The group where you quench your bordem discussion

One on ONe > Sherri and Charlie :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments I've never done one before, so this is new to me

message 2: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) *pokes Charlie* same here haha

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments So what do you want to do?

message 4: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Ummmmmmm, I dunno xD *rubs chin thoughtfully* Still no idea

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Maybe a spaceship? Thatd be cool

message 6: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Oooooh dat's awesome!!! :D *holds hand up for super awesome high five*

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Awesome *high five*

who wants to be captian? lol

message 8: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Not me! o.o I fail at leading xD

*shows off her bruises from leading people around the store* xD lololol

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments lol okay
I guess I will be. You can be navigator maybe

message 10: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) ooooh navigator! *changes the stop location to a bookstore* >:D hahahaha!

message 11: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (last edited Jun 19, 2012 05:05PM) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments We should go to a futuristic book store!

Let's make characters:

Captain Marvelled

message 12: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Dude thats old o.o xD

Navigator Tress

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Awesome!
Okay. Let's start by going to that futuristc book store I guess!

message 14: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) *fistpump* Yes ok! you start or me start?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments I'll start I guess.

"Naviagator, looks like we're coming in for a hard landing." Captian Marvalled peered out the window of his Alpha Ship 2000.43

message 16: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Navigator Tress yelped, "What happened?"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Nothing major, just a miscalculation of the continuum distance." he pulled a mysterious looking lever "nothing we can't handle. Where exactly are we landing again, Tress?"

message 18: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress' cheeks turned red, "Ummm, a bookstore, I think."

Or at least they should be, Tress was still new to this whole thing so she hoped she hadn't messed up.

message 19: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (last edited Jun 19, 2012 05:05PM) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Sounds good." he looked over at Tress, eyebrows creased in concentration, making him look older than 18, but not over 1200 like he really was. "what year is it again?"

message 20: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress had to look it up on her screen, "Its the year 3479, sir. Why?"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Marvelled nodded, looking something up on a computer. "Tress, theres no need to call me 'sir'. We're closer than that now." he peered at the computer again. "why I needed to know they ear, is for just how we have to speak. Apparently we have to say 'mess' a lot for any sort of occaison. Don't make sense to me either."

message 22: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress was confused. "Mess? I don't get it...."

She really didn't understand, mess meant something that needed to be cleaned up, like a child's diaper or an arguement. Then her screen beeped at her and sje smacked it with annoyance. "Shut. Up." she muttered.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "mess? Me neither. But things we say don't make sense either." he glanced at his own screen, which was flashing too, and said. "here we go, time to touch ground."

message 24: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress started breathing really fast, she was never good with the landings. So her voice shook when she said, "Ab-bout f-f-fifty centimeters to the left, if y-you c-c-can."

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Thank you, navigator." Marvelled punched a couple buttons. "Done." he peered out the window again. "Wow, do you see that? This future is a cool one."

message 26: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress swiveled in her seat to look at what he was talking about. "Oh my, it's beautiful!" She said while smiling softly.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments The ship gave a huge 'BANG' and Marvelled frowned and pressed a few buttons. "I think we've landed," he said. "Can you open the hatch, Tress?"

message 28: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) "Ummm," Tress' face had gone white when she heard the bang and now she swallowed, "I think so, give me a moment."

She tried pushing a few buttons and then finally just brought her hands down on the screen in frustration and heard the hatch open. "All done!"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Great. Now let's explore this mess." He walked over to the open hatch and jumped down to the ground. They were on a city street, bustling with people, but the MindSheild was up, so no one walking by could see the ship.

message 30: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) She walked to the hatch door and looked out, not wanting to jump down yet, she took in what she saw.

"Wow, it's busy but fun! Look at those people! They don't care!" Tress was pointing to a few different people.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "It's crazy! Marvelled walked to the other side of the busy street staring at the wonders the future had to offer. He was bombarded with sights and smells, all unfamiliar, even. Though he'd lived many lifetimes on his planet, he never got out to the other galaxies much.

message 32: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress jumped down and tripped on her own foot. "Seriously! Not even 5 minutes on this planet and I'm already a klutz." She grumbled as she got up and followed Captain Marvelled.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "It's just gravity," he said to Tress as they walked. "Oh look a bookstore," he said, pointing to a small storefront on their right.

message 34: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress squealed as she ran off to go explore in the bookstore. "Yay! so glad they have one!"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "I honestly didn't know they still had books this day in age!" He too was exited to see the bookstore. It was filled with rows and rows of ancient looking books, every genre you could imagine. It smelled like paper. Awesome.

message 36: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Tress was giigly as she started looking through them, then ran and grabbed a basket so she could grab some books to get. "I am like so in love! Such a mess!"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments ((lol))
"This place is such a mess!" he said, winking. He picked a random book off the shelf and looked at the back. "EverythingYou need to know about elephants and thier languages." he paused, " that really doesn't strike my fancy"

message 38: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) "Ew," she wrinkled her nose at the book he read, " so not a cool book." She was grabbing random fiction novels off the shelves and then came across one that she sat where she was so that she could start flipping through it. "Wow."

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Marvelled put the book back in its place carefully, following Tress. "What book is that?" he asked, peering at its cover.

message 40: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) "Nothing!" She said quickly and hid the book.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments He laughed "just wondering!" he said defensively. He looked down the next row, and an older lady stood in the middle.

((do you wanna play her?))

message 42: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) ((haha sure, old ladys name TBA!!! xD))

Tress smiled and took the book back out. "Mun used to read these to me, when I was little." She said shyly, while handing him the book.

Jannawas not old, but not young either. So why was she trying to find it by herself? Oh well, she thought to herself. But then she heard a noisy child come in with a companion.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments ((sorry for not postin))

"Well Tress, I would like to hear your family stories!" Marvelled said, then cautiously approached the older lady in the aisle. "Hello." he said

message 44: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) She blushed even more but didn't move as she watched the captain talk to the older lady.

"Hi," Janna said while sparing the boy a glance. She kept looking for her thing.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "I'm not from around here." he said, thankful for a translator that made it sound like he was speaking whatever language they spoke from his alien language.

message 46: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Janna scoffed, "Of course not, I already knew that." She walked a bit further down away from him and kept looking.

Tress got up and stood behim him. "I don't like her," she whispered.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Me neither," Maravelled whispered back and grinned a little. "But maybe we can get useful information out of her." he stopped and rubbed his chin. "I guess it doesn't matter."

message 48: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress shivered. "Mind if I keep looking? Theres a few books I'd like to see if they have." She smiled, forgetting about the older lady.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Maravelled nodded and walked the other way around the aisle, and 'ran' into the annoying lady by 'accident' again.

message 50: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Tress started to walk in the opposite way of Marvelled, while yawning.

Janna turned around and got bumped into by the boy from earlier. "Oomf! Watch it young man! I'm older than I look." She bent down to pick up her books.

« previous 1