The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Team Annoying

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ms. (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ms. Anderson Team this! Team That! Is anyone getting annoyed of the Team "Fill in a Boy's Name" Thing???

Flora (Ludacris) Not really. Who you team? I really want to know. owo
I team people becuz I want to let others know how much I like Gale/Peeta. :)

Angie Elle I don't pay enough attention to it to get annoyed by it. Since these books are aimed at young adults, I think it's common for early teen girls to fixate on the romance or male character in a book.

mercy I hate it. It started out with Twilight, and now its EVERYTHING!

Anna I know right! It's has gotten out of control and has become so very irksome especially because the Team Gale fangirls are always yelling at the Team Peeta fangirls and normally it's the opposite until one of them just gives up in protest for some peace and quiet!!!!

mercy Yes! I mean, I do like Gale better than Peeta, but I don't like the whole 'Team' thing. I still Like Peeta, I just prefer Gale. Is there anything wrong with that??

Anna No, there isn't anything wrong with that Mercy!! We really need to talk about Gale some-where private because I really love him as well so that the opposite fan-girls wouldn't attack us with reasons.

message 8: by Ana (last edited Jun 12, 2012 08:16AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana I think readers like to join teams so they can express their opinions on who the protagonist should be with and so they can feel united with like minded people who share the same opinions as them.
It is just another way of saying "I prefer Peeta as Katniss's boyfriend over Gale". It is easier just to say "I'm Team Peeta!!" etc

Bad Wolf Okay, lets get all the crazed fan girls together so we can make "Team Peeta" and "Team gale" or whatever.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Team Peeta

Bad Wolf I was kidding.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

still... mine

Bad Wolf I dont know whos team I am on. I am on... single.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm with an amazing guy but still... Peeta is mine

Bad Wolf I say she stays single.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

kk?

message 17: by C.C. (new) - rated it 4 stars

C.C. Jovana wrote: "Team this! Team That! Is anyone getting annoyed of the Team "Fill in a Boy's Name" Thing???"

It was fun at first but, yeah it got annoying. Every freaking love triangle there had to be Team boy 1 and Team boy 2.

Loraine Agee Exactly....Imean teams mean yall are working together to achieve one goal...The tream thing is a little overrated

Suzanne Richardson Ana wrote: "I think readers like to join teams so they can express their opinions on who the protagonist should be with and so they can feel united with like minded people who share the same opinions as them. ..."

Also easy to say: "I prefer Peeta." or "I prefer Gale."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ummmmmmmm... you guys make no freaking sense

Bad Wolf neither do you.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yes I do

More sense than you do

Bad Wolf In your opinion. But in our opinion, you make no sense whatsoever.

message 24: by Anna (last edited Jun 12, 2012 09:38AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anna You make perfect sense!! Ever since the teams from Twilight began, every single guy in books had to be compared and then shoved into either Team One or Team Two whether they liked it or not and we had to watch it as fan-girls attacked with logical reasons behind their love for this or that fictional character, claiming their ownership to them as if they were some animal.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Gracieface wrote: "In your opinion. But in our opinion, you make no sense whatsoever."

Why are people so mean to me? Buttholes

Bad Wolf Anna wrote: "You make perfect sense!! Ever since the teams from Twilight began, every single guy in books had to be compared and then shoved into either Team One or Team Two whether they liked it or not and we ..."

THANK YOU! See? see what our world is coming to?

Bad Wolf Katniss wrote: "Gracieface wrote: "In your opinion. But in our opinion, you make no sense whatsoever."

Why are people so mean to me? Buttholes"

I am not trying to be mean, I am trying to get you to open your mind a little, and see other peoples opinion.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I am.... but I am being open to other opinions

Bad Wolf *cough cough* course you are!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*cough cough* fhk you!

Bad Wolf language!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

And why do you care?

Angie Elle I think we have a troll in our midst...

Bad Wolf Katniss wrote: "And why do you care?"

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

you are now shunned

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I think we have a douchebag freak is in our midst

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Gracieface wrote: "Katniss wrote: "And why do you care?"

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

you are now shunned"

Shut up you ugly little thing

Bad Wolf Off topic, but has anyone seen the avengers? I just saw it, so I thought I'd ask.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm.... wow.... douche

Angie Elle Katniss wrote: "Umm.... wow.... douche"

You know that The Hunger Games is a Young Adult book, right? I think it's too mature of a read for you.

Bad Wolf Thank you, I was getting tired of shunning someone. Thanks for backing me up with a book. GO READING!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie wrote: "Katniss wrote: "Umm.... wow.... douche"

You know that The Hunger Games is a Young Adult book, right? I think it's too mature of a read for you."

Actually... I have read the thickest books... so the the F**k up

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Gracieface wrote: "Thank you, I was getting tired of shunning someone. Thanks for backing me up with a book. GO READING!"

Go shun your ugly ass self b***h

Bad Wolf Thickness has nothing to do with it. It could be really thick but be a comic, and it could be really thin but have loads of information.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

........ wow... no matureness in sight

Bad Wolf look who's talking.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2012 10:11AM) (new)

Gracieface wrote: "Thickness has nothing to do with it. It could be really thick but be a comic, and it could be really thin but have loads of information."

I Agree.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Gracieface wrote: "look who's talking."

Look who's speaking..... and sying things that make her look stupid

Bad Wolf Abel wrote: "Gracieface wrote: "Thickness has nothing to do with it. It could be really thick but be a comic, and it could be really thin but have loads of information."

I Agree."

yay.

Bad Wolf Katniss wrote: "Gracieface wrote: "look who's talking."

Look who's speaking..... and sying things that make her look stupid"

I am not looking stupid, because no one can see me.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

... yes... hhow do you kno ur naawt being stalked?

« previous 1 3