Blizzard Cast discussion

Roleplay > Manirak Pass--Main Path

Comments Showing 1-50 of 365 (365 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (last edited Jun 12, 2012 11:54AM) (new)

κίρστεν (Kirsten) (kirsten_j) | 352 comments Mod
description

((Characters will move into this thread once we're on the way.))

message 2: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Jun 25, 2012 01:57PM) (new)

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Chet looked around, grinning like a child on christmas day.
"This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant."
He muttered excitedly, practically bouncing in his seat, finding it very hard to contain his excitement.
Even David seemed to be enjoying himself, he too possessing a appreciative, excited grin on his face as he took in their surroundings.
"Oh yeah. This'll be fun." He muttered and Chet grinned back at him, glad that Davids spirits had finally lifted.
"So, what do ya wanna sing first? 'The wheels on the bus' or 'If your happy and you know it'?"
Chet yelled back at everyone, laughing slightly as he spoke, pratically vibrating with excited, mischievous energy.

message 3: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

((Awwwww. :( ))

~Jay and Kris~
Jay rolled his eyes at the hyperactive kid from the first snowmobile, though he couldn't help grinning at Chet's excitement.
"This is going to be a loooooong hike." he said dryly, raising an eyebrow as Kris pulled up alongside Ivar. "Hey!" he yelped as Kris turned hard around a jutting rock and slammed the brakes on, forcing him to grab the seat in front of him to stay in the vehicle. Kris grinned.
"Sorry, Jay." she turned the machine off and tossed her keys to the lodge employee in the passenger seat. "We still waiting on Julian?" she asked as Ivar's snowmobile slowed down, pulling to a stop beside hers.

message 4: by yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde!, I'll run the risk of being intimate with brokenness. (last edited Jun 25, 2012 05:46PM) (new)

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) | 330 comments Mod
((Oooh, okay ;D))

~Marc and Rya~Amber and Matt
Marc rolled his eyes. "Okay fine, for you," he said. He improvised his own lyrics, "The leaders started praying as soon as we left the Lodge!"

Rya grinned at Matt's discomfort. "Aw, c'mon, you were a kid once, I'm sure of it!"

~Shawn~and Juliet
Shawn wrapped his arms around her and rested his cheek on the top of her head. "I'm so glad that you're here," he said softly. "I wish you would never leave."

message 5: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments ((Aaaah sorry!))

~Julian~
"YO GUYS!" Julian grinned as his snowmobile stopped next to theirs. He looked around before checking the sky. The weather was good, really, so there shouldn't be any problem with their hiking. "So why are we still here?"

((Felicie and Kat are both in his snowmobiles, anyway.))

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (ruthgibson) ~Emily~
Emily pushed her hair out of her face as she stepped of the snowmobile.

~Coda~
"Maybe waiting for us," Coda laughed. "Don't want us getting lost and falling of a cliff."

message 7: by Hina (new)

Hina (meanderling) Annoushka

Anna got up off the snowmobile her guidebooks left on the armrest of the chair she was sitting on at the lodge and a large map now in her hands. Her hood was up as she looked beyond the Pass imagining the glacier flowing through eroding valley after valley. It was a beautiful sight.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Chet was still grinning and speaking rapidly with David who was doing his best to keep up with Chet's excited rapid-fire babbling.
How Chet managed to speak so fast without messing up he really didn't know.
'Maybe he's actually an alien...' David thought, not for the first time since meeting the hyper-active young adult two years ago.
'Wouldnt surprise me...' He thought as he watched Chet make some elaborate, supposedly impossible hand gestures as his excitement peaked to impossible levels.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) | 330 comments Mod
~Rya and Marc~and Matt and Amber
"Finally!" Rya laughed, squeezing his hand happily.

Marc grinned and grabbed his pack, slinging it over one shoulder as he laced on his snowshoes.

