Ennis, b*tch?"

This is getting a little off-topic, though.


Johnathan If they do the movie they idk who play Christian as long as i buy the Arrogance and domineering personality. I don't think Cillian Murphy can pull that off and Michael Fassbender is a little old isn't he. CG is only 27.


Sibylla Matilde Erin wrote: ""How dare you come between Jack and Ennis, b*tch?""
Hahahahaha!


Sibylla Matilde Johnathan wrote: "If they do the movie they idk who play Christian as long as i buy the Arrogance and domineering personality. I don't think Cillian Murphy can pull that off and Michael Fassbender is a little old is..."

Plus, Michael Fassbender is more rugged good-looking, not so much the "most beautiful man in the world" IMO... And I kinda think Cillian Murphy is kind of effeminate... SOOOOOOO not how I pictured Christian Grey...


Johnathan Right i just would prefer christian to be believable. So now i am going to stop talking about christian Grey now, i feel my masculinity going out the window. I do not believe my gf would like that too much.


Sibylla Matilde Johnathan wrote: "Right i just would prefer christian to be believable. So now i am going to stop talking about christian Grey now, i feel my masculinity going out the window. I do not believe my gf would like that ..."

LOL!


Johnathan Thanks for laughing, i think i am the only man on a FSoG discussion board. Well straight man anyways.


Angela Johnathan wrote: "Thanks for laughing, i think i am the only man on a FSoG discussion board. Well straight man anyways."

Haha, who knows that you might have a inner homo's soul in you :) And beside, if your gf read FSoG, she could agreed that Christian is hot hehe


Johnathan No i'm Def straight. I read FSoG with my Gf, oh yeah she definately lusts at the idea of Christian Grey.


Angela The ideas eh? awww poor you. Haha Don't you get envy over a fictional character? I think the book will make her lust for you even more.


Johnathan Yes the ideas. The book has been great inspiration for ways to spice up our relationship inbetween exams and work. I am not jealous of Christian Grey I just want to be him some days.


Angela Yea, i heard that this book is so damn popular because of that. Some people just forgot the good feeling of love relationship and sex. And after reading this, just completely change their whole life. You want to be like him as a billionaire or just his naughty personality?...unless you already are.


Johnathan I want to be CG because of his confidence. I wouldn't say i have a naughty personality, just a healthy sexual apepitite, which doesn't everyone when they are young. As far as his money goes sure i would love buillions of dollars, but it couldn't make me happier than i already am. To me the aspect of spotaneity is what i like about it not neccesarily the BDSM.


Angela Mmm... I gotta say, I been thinking the same thing. Which is why I love this book. I get mad when other see it as a trashy book when they don't see the whole point.
So you don't have confidence eh? Everybody have them when they want to protect someone they care or something they truly believe in. What are you lacking?


Johnathan Yeah its dirty not trashy. Its not all about the sex its also about love and trust.


Sibylla Matilde Johnathan wrote: "Yeah its dirty not trashy. Its not all about the sex its also about love and trust."

And the humor!


Johnathan yeah but what made the humor good was the way it was delivered. It is how we all talk to people we are in a relationship with.


Sibylla Matilde Johnathan wrote: "yeah but what made the humor good was the way it was delivered. It is how we all talk to people we are in a relationship with."

The humor I loved was the thoughts that would just randomly float through Ana's head, along with the way they interacted and found humor in each other. There are so many aspects of these books that just made them WONDERFUL!


Johnathan Right though the inner goddess and subconcious thing confused me. Are they different or the same.


Sibylla Matilde I understood the subconscious to be the good angel on one shoulder that is trying to keep her in line, but the inner goddess is like the devil on the other shoulder who encourages her to throw caution to the wind... They were funny, but I loved how she would be in the middle of something and then just suddenly have a random thought...I guess because I do the same thing...


Johnathan Oh, well that makes more sense. I thought the emails that Christian and Ana sent to each other were quite humorous.


honey Ian Somerhalder is exactly how I imagined CG. And maybe young Mila Kunis will fit the appearance I have for Ana, but I don't think she can pull off the shy-I'm-not-attractive role.
I still don't wanna see it as a movie though. I wanna keep it the way I imagined it.


