Full Moon Wo Sagashite discussion

Spoliers

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 60 comments Mod
spoilers you say ok this should be fun!

-Mitsuki is in love with an 18 year old boy named eichi-kun and he moves to america because he got adopted.....he wants to be an astronamer....mitsuki wants to sing but, she has a tumor in her throat to where she cant sing...she wanted to sing because she wants to show her feelings to everyone and she wants eichi-kun that she got her promise done and now its his turn to keep they're promise

-she goes to visit eichi-kun in america....takuto (shinigami with cat ears hat) doesnt like eichi because he is jealous he wont admit it but he is cause he really really likes mitsuki-chan. he tells her that but she thinks he ment as a friend.

-when she is in the form of a 16 year old her throat tumor is completely gone and there is no need to worry about it at all. so she continues to sing.

-sad thing is...is that when she goes to see eichi-kun she finds out he died in a car accident...which is kind of sad....takuto doesnt want mitsuki to know because he doesnt want her to be sad...the rest you will have to find out by watching the series of full moon wo sagashite! or read the manga version full moon o sagashite! enjoy!

yep yep yep and also takuto gets a second chance at life...and meroko becomes an angel instead of a shinigami at the end of the series lol! i know it like the back of my hand

*looks at hand( oh hey thats new......ok i know it like the back of my poster? *looks at poster and sees new mark* ok you know what stupid posters! lol yeah i just know these things lol im psychic! lol jk just crazy! XD!

ahhh yes poor takuto...poor eichi-kun i feel like watching the anime and readin the manga again YES FINALLY REPLAYS!!! lol jk XD! ;P!

lol my favorite anime/manga ever though would have to be loveless! i love that show even if it is yaoi it is soooo cute! i cryed sort of lol

lol really? COOL! im going to say that since you are hinata you are a naruto girl? im a kakashi girl....and sort of shikamaru, garra, and sai! sasuke just gets on my nerves......except when he calls naruto a loser thats pretty funny...aahhhh never gets old lol!

y? is it because he went to orochimaru? well, just so you know if you dont already that is lol orochimaru dies at sasukes hand i think i cant really remember lol

cool me too sometimes lol i forget stuff alot lol

lol i know man it is so weird...yet sensational at the same time lol...well id better go for now i have to get up at 9:oo am tommorrow to go to my school for an awesomely actually quite magical retreat! lol ttyl hinata!

ok is back waz up?

oh cool...well any new apoilers? i think i have one to add but im not sure if i should or not yet lol

i meant spoilers oops lol! my bad so do you have any new spoilers to add?

oh wow now i really want to watch this anime!!!!! lol so hows life? man go go party huh? sounds interesting! lol ill have to look it up lol!

oh cool happy b-day wait this is a little late now isnt it? lol ;P

lol yea sorry oh hey you changed your name and picture they are both really COOL!!! lol

yea i no that is one of the best shows EVER!!! lol

YAY-nya!!!! lol i like to say nya now that ive watched alot of anime!!! its my new sayings-nya!! lol