~Shawn~and Juliet
He grasped her hand reassuringly. "You don't have to," he promised. "I'll take care of you."

message 10: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Leslie followed everyone else put of the snowmobile. She glanced around and sighed, why hadn't she convinced a friend to come with her? She put the furry hood of her white coat up as she glanced around. She smiled at the beautiful mountains. She had lived briefly in Colorado and she had been
Fascinated by those mountains. These ones...they were just beautiful. She looked up at the sky and smiled. Bright blue, almost the same color as her eyes. She inhaled and her smile widened, until she realized how much of a dork she must have looked, staring at the sky and smiling like a freak. She looked down at her feet for a second and noticed others were putting on snow shoes. Should she?

message 11: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (ruthgibson) Emily smiled at a girl who was looking around, standing by herself.
"your first time to?" She asked as she put her snow boots on. "I'm Em,"

message 12: by Ciara (last edited Jun 27, 2012 07:42AM) (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Beth caught back up with Chet and David, her hair blowing behind her. "Sounds nice," she said about the café. She patted David's shoulder lightly. "Ah, I'm sure you'll find a job soon," she said with a smile.

Riley and Cecilia~

Riley and Cecilia put on their snow boots. "SO, what have you been up to since I -er- saw you last?" she asked him. "Oh, not much. You?" Riley said. Cecilia shrugged. "Not much either. Thought this hike sounded fun," she replied.

message 13: by Ciara (last edited Jun 27, 2012 08:07AM) (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Alex and Bobbi~ and Leslie and Em

"Seya around, bro," Bobbi said, showing her brother a winning smile before heading off to meet new people. She approached a girl that she didn't know was Leslie. She gave her her dazzling smile. "Hi. I'm Bobbi," she said kindly. She looked at the girl beside her and smiled again.

Alex raised an eyebrow as his sister automatically went to meet new people; she was so confident. She put on his snow boots and looked around.

message 14: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Leslie turned when she heard a voice and found a girl smiling at her. "Hmm? Oh, yes," she nodded. She had already put her snowboard on, so maybe she was pretty excited about this. She smiled, "nice to meet you, Em. I'm Corporal Leslie-" she stopped and looked at her sheepishly, "sorry. I'm Leslie."

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* wrote: "Beth caught back up with Chet and David, her hair blowing behind her. "Sounds nice," she said about the café. She patted David's shoulder lightly. "Ah, I'm sure you'll find a job soon," she said wi..."

"Thanks." Chet and David said in unintentional unison, both smiling at Beth.
"So what do you think of the hike so far? You enjoying it?"
Surprisingly, David was the one to ask as Chet was occupied with trying to wrestle open his flask which was being stubborn and refusing to open.

message 16: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Beth smiled. "It's seems great! I got a chance to write in my notebook on the way, jot down some notes," she said. She looked at Chet. "I hate it when things won't open. I'd offer to help, but I've got no muscles, sorry," she joked.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ~Rashel and Adrian~

Rashel's midnight blue eyes flicked around excitedly taking in the beauty.

Adrian chuckled at her amazed expression and said "see I told you it was beautiful".

Rashel rolled her eyes and childishly stuck her tongue out at him and then her gaze continued to explore, warming up she took a few pictures and a smile lightened her rosy pink lips, she hadn't been this happy in ages.

Adrian watched her with a smile, glad that she was now relaxed and having fun.

message 18: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (ruthgibson) ~Emily~, Leslie and Bobbi

"You in the Army then?" Emily asked.

~Coda~

Coda looked around the group of people, seeing if he could find Bobbi. Some how they'd missed her earlier.

message 19: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Eyes flashing momentarily, Leslie had to remind herself that not everyone knew the difference and corporal could go both way. She pursed her lips and shook her head, "not quite, Marines," she said with a small smile. She turned and smiled at Bobbi. "Nice to meet you, Bobbi. I'm Leslie," she said and stuck out her hand, first to En then Bobbi.

~Marc~and Matt
Marc glanced at the newest arrival. She was surrounded by a small bunch of people, and looked like she ws very welcome. He nudged Matt. "Hey, see the new girl? Do you know her? She looks like pretty tough stuff, marines maybe? What do you think?"

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* wrote: "Beth smiled. "It's seems great! I got a chance to write in my notebook on the way, jot down some notes," she said. She looked at Chet. "I hate it when things won't open. I'd offer to help, but I've..."

David laughed while Chet just grimaced, getting rather frustrated with the stubborn flask he began to curse quietly under his breath.
Eventually David got tired of Chet struggling and snatched it from his grasp.
"Oh pass it here you flimsy wuss. Thats just too pathetic"
He muttered with a roll of his eyes, though the slight smirk showed he didnt really mean what he said.

