Clean Romances discussion

Whispered Beginnings: A Clever Fiction Anthology
This topic is about Whispered Beginnings
Author Promotions & Excerpts > Whispered Beginnings ~ An anthology about starting over

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new) - added it

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
I have a new short story of a romantic nature, recently published in the Whispered Beginnings anthology. There are a host of other stories in this book, by a host of other authors. (I haven't read them all but one of the rules of submission was keeping it clean.)

My Regency short is called Eliza's Epiphany (yes, I took liberties using the word epiphany for this one).

This anthology is associated with Clever Fiction, the short story prompt website.

Whispered Beginnings ~ A Clever Fiction Anthology

The paperback is available at Amazon; eBook can be found on Amazon and Smashwords. I hope you'll take a moment to check it out.

message 2: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Costa Viglucci (patcostaviglucci) | 52 comments I would like email copies of my clean romances to any Goodreads members who are willing to read and review them. The first two are: "Pride and Pretense" and "The Connecticut Cowboy and the Riviera Runaway."
I classify them as romantic comedies. The third is a young adult novel, "Cassandra Robbins, Esq." which deals with some serious issues but has more than a little romance and a lot of humor.

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Costa Viglucci (patcostaviglucci) | 52 comments I should have included my name Patricia Costa Viglucci as author to the above. The recommendation that I post this came from another Goodreads member. These books are also available on Amazon.com.

message 4: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new) - added it

Patricia Costa wrote: "I would like email copies of my clean romances to any Goodreads members who are willing to read and review them. The first two are: "Pride and Pretense" and "The Connecticut Cowboy and the Rivi..."

Patricia, if you're looking for reviewers for your books, I recommend you start your own thread in the "Looking For..." folder, as long as they're clean romance, of course. Just indicate in the subject line that you need reviewers. You should get a lot more response doing that than requesting it on this particular discussion thread. :O)

~Jaimey
Clean Romances Co-Mod

message 5: by Tamera (new)

Tamera Westhoff | 4 comments I would love to read your books and review them! My email is ilovemeinekinderatyahoodotcom.

message 6: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Costa Viglucci (patcostaviglucci) | 52 comments Jaimey,
Sorry for intruding on your thread/post. (Another member pointed it out to me.)_ Am new to this and don't know the protocol. Thank you for the helpful tip.

Pat

message 7: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new) - added it

Patricia Costa wrote: "Jaimey,
Sorry for intruding on your thread/post. (Another member pointed it out to me.)_ Am new to this and don't know the protocol. Thank you for the helpful tip.

Pat"

It's no problem, I just think you'll get more views/interest if you have your own thread. :O)

message 8: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Costa Viglucci (patcostaviglucci) | 52 comments Thanks. Will get to it, hopefully soon.