Indie Book Club discussion

Prossia (Prossia, #1)
This topic is about Prossia
Self Promotion > Free Book Giveaway Contest

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raphyel (new)

Raphyel Jordan (raphyelmjordan) | 32 comments Hello everyone! Scott was generous enough to let me mention a contest I have going on right now, hosted by my sci-fi club on Facebook. It's an easy fill-in-the blank format which goes like this:

"You know You're A Sci-fi Geek When. . ." and then you fill in.

Prizes include a signed copy of my novel "Prossia," as well as a $50.00 gift certificate to wherever you like ^_^.

You can put your entry here on my blog http://raphyelmjordan.blogspot.com/20....

Thanks!! Prossia by Raphyel M. Jordan

message 2: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (last edited Jun 12, 2012 08:06AM) (new) - added it

Jeffrey Poole (authorjmpoole) | 2287 comments Mod
Hello Raphyel - Don't think I've officially said hello, so welcome to the club!

I just entered your drawing by posting on your blog. Here's my entry:

You know you're a sci-fi geek when you can watch the Star Wars trilogy, old and new, mute the audio, and still recite all the lines. Sound effects included. :)

message 3: by Raphyel (new)

Raphyel Jordan (raphyelmjordan) | 32 comments LOL! Wow, that's pretty. . . um, committed! :P Thanks for the interest, and the welcome ^_^

message 4: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (new) - added it

Yeah, I know. My wife thinks I'm an uber-geek when it comes to Star Wars. And, sadly, I'm old enough to have watched every movie in the theaters.

message 5: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (new) - added it

Raphyel - Just to give you a heads up... I looked up your Prossia book and noted there were three entries: ebook, paperback, and hard cover. I combined two editions together and then investigated why it wouldn't combine the third, the hard cover. Saw that there wasn't a period after your middle initial. Added it and then combined it.

Now you'll see that when you do a search for Prossia, only one entry will be there, but other "editions" will exist. That way all reviews will be added together and will show you collectively how many reviews & ratings you've received for your book.

J.

message 6: by Raphyel (new)

Raphyel Jordan (raphyelmjordan) | 32 comments Huh? Wow, well that was bizarre! Weird, but I'm glad that thing was solved. I never did like how 3 postings showed up for the book, but never knew what the problem was. Wow. Who would've thought a simple period could make such an issue? LOL! Thanks Jeff!