Chet watched curiously as David strode over to the nearest rock and whacked top of the flask against it with force.
The screw-lid came loose and David swiftly unscrewed the lid, passing the now open flask to an astonished Chet.
"How did you DO that!?" He said in complete awe as he took his flask from David.
David merely flashed Chet a secretive smirk.
"A magician never reveals his secrets Chet. You should know that."
He gave Chet a pointed look and there was silence for about 2 seconds before they both burst out laughing.
Lets just say it was an inside joke of sorts.

message 22: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (ruthgibson) ~Coda and Emily~ and Bobbi and Leslie.
Em shock Leslie's hand. "you to," She said, pleased to actually be talking to someone.

Coda smiled as her saw Bobbi talking to a few new girls.
"Mind if I just but in here?" He said to the three girls, as he gave bobbi a hug. "How you doing?"

message 23: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments ~Julian~
Julian got out of his snowmobile and walked straight to Ivar's corner. He grinned, knowing that noone really paid attention to his fellow leader. "Try screaming louder, Ivar," He looked around... wait, just how many couples he had seen today? "OY! Those who don't have snow shoes, better COME HERE!"

~Felicie~ & Kat
"It's freezing!" Felicie shuddered as she followed the rest of the group. What's on these people's mind? They could've sat in front of the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate, instead of go hiking like this. It's.. it's... way more than pointless! She couldn't even help but frowned when she noticed a guy who screamed in a way that's not friendly at all. More like... barbaric. She shuddered again.
"Fel, it's called snow." Katrina grabbed some snow and slammed it on her cousin's face. Worth it. She grinned as she heard her yelling ,"It. Urgh. Is. Felicie! Blahh!"
"Whatever." Katrina rolled her eyes and decided to approach the nearest group of people. What's the point, really, in being with Felicie all day when she could make some friends? "Hey! So you guys excited to hike? I'm Kat, anyway. Katrina." She smiled, to the people who would turn out to be Bobbi and co.

message 24: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Leslie smiled at the two and her head snapped around when she heard the shout. She smiled at everyone who had come over. "I'm Leslie. Well, I'll see y'all in a second," she said as she turned to go get snow shoes. She walked over to the snowmobile.

message 25: by Hina (new)

Hina (meanderling) Annoushka

Anna looked down at her ratty snowshoes and decided it would be best if she got extra ones. She had bought her ones at a second hand store, not because she didn't have enough money-she had quite a lot-but because she would have no need of any in the future. After debating with herself for a few moments she decided against borrowing a pair. Anna just didn't ask for help. With that she carried on walking.

((And here we have is a classic example of Annoushka at her peak. xD))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ~Rashel and Adrian~

They smiled happily and looked around taking in the stunning sight.

Adrian smiled at her happily.

Rashel grinned at him as she skipped around in a happy manner.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Chet and David started singing loudly in unison.
"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it-If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!"
They both laughed as they finished the song, then Chet started up another verse.
"Everybody this time!" He yelled before starting.
"If you're happy and you know it..."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ~Adrian and Rashel~

They listened to the instructions and then smiled at everybody around them.

message 29: by αιя (last edited Jun 28, 2012 11:00AM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments ~Julian~
"Alright." Julian smiled, started to walk along the path. "This way, everyone! Make sure you're not lost or something! Kris?" He looked around, trying to find her, where suddenly his Akita Inu came out of nowhere, jumping at him.

~Kat~
"--CLAP YOUR HANDS!" Katrina laughed and practically skipped through the snow. This is perfect, She thought, Just the perfect cure after a long year of madness.

They followed her happily a smile gracing the precense of their faces.
Rashel playing with her necklace and Adrian following behind her with a smile.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Eventually, David and Chet stopped singing and did as they were told, though they were both grinning like maniacs and you just could not shake the distinct feeling that they were up to something.

message 32: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Leslie strapped on her snowshoes and started following everyone. She pursed her lips when people started singing, but she couldn't help but smile slightly. She was excited to start their hike. She glanced around for Em or Bobbi, but couldn't find them at the moment.

They smiled at the people around them and Adrian continued walking as Rashel skipped along happily.

~Marc~and Ivar
Marc walked beside Ivar. "So, we're following, yeah?" He commented. "So how's your life been since I saw you last?"

