College Students! discussion

Past Discussions of Group Reads > Uglies: Favorite/Least Favorite Characters?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Who are your favorite characters? Who are your least favorite characters?

message 2: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
So far I really like Shay. She does seem a bit reckless, but she seems to be the questioning, curious, funloving friend I would want to have.

message 3: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
i started out really liking Shay and being annoyed by Tally..but then that kind of switched as soon as Tally went to the Smoke. I really really like David.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (xtoloveistolivex) | 534 comments I like David the best. I dislike Dr. Cable (for obvious reasons) and Shay (she just annoys me).

message 5: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
I got to that towards the end of the book. Most of them annoyed me. The librarian guy was pretty funny. Death to all who harm the magazines!

message 6: by sara frances (new)

sara frances (sara_frances) Do you mean the Boss, Tami? Ya, he totally amused me.

I honestly didn't like Shay too much. I think it was probably because I could relate more to Tally, as in, Hello, I want to be Pretty. But I didn't really start to like Tally towards the end. David appealed to me but I also thought he was sort of dumb for trusting Tally so much. So that bugged me.