Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

1 on 1 Roleplay > Adrianja and Taemaholic Fiend

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Fantasy? Maybe with elves :)

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Girl, please

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Can't think of anything else, and you don't have to worry about the romance factor.

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Okie doke

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Name: Seraf Tiel
Appearance: http://gomakemeasandwich.files.wordpr...
Other: She's the princess of the Artisan Elves

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments There could be a raid.

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Seraf strode through the village, looking over vases made that day. She could hear a faint rustling sound somewhere outside the village, but thought nothing of it.

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments ((Yep, it would work better))
Seraf heard the sound again, and frowned. Normally the animals would come to the village gates, but they weren't. She strode over to another booth, a feeling nagging at her.

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Seraf turned as she heard terrified screams. Seeing the raiders, she let out a scream of her own before trying to compose herself. She caught sight of blood that had begun to pool on the ground, and she felt her knees give way.

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Seraf had blacked out for only a moment, she was soon unable to feel the ground. Her eyes flew open and she looked around, noticing she was being carried. "Let me go," she hissed, struggling.

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "Take me back to my people," Seraf demanded, "What have you done with them?" She scowled at him, beating her fists against his back as she squirmed.

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "No! How dare you," Seraf screeched, "What have we done to you? What need was there to slaughter my people? What was your purpose?"

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "And what is your village? How would you like it if my people came and raided it," Seraf questioned, venom in her words.

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "It still doesn't give you any right to just raid us and take me," Seraf opposed, "Where is your superior? I wish to speak with the bastard."

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "And I am of royal blood," Seraf yelled, "And I can't guarantee what my father will do to you all when he finds out I've gone missing."

message 16: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "And why shouldn't I," she questioned, "You wouldn't have to worry about anything if you set me down and left me. If you'd never done this you wouldn't have had to bother with me."

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "Or they might not be so barbaric," Seraf snapped, slapping the back of his head, "And watch your hands! If you place your hands on the wrong places, I swear I will scream and kick until your privates are bloodied."

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Seraf huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Tie my hands and I'll just bite you," she muttered.

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "I'll crush your balls when I get the chance," she grumbled, her jaw clenched as she let him carry her.

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "I'll just wait," she stated, "I can be very patient."

message 21: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Seraf just rolled her eyes, pursing her lips. She said nothing as he carried her, closing her eyes with a soft sigh.

message 22: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Seraf opened her eyes, glaring up at him. "What is your name," she inquired.

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "Seraf," she replied, looking away from him as she turned onto her side.

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "Yes, I would," she said, "When will I be meeting this chief of yours?"

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "Wonderful," she spat, sarcasm dripping from her words, "I suppose you wouldn't be giving me anything any time soon?"

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "Water, food," Seraf began, "Somewhere comfortable, back home."

message 27: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Seraf scoffed, looking down at the food. Her stomach growled and her cheeks flushed. Clearing her throat, she began to eat.

message 28: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Seraf wiped her mouth as she finished, sighing contently.

message 29: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "Good," Seraf said, "I'll get to have a word with him."

message 30: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments Seraf glared up at him, arms crossed over her chest.

message 31: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 102 comments "Of course, I speak, you mongrel," Seraf hissed, "Let me go."