Nightmare on elm street ROLE PLAY discussion

Town > Ashton and Erin's House

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton set Erin down on her bed and turned around at the girl. She smiled. "I'm Ashton, this is my sister, Erin."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton smiled once again. Though it wasn't a real one. She turned around and grabbed a root beer.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton popped it open with a snap, and took a sip. Helping her clear her throat before speaking. "So, I heard you sayin' something about your dad. Is he lost?" She asked, taking another sip.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton shrugged. "Eh, I never knew mine."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) ((Sorry, power went out. x.x))

Ashton nodded as she left. "Bye , I guess." She sat beside her sleeping sister. Running a hand over her hair.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton got up, and looked at the clock. It was 8:30 already. Her phone rang, and she picked it up. "Hello?" "Ash! We got a h-u-g-e party tonight, your coming right?" "I don't know.." "Come on, we'll pick you up!" She could already hear the girls screaming in the background for some beer. She ran a hand through her hand and glanced over at her sister. "I'll be there." She said, "Be there to pic you up in 5." She hung up. And quickly wrote down a letter to her sister.
She grabbed her jacket and ran down the steps to the car, now driving off.