Johnathan honey wrote: "Ian Somerhalder is exactly how I imagined CG. And maybe young Mila Kunis will fit the appearance I have for Ana, but I don't think she can pull off the shy-I'm-not-attractive role.
I still don't w..."


i agree i would prefer not to see it as a movie. It plays in my head so much better.


Sharron If they HAVE to make a film, I think Ryan Reynolds would be a great candidate to play Christian.....


Johnathan Sharron wrote: "If they HAVE to make a film, I think Ryan Reynolds would be a great candidate to play Christian....."

i know Reynolds could pull off arrogant. I just don't think i could buy him being Christian Grey.


Angela I don't know if this fake but it worth a try. Vote a male actor that would fit to play Christian!
http://www.wordandfilm.com/2012/06/th...


honey

lol for some reason this is how i see Anna


Sparrowlicious There's not enough plot to make this a PG 12 movie.


Marie-Claude aka MC I'd vote for Emma Watson as Ana. She is cute, without being a bombshell. She has that girl-next-door look and definitely is the right age. As for Christian, I can totally picture Ian Somerhalder doing that role. He has that dominant and confident look, he is smokin' hot and his eyes are just mesmerizing.

But most importantly, they both can ACT, which is what's important.

Someone mentioned Scarlet Johannson, she is way too hot to play Ana. She would fit Ms. Kavanagh's role though! ;)


message 44: by shuurei (new)

shuurei Ryan Gosling can be but what I have in mind is Chris Hemsworth or Ian Somerhalder. And they can ACT. For Ana, Rachel McAdams can pull it off. C'mon she was more than 25 yrs old when she played Georgina (Mean Girls).Emma Watson is also a good choice but I just have a reservation since the role is too mature for her yet, I can still see her as little Hermione. I can't see Lena Dunham as Ana, she looks old and Scarlett is so seductive without even trying. For Kirsten, too much exposure so I don't want her, she'll always be Bella.


Kimberly Angela wrote: "When there is a new update on the movie, just post it here!
Here one example:
http://content.usatoday.com/communiti...-..."



Scarlett is too old for this part!


Nicole Judson’s http://hollywoodhatesme.files.wordpre...


This is Christian Grey. Hands down!


message 47: by Jenna (new) - rated it 1 star

Jenna Angela wrote: "When there is a new update on the movie, just post it here!
Here one example:
http://content.usatoday.com/communiti...-..."


def sick of her she just seems so dirty to me and such a shitty actress


Sonia Nicole wrote: "http://hollywoodhatesme.files.wordpre...


This is Christian Grey. Hands down!"



Is that Cillian Murphey? I agree he would be a good choice, but I think he's considered a bit too old for the part. Out of all the guys rumored to be wanting the role, so far my money's on Ian Somerhalder. On VD he can play such a sweet heart and then all of a sudden a major jerk. I'd love to see him get to branch out from safe CW TV to something hotter like FS of G.


Maygin EL James just said Rob & Kristian will NOT play Christian and Ana. She said it would be "weird"...LOL
Love her!


Marie-Claude aka MC shuurei wrote: "Ryan Gosling can be but what I have in mind is Chris Hemsworth or Ian Somerhalder. And they can ACT. For Ana, Rachel McAdams can pull it off. C'mon she was more than 25 yrs old when she played Geor..."
I totally see where you're coming from about Emma Watson, I myself still see little Hermione. But I personally think that a role like THIS would completely change her career. It'd be a major stepping stone for her and she could totally show the world what she is made of. Come on, we all know she just can't be 'Hermione perfect' all the time!! ;)

But yes, Rachel McAdams would fit the part too, even though I find her TOO hot. LOL Ana isn't suppose to be HOT. ;)

As for Ryan Gosling... He is too... Cute. I really can't picture him as Christian Grey.


« previous 1
back to top