Children of The Four Elements discussion

Cabins > Fire Cabin One

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
This cabin in ablaze all day and all night. It is extremly hot in here for non-fire children. The beds are ablaze, and everything looks as if it is burning. Each bed has a small fire-proof chest that keeps belongings, such as fiery blankets, and pillows.

Bed Capacity: 7 Fire Children, 1 per bed.
Room Capacity: 20 Children, fills the room.

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Amy and Lucy walked into the room. Lucy started to sweat buckets. "How can you stand to live here. It's so hot?"
"I'm of fire."
"Still."
"It feels like a warm blanket to me. Plus, if you want we can go to your cabin if yours has a piano. If not, I can just take my flute and play it outside."
"I really want to see you play though."
"Okay."
"Let me get a bucket first."
"Why?"
"So I can fill it with water and cool myself down."
"I'll wait."
Lucy ran out of the cabin. Wow, it's hotter than the Sahara desert in there she thought. She ran to her cabin to grab her bucket.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber walked in and raised an eyebrow when she saw someone else there. She smiled lightly trying her best to be nice to someone for once as she picked a bed and sat down.

message 4: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Amy just sat silent, rarely was she the first to talk. She looked through her trunk of stuff and pulled out a small black case that she began to open.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber layed down on the bed and closed her eyes a red aura surrounding her making the room unconciously hotter but she was immune to it

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Sophia The plastic started to become really hot and melt. Amy decided it would probably be best if she showed Lucy in her air cabin instead.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber smirked to herself. Liking to be alone. And she knew she could be bearable for only a couple moments

message 8: by yael (new)

yael Quinn was outside the dorm's room, immediatly liking the dorm. She could feel the heat of the inside from the door. It's so warm. She thought blissfully. Quinn gave one of her daring smiles, and walked in the room.

message 9: by Sophia (last edited Jun 13, 2012 06:01PM) (new)

Sophia "Ohhh, hi what's your name? I'm kind of new. I'm Amy," she said, reaching out a hand to Quinn. "I was just leaving. I'm going to wait outside for a friend of mine."
Friend? Did Amy already think of Lucy as a friend considering they've only recently met.

message 10: by yael (new)

yael Quinn smiled at Amy, a shook her hand. "Hey, I'm Quinn. Nice to meet you."

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia "Nice to meet you to. I guess I'll see you later."

message 12: by yael (new)

yael Quinn nodded, and waved her off. "Bye!"

message 13: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 5 comments Elektra carefully opened the door and poked her head through the crack.

message 14: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber looked at the three people in the room

message 15: by yael (last edited Jun 14, 2012 06:36PM) (new)

yael Quinn clucked her tongue, and glanced at everyone else. "Anyone up for touring outside the camp?" she insisted, hoping that someone would build up there courage, and speak.

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 5 comments Elektra sagged her shoulders as she closed the door behind her. But even so, she said nothing.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
((this is a camp not a school.))

message 18: by Victoria (last edited Jun 15, 2012 06:31AM) (new)

Victoria M. (candycane1045) | 7 comments Lyrica walks in and sighs " It feels good in here."

message 19: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber looked over at her and smiled slightly

message 20: by Victoria (new)

Victoria M. (candycane1045) | 7 comments Lyrica looks at Amber and says" Hi whats your name?"

message 21: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) "Amber" she said "Yours?"

message 22: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 5 comments Elektra hummed a tune as she stared at everyone in the room.

message 23: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber looked up not used to being around a lot of people

message 24: by yael (last edited Jun 17, 2012 08:49AM) (new)

yael Quinn pursed her lips, deciding to keep quiet. She stood up and left the cabin.

message 25: by Victoria (new)

Victoria M. (candycane1045) | 7 comments " Lyrica Reeds."

message 26: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber looked over at her and smiled softly "Nice to meet you"

message 27: by Victoria (new)

Victoria M. (candycane1045) | 7 comments " Nice to meet you too." Lyrica smiles

message 28: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber smiled back softly

message 29: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber looked over at him "Hi" she said softly

message 30: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber nodded and closed her eyes again

message 31: by Victoria (new)

Victoria M. (candycane1045) | 7 comments " who was that?"

message 32: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber shrugged "Didn't catch his name"