Children of The Four Elements discussion

Cabins > Fire Cabin Two

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
This cabin in ablaze all day and all night. It is extremly hot in here for non-fire children. The beds are ablaze, and everything looks as if it is burning. Each bed has a small fire-proof chest that keeps belongings, such as fiery blankets, and pillows.

Bed Capacity: 7 Fire Children, 1 per bed.
Room Capacity: 20 Children, fills the room.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) Emma walked in and jumped onto her bed. She was bored, beacuse since the first Fire Cabin was full, she was forced to live in the second Cabin by herself unless somebody joined her.

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments Jason had walked in the room on the front door saying "FIRE CABIN 2"
"Any one in here?"

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) Emma sat up when she heard somebody walk in. "Hello!" She said with a little wave.

message 5: by Andrew (last edited Jul 16, 2012 08:12PM) (new)

Andrew | 18 comments "Oh, hi! Are we the only two in here?" Jason sat on a feather filled mattress wich sunk with satisfaction.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) She nodded. "For now, anyways," She shrugged. She shoved her belongings into her fireproof chest and laid her feet on the bed.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi," Lydia said walking in. "I'm new to camp they told me to come here. Where's an open bed?" She carried only a backpack. It was black with with a pick skull and cross bones and a pink diamond pattern. She wore olive cargo pants, a black spaghetti strap tank, black combat boots, and a black jacket around her waste.

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments "Well, pretty much everywhere. We're the only ones in here." Jason started to put his belongings in his chest as Emma did. "Welcome to camp!" Jason said with a half smile.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin poked her head in and looked around. She walked in and sat down on one of the beds nervously.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lydia found an empty bed in a back corner and sent to fervently organizing her stuff. She liked being everywhere as that invisible girl in the back watching without interfering.

message 11: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments "So, what do we do now?" Jason asked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin looked up at him and shrugged, still on edge about all the fire around her.

message 13: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments Jason had lit a little fireball in his hand. he then clenched his fist and the fire went out. "Well, who's hungry?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin raised her hand shyly, glancing around at the others.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm a little hungry" Lydia said shyly.

message 16: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments "Okay well, lets go get something to eat then!" Jason said cheerfully trying to cheer up others.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin jumped off her bed, eager to get away from the fire, and waited for Jason to lead the way.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok," Lydia smiled. She was glad to share a cabin with him.

message 19: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments Jason walked out of the cabin and out towards the dining hall. "Well, what should we eat? I'll eat anything really." Said Jason with a smile.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin followed and shrugged, "I don't care," she turned to Lydia, "Any ideas?" she asked, her voice quiet.

message 21: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments "Well if were just having a snack we could make smores. Does any one like those?" Jason asked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin nodded, "Sounds good to me..."

message 23: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments "Going once, going twice..." Said Jason jokefuly