~Shawn~and Juliet
Shawn nonchalantly laid his arm across Juliet's shoulders as they walked. "So, what have you been up to, Jules?" he asked. "Feels like I haven't seen you in forever." As he talked, he gazed at her perfect features-Her sparkling eyes, her small nose...and her lips. I can't wait for our first kiss, he thought, feeling slightly sheepish.

message 35: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

~Kris~ and Julian (and sort of Chet and David)
"Coming!" Kris shouted back, edging past a couple of campers to take the lead with Julian. She grinned at the two slightly insane looking boys who had finally stopped singing. It was nice to see that most of the campers were in good spirits. She counted up the present campers briefly as she passed them. "Okay, I think that's everybody. Great." she said, falling into step beside Julian.

~Jay~ Marc and Ivar
Jay dropped back to walk with Marc and Ivar.
"I'd forgotten you had that voice on you." he commented with a mock scowl. "Next time warn me when you're about to yell. I'd like to be at least four feet away."

((I'll post with Erik tomorrow. Hafta go))

message 36: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (last edited Jun 28, 2012 10:52PM) (new)

~Jay~ and Ivar (and Marc)

Jay huffed.
"D'you think it did?" He nodded at the obediently gathering hikers on the trail. "Maybe you should try that more often." he frowned and added, "Just not right by my ear." He spared a glance back at the quiet girl who was walking, somewhat to his chagrin, a few feet behind him. "Look we've got a lagger already." he murmured to Ivar, flicking his eyes towards the back of the group with a nod. "I can't figure out what's up with her. I tried to be friendly but she seems to think I'm out to get her." He made a face and shrugged.

message 37: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Leslie followed the group and glanced around their group. She noticed one girl was walking behind the rest, and was she watching her? No, of course not, Leslie. You're just used to having people watching you, she thought as she turned back around. She gazed at the mountains with a smile as she walked along. They facinated her, she couldn't explain what it was about them.

message 38: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Leslie slowed down and made sure she was out of everyone's way. She wasn't sure why, but she couldn't shake the girl from earlier. She stopped all together until she was even with her. She smiled politely, "hi," she said.

message 39: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Leslie's rational was, since this was a rather long hike, there was no point in not knowing anyone and walking alone. Alvina looked kind of nervous, no that really wasn't quite the right word. Oh well, "Leslie. It's nice to meet you, Alvina." Even if they were walking, she would still shake hands. So, she stuck out her hand.

message 40: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Chet and David started singing loudly in unison.
"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it and you really wa..."

Beth rolled her eyes, but smiled all the same. She playfully joined in, then stopped after a while. "On the topic of magicians...when I was six I had a magician ay my birthday party. He wanted my mom to do the whole saw-box-and-you-in-half thing. I started crying...how embarassing!" she said.

message 41: by Ciara (last edited Jun 29, 2012 03:45AM) (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Hannah wrote: "Eyes flashing momentarily, Leslie had to remind herself that not everyone knew the difference and corporal could go both way. She pursed her lips and shook her head, "not quite, Marines," she said ..."
Bobbi~ and Leslie, Em, and Coda
Bobbi shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you! I've been on a few hikes and treks before, but none like this one. D'you see the guy over there tying his snow boots? He's my twin brother, Alex," she said. She hugged Coda back, and examined him for a moment, thinking about how good-looking he was. "I'm...great, actually. Are you enjoying the trip so far?" she asked him.

Alex~ and Coda

Alex saw his sister looking at him and gave a small wave to her and the girl beside her. He then got on his way.

message 42: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Ashby Grace wrote: "((wow Hannah! It's really late where you are! Are you staying up just to role-play with me? ;D))

"It's nice to meet you, Alvina," Leslie said and Alvina couldn't help but smile. That was the nices..."

((I tried!!! But then I heard my dad and I had to do a ninja dive into bed...then I kinda fell asleep :) ))

Leslie couldn't help but smile at Alvina's happy expression. She nodded, "yeah, it is. I've been on hikes you could say," she said with a small laughed, sure being deployed in Afghan could be considered a hike, "but nothing like this," she said, excitement glittering in her eyes. "What about you?" she asked as they continued walking.

message 43: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Jun 29, 2012 10:02AM) (new)

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* wrote: "Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Chet and David started singing loudly in unison.
"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! ..."

