Teen Writers - Contests and Tips and More! discussion

Games! > 1000 Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator

Comments (showing 1-50 of 142) (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

Grace (grace_dinkins) | 896 comments Mod
1. Turn to the guy next to you and scream "Your nostrils are like vacuums, sucking up all my air!" and then pretend to faint. When the elevator gets to your floor, get up and leave as if it's totally normal.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Start banging out the beat to your favorite song on the wall as loudly as you can (been there, done that:).

message 3: by Madi (new)

Madi | 48 comments 3. Barge in to somebodys conversation saying the complete opposite then them or pretending you understand what they are talking about.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2012 02:01PM) (new)

4. Every time the elevator stops and the door opens, stand in the doorway as say, "Welcome to the dark side" with a creepy facial expression.

message 5: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

5. (please number them) Stand in a corner and when someone looks at you, start backing away slowly and then point at them and say "You're one of them" and act scared

message 6: by Madi (new)

Madi | 48 comments 6. Every time the door opens scream and run around in circles talking to yourself.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

7. loudly snap your bubblegum and openly stare at the person to your right.

message 8: by Madi (new)

Madi | 48 comments 8. Read a annoying book outloud.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

9. Tell lame jokes to random people.

message 10: by Madi (new)

Madi | 48 comments 10. Jump up and down excited to get to your floor.

message 11: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) turn around to all of the people and say "Now, you're probably wondering why I've gathered all of you here today." completely seriously.

message 12: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

12. Spread your arms and legs wide and block the doors, not letting anyone in or out

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

13. Open a bag of Skittles and shake it everywhere, screaming, "SHARE THE RAINBOW!!"

message 14: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

14. Lay on the floor in front of the door and tell people "don't step on the welcome mat"

message 15: by Madi (new)

Madi | 48 comments 14. Ask someone: "Do I look stupid?"

message 16: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

15. Hum along to the elevator music and then start singing random words under your breath to match the music

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

16. Smell people. Repeatedly. And make faces.

message 18: by Madi (new)

Madi | 48 comments 17. Find out what somebody names is in the elavetar and say to the person next to you: "Did you hear what Bob did?That must have been embarasing". Things like that.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

18. Somehow drag a desk into the elevator, and a chair. Every time someone goes to get in you'll be in the desk at the doorway asking, "Do you have reservations?"

message 20: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

Ashlyn wrote: "18. Somehow drag a desk into the elevator, and a chair. Every time someone goes to get in you'll be in the desk at the doorway asking, "Do you have reservations?""

HAHAHAHA I love this one!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

OHOHOHOHOH! I have another one. 19. Dare dance! I must do this one!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

20. sit down in the corner and make random animal noises, start of quite quiet and make each one slightly louader.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

21. Hire a marching band, and ride up and down in the elevator belting out the Star Spangled Banner everytime a person coughs.

message 24: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

22. mimic people. If they sneeze, you sneeze. If they cough, you cough. Whenever they say something, say it back to them

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

23. lean over a random persons shoulder and then when they look at you, you look away and pretend that you didn't do anything.

message 26: by Grace, Head Moderator (last edited Jun 14, 2012 08:35AM) (new)

24. Tap someone on the shoulder when you're the only 2 people in the elevator and then look away and hum like it wasn't you

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

25. stick a note to someone's back that says "Poke me." and procede to poke their shoulder.

message 28: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 37 comments 26. Press all the buttons and get REALLY excited every time it goes up.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

27. Start jumping every time the elevator goes down and start marching every time it goes up.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

28. Put a chalk line across the elevator and claim one side as "Your Personal Space".

message 31: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

29. Draw with chalk the shape of a guy's body on the floor like someone died there and whenever people come in, say "I don't know who did that" and point to the chalking

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

30. Bring a cake with you and whenever someone looks over at you take a big, messy bite and say, "This is delicious!"

Glinda the Gallifreyan 31. Recite Shakespeare nonstop. And, maybe, randomly ask someone if they know what play a quote is from or if they know which line comes next.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

32. Glare at everyone, and then when a knew person walks in yell "You stole it, didn't you? Confess!"

message 35: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

33. Try on everyone's glasses

message 36: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

34. Tell everyone what you think of their outfits. (Ex: "Oh, gurrrl, I would not be wearin' that skirt with that shirt if I be you")

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

35. run around the elevator screaming everytime it goes up, and when it starts to drop yell, "We're all gonna die!" at the top of your lungs and fall flat on your face.

message 38: by Mara (new)

Mara Daisy | 37 comments Get a pack of skittles and throw them at people. Then when they look, quickly hide them behind your back. A few seconds later, take them out pretending you've forgotten.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

37. Spread yourself out on the elevator floor and pretend to sleep. Snore loudly and leave as little room for more passengers as possible.

message 40: by Madi (new)

Madi | 48 comments 38. Bring a whole bunch of bags with you so they cover the whole floor so nobody has anyroom to stand and tell them "Don't touch".

message 41: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Jun 21, 2012 09:08AM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 174 comments 39. Accuse people of being Career tributes every time someone gets on or off the first, second, and fourth floors. Then plead for them not to kill you. :)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 174 comments 40. Wear a shirt that says Life, and hand a lemon to every person who gets on the elevator.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Taggerung wrote: "40. Wear a shirt that says Life, and hand a lemon to every person who gets on the elevator."

((Hahahaha that's a great one!))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

41. Everytime someone says the words the, it, he, she, or is, start randomly break dancing.

Glinda the Gallifreyan Taggerung wrote: "40. Wear a shirt that says Life, and hand a lemon to every person who gets on the elevator."

((I love that one too. :) It's on my bucket list.))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 174 comments Glindafied of the West wrote: "Taggerung wrote: "40. Wear a shirt that says Life, and hand a lemon to every person who gets on the elevator."

((I love that one too. :) It's on my bucket list.))"

Haha yeah I plan to do it this summer :P

message 47: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

42. Listen to your iPod and bob your head a bit and then at a really intense part (or really, anywhere) start singing loudly and horribly, and then look around like you're startled by the noise, like you don't know you're the one who did it

message 48: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Jun 21, 2012 05:46PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 174 comments 43. Pretend to have a really loud case of the hiccups

message 49: by Mara (new)

Mara Daisy | 37 comments Ask someone in the elevator to race you to the top floor (by elevator).

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara wrote: "Ask someone in the elevator to race you to the top floor (by elevator)."

((Hahaha that's a great one!!))

« previous 1 3

Teen Writers - Contests and Tips and More!

unread topics | mark unread