Children of The Four Elements discussion

Charries > Make Your Darkness Charries

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* (last edited Jun 12, 2012 10:45AM) (new)

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
Name: First and Last
Element: Must be Darkness
Mortal Kin: The father and/or mortal siblings
Appearance: A picture or detailed description
Personality: At least 5 sentences or 2 detailed ones
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
History: From any age up to now
Other:

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((would this count as another element for a person?))

What do you mean? Oh wait, yes.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((alright thanks :) ))

message 5: by ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (last edited Jun 12, 2012 11:21AM) (new)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Name: Lunar Falken
Element: Darkness
Mortal Kin: Her father hasn't told her who her mother is since he hasnt been..right, in the last year. He forgets things and often is in a haze. The reason is unknown
Appearance: http://wolfgirlpictures.webs.com/apps...
Personality: She is shy and timid. She likes to be around others but feels very different and knows she is hated for being Darkness. She is sweet but is always in the shadows because she is Darkness. She wishes she could change her powers
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: open
History: She has always been teased by humans for talking to imagenary friends since she was 10 but she believes spirtes are real. Things in the shadows talk to her. She has dreams with a beautiful women in shadows and doesnt know who she is. She wants to feel important and not a devil child. She is often not seen by others,people walk over her and dont hear her if she is talking to them, since she sometimes has the form of a shadow.
Other: always has a camera to make sure she is real. She will take pictures of herself to see is she realy is alive and not in a dream, for sometimes she cant tell if people are real. She has nightmars that she will take a picture of her self..and she wont be there.

Ok just letting you know, the four elements are against darkness.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) yep i know. thanks

message 8: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Wait, I have a question, since the darkness wants the elemental people to join them, can the darkness turn an elemental character into a darkness one? What exactly is it that the Darkness does?

message 9: by Anna Marie (last edited Jun 13, 2012 02:46PM) (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Name: Raven Torr
Mortal Kin: None she remembers
Appearance: Medium skin with glossy jet black hair with gentle waves that reachs her lower back. Angular face with intense green eyes and prominent cheekbones. Lean and tall. Wears black and gray. Always wears her black combat boots. Usually has a slight smile on her face.
Personality: Depressed and dark. Never afraid and has become numb to most feeling. Often turns into a shadow that has the appearance of a raven, which is why she is called Raven.
History: She has amnesia
Other: She can make items and living creatures and plants out of shadows. Can turn into a shadow. (only if all of this is ok)

message 10: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:21AM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Name: Thantos Break
Mortal Kin: His father
Appearance: Black Anime Guy
Personality: He is dark and evil, but what do you expect from a child of darkness. He is cold and unfeeling to a point where he cuts himself to feel. He demands respect and will only respect those who can defeat him. Nothing can stop him from achieving his goal. And that goal? Well you'll see.
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none. Not really interested but this may change
History: Mr. Break had to much trouble with Lumia to even notice Than. Lumia didn't even know he existed. When darkness found out about the child of Air (Lumia) she stole Than (her son) away and raised him herself.
Other: Long story short Mr. Break fell in love with two different goddesses.

Sophia wrote: "Wait, I have a question, since the darkness wants the elemental people to join them, can the darkness turn an elemental character into a darkness one? What exactly is it that the Darkness does?"

Not right. The Darkness wants to BECOME an element, and thinks she can do this by turning the other goddesses dark. And no, the elementals can choose to join them, but they can't make tgem have Darkness as their mother. The Darkness just wants to become an element, so they try and turn the others dark.

message 12: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Okay, that makes sense now. Thank you for clarifying that.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

not to me! Im still confused -_-'

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Are they accepted or no?

All accept yours. He can't be Lumia's bro unless they share a dad.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) They do...

message 17: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Name: Safire Monett
Mortal Kin: Her Father
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?start=21...
Personality: She's mean but not exactly evil. She hurts others emotionally not physically. She doesnt care who she has to cross to get what she wants. Once she sets her mind to something she does it. Some might call her stubborn and spoiled.
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet but may end up having a crush on Thantos (if thats alright)
History: She has a rich father that gave her everything she wanted but still was never around, and she hates him for it. She started to be aggressive and mean to everyone even the people that were her friends. Everyone steered clear of her since then but she still hates everyone because she thinks if she gets close to someone they will leave her.
Other: Still lashes out at people for no reason sometimes.

Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: "They do..."

Ok then approved.

But he can't be a child of Air!!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) HE ISN'T A CHILD OF AIR!!!! LUMIA IS!!!!

It says in history.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) DARKNESS FOUND OUT ABOUT LUMIA AND TOOK THAN AWAY!!!