"Aww it's fine. Don't worry, everyone has their embarrassing moments."
Chet said kindly, smiling.
"Once a clown came knocking on our door looking for directions. At the time me and David had been watching this really freaky horror movie to do with clowns and when David opened the door to see a clown standing there we both freaked like hell."
Chet laughed slightly at the memory.
"I screamed like a girl and hid behind the sofa and David screamed in the poor guys face then punched him square in the face and knocked him out when he came closer to ask what was wrong with us."
David laughed sheepishly.
Looking a little guilty, he continued where Chet left off.
"Yeah, I felt dead guilty afterwards. We fixed up his nose, apolagising the whole time, gave him some tea and sent him on his way. Before he left the guy complimented me on my right hook and stated to Chet that he had never heard a young man scream so high in his life. Chet hid in his room out of embarrassment for hours afterwards."
David laughed and gave Chet an amused look to which Chet shot him an embarrassed glare in return, the effect of his glare quite reduced by his blush of embarrassment.

~Marc~Ivar and Jay
"Oh, pretty good," Marc replied. "Being a policeman can be tough, you know? But I have some great guys on my team, and I wouldn't trade my life for anything." He followed Ivar's gaze to Amber, and sighed. "Who, her? Huh, she doesn't know I exist. I wouldn't mind getting to know her better, though." He glanced sideways at Ivar. "What about you? Are you and Kris ever going to make up your minds?"

~Rya~and Matt
Rya looked up as Matt started walking beside her. "Hey," she smiled. "Oh, life's been treating me pretty well, how about you?"

~Shawn~and Juliet
He looked down at her, and smiled softly. "I know," he said simply.

message 45: by Ruth (last edited Jun 30, 2012 01:52AM) (new)

Ruth (ruthgibson) Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Eyes flashing momentarily, Leslie had to remind herself that not everyone knew the difference and corporal could go both way. She pursed her lips and shook her head, "not quite, Mari..."

~Coda and Em~ and Bobbi

Emily waved back over at Bobbis brother.
"I'm great thanks," Coda said to Bobbi, Then turned to Emily, "I'm Coda,"
Emily smiled at him, noting the looking Bobbi gave him, "I'm Em,"

message 46: by Ciara (last edited Jun 30, 2012 06:57AM) (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* wrote: "Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Chet and David started singing loudly in unison.
"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! If you're ha..."

Beth~ and Chet and David
Beth grinned. "Ah. The things we were afraid of," she said humorously. "But at least you fixed the guy's nose," she said happily. She looked around at everyone walking along. "You guys caan call me Bee, if you like. Everyone does. At first, I thought it was an insult, but I guess it's not so bad. Hey, without me, there wouldn't be any honey, right?" she asked with a grin.

Bobbi~ and Coda and Em

Bobbi smiled at Coda. He had lovely eyes... "You can call me Chris. Everyone does; Christia is my middle name," she told Coda.

Alex Riley Cecilia~ Marc Jay and Ivar
Alex smiled at Em, who had waved at him, then moved over to a group of boys. "Hey," he said with a grin. "I'm Alex."

Riley and Cecilia trudged along by themselves for a while. "Let's go socialize," Cecilia suggested after a while. She felt slightly uncomfortable walking along with her ex-boyfriend. "Sure," Riley replied. "Y'know, that reminds me of the time you came to stay with me in my home by the sea...there was a barbecque, and you hardly knew anyone there. You said, 'C'mon, Riles...let's go socialize!'"

A small smile crept up the sides of Cecilia's mouth. She remembered the day well; infact, she remebred that whole summer well. Aged seventeen and staying with her family nearby Riley's house. Every day she went to see him; it was one of the best summers of her life. They wandered up to a large group of people that included the person Cecilia had overheard as being called Ivar.

"Hi," Riley said. "I'm Riley, and this is Cecilia."

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments "And God forbid if the world ever runs out of honey." Chet said, smiling warmly at Beth.

message 48: by Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (last edited Jun 30, 2012 09:48AM) (new)

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Ashby Grace wrote: "((Ahhh Hannah, I completely know how that goes :P it's okay ^^))

~Alvina~and Leslie
It seemed weird to have someone be so nice to Alvina, and for her to be somewhat nice back. "I think it probably..."

Chet and David stared blankly at Amber. Neither of them had ever heard of what she was quoting before in their lives.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments "How about you pick the next one? Any suggestions?"
David asked.

message 50: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments @Ashby

((They could...or I could make a new charrie your choice :) ))

"Mmm," Leslie nodded. "Then I guess this gets to be that more fun," she laughed softly. She padded through the snow quietly for a second. It was cold, but not too bad. She definitely would rather be cold then hot...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8