Ok... Could you make it a little clearer that it'd Lumia?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) So is it accepted.

message 26: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Name:Osira Eluveitie
Appearance: http://elisafox.deviantart.com/galler...
She only wears black. Black clothes, black makeup, black jewelry.
Mortal Kin: None
Personality: She wishes that she was not a child of Darkness. She wished that she was lighter. She resents herself and is lonely because everyone else resents her. Yet, at the same time, she wants someone like her to be there. She is actually pretty depressed and pessimistic.
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
History: She used to go to school, trying to disguise her nature. But, everyone at school could sense her darkness, even if they didn't know the reason. But, she loved to sing in choir. After she got kicked out of school, she started trying to lure people into darkness, usually to fail.
Other: She has a raven that follows her.

message 27: by Andrew (last edited Jun 14, 2012 06:34AM) (new)

Andrew | 18 comments Name: hidden to others
Element: darkness
Appearance: he only wears a black cloak and his face is hidden.
Mortal kin: none
Personality: Dark. Evil. Doesn't do well with imposers.
History: He killed his brothers and sisters and he killed his parents to. He didn't know what came over him but something snapped and he became evil. Forever.
Crush/Girlfriend: None
Other: none

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah guys? I'm still confused... Can someone please explain?

Andrew wrote: "Name: hidden to others
Personality: Dark.
History: He killed his brothers an..."

Personality: At least 5 sentences or 2 detailed ones

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

about the whole darkness thing

message 32: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments Um... well you make a darkness character to fight your element character.

Andrew wrote: "Name: hidden to others
Personality: Dark. Evil. Doesn't do well with imposer..."

One last thing he can't have killed both his parents because one is a goddess.

message 34: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Am I approved?

message 36: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Gracias.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Their camp should be the shadow camp like a mirror of the elemental one. Like the dark forest or Misty swamp or black lake or Shadow falls and the outskirts or whatever

message 38: by Sophia (last edited Jun 14, 2012 09:49PM) (new)

Sophia Yeah, that would be really cool.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ...If its the comment before yours you don't need to hit reply. We can assume thats what you are talking about.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 10 comments Name: Luke WHite
Element: death
Mortal Kin: Dad died in gang fight.
Appearance: black hair, black eyes, will get pic later
Personality: later
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
History: From any age up to now
Other:
sorry too tired at teh mo

WHAT DO YOU THINK IMMA DOING!!!!!!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 10 comments can you plz accept or not accept my elemental character? not luke..he ucomplete

message 43: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 5 comments Samewith mine.

message 44: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Where are darkness charecters supposed to RP anyway?

All approved.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Tenith Stab
Element: darkness, pure darkness
Mortal: none, she killed them all because they had told she was the daughter of darkness. And told her darkness was evil. She kinda has temper/magic control issues.
Appearence: jet black hair with red streaks, always up in a pony tail, a single strand of red hair always dangles in her face, a scowl is stuck on her face, has a ruby stub nose ring on the left side of her nose, always wheres her leather jacket and combat boots, dark makeup, tall, thin, toned, built like a wieght lifter, broad shoulders, dark dark red lips, pale skin, dark violet eyes, low eybrows, small eyes, firm jaw line, overall "back off before I strangle you" look to her
Personality: outlaw, evil, possibly psycho, big ego, selfish, arrogant, doesnt care about anyone or anything, fearless, overall villian
Crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: nvr had one nvr will
Hisrory: Everyone knew something was difderent about her, and not in a good way. In preschool they hired a new teacher every week and she was proud of it. In kindergarten she wasn't only the school bully but sent a teacher to the hospital. She was suspended for a month for that. By second grade she had been expelled for her first time. On the second say. By fourth grade her father was forced to homeschool her, but she wreaked havoc there too. In sixth grade her father told her about her mom. Well you know how that went. When the police tried to arrest her they were found STILL knocked out in her backyard a week later while she had escaped. She's been living on her own ever since, and trust me you DONT want to meet her.
Other: loner

message 47: by Zosister (last edited Aug 22, 2012 03:14AM) (new)

Zosister Name: Arogon "Slyfear" shadow
Mortal Kin: He doesn't know who his family is... but that they were drug addictive and abusive.
Appearance: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...
Personality: His is a thief, never happy and His is depressed. His nickname came from his personality, because he feeds off fear and he is sly and cunning. He loves being in the dark never in the light. His attitude is not nice at all. He always wants to cause mayhem with others and he always likes to be alone.
History: He doesn't have a lot of history, but his background is disturbing, his parents gave him away as a child, so he doesn't know them, he is a excellent thief. He made a living out of stealing stuff, the only thing he does know about his parents that they were abuse and drug addictive.
Other: ...

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 26, 2012 05:48AM) (new)

Name: Im Hyung Soo
Mortal Kin: Yao is his eldest brother, Leon is the youngest brother, has many more!
Appearance:

Personality: calm, serious and strict person who scolded Yong-Soo(his twin brother) whenever he gets into trouble (his childhood), but was still kind at heart. Despite their contrasting personalities, they were close brothers before the split. (when they were younger, they split up because of Hyung's darkness, he stabed his twin brother (Im Young soo) when he got angrey, causing a huge problem with the two,)
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
History: *basicly in persontality* hidden, dosnt talk about it
Other: