The Nexus discussion

ARR'sCOMPLETED (post review) > ARR # 25 - KIDNAP (The Empire #1) by Murray McDonald

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Jun 12, 2012 09:29AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3016 comments Mod
Kidnap (The Empire Series - Book 1) by Murray McDonald Murray McDonald

Genre: YA Thriller

Kidnap (The Empire #1)

Book Description

Kidnap is the first instalment in the action packed Young Adult series featuring Tom and Lela Kennedy. Tom's father Donald, is a billionaire businessman while Lela's father, Saki, is a lethal martial arts warrior.

When Tom's parents are saved from a team of assassins by Lela's father, a bond is created between the two families stronger than blood. Tom gains a sister and Lela gains a brother and a mother as the two families become one.

Being one of the world's richest families brings more problems than you would expect and before long, Tom and Lela are fighting for their lives. With only their friends to help, Tom and Lela must overcome a powerful enemy in order to save themselves and their parents. However, with friends like Tom and Lela's, it's the enemy that needs help!

As the story twists, turns and races across the globe, we see just how powerful and resourceful a group of teenagers can be!

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if all reviews could be posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Epub, Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

BONUS - Don't miss 'Assassin', the next exciting instalment in 'The Empire Series'. Smashwords coupon code for a free copy of Assassin (CD88X)

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER.if you downloading Assassin be careful as you may end up seeing or reading something you don't want to see till you have comppleted Kidnap

Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews* (cravestheangst) | 14 comments I'd like to read this one if you have copies available.
Hazel
godwinh@gmail.com
in epub format
Thanks!!

message 3: by SarahSmith (last edited Aug 14, 2012 11:53AM) (new)

SarahSmith (sasmith361) | 3 comments I would love to give this a read.
Sarah

in mobi format please.

message 4: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

sent you both an email.

message 5: by SarahSmith (new)

SarahSmith (sasmith361) | 3 comments Got it thanks.

message 6: by Guadalupe (new)

Guadalupe (vampirelover3915) | 6 comments I'm in
luffy.carrera@gmail.com

message 7: by Austin (new)

Austin (asn24) | 9 comments Great book(s). Highly recommended.

message 8: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (livetoread66) | 16 comments Hey Tana,

I'll read this, it sounds interesting. I just finished my othere books and am getting ready to post the reviews.

Epub is the best format for me.

Thanks!
Lexie
atsnyder@att.net

message 9: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

sent you both an email.

message 10: by Charles (new)

Charles (triton3122) | 9 comments Sounds like a good read. I'd love to read and review.

Charles
triton3122@att.net
Epub please

message 11: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

sent you an email Charles.

message 12: by Charles (new)

Charles (triton3122) | 9 comments Hey Tana,

I hate to be a bother, but the e-mail never came through. Let me make certain I put it correctly triton3122@att.net

message 13: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Jun 12, 2012 07:52PM) (new)

my email program is acting up I am trying again right now. check now says its gone.

Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews* (cravestheangst) | 14 comments Got my copy! Thanks.. Im looking forward to reading it..

message 15: by Charles (new)

Charles (triton3122) | 9 comments It came in. Thanks!

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura (penabook) | 4 comments Sign up for the book. Laura

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin van Moer (erinvanmoer) | 15 comments I would like a copy please at elryxe@hotmail.com pdf

Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews* (cravestheangst) | 14 comments Here's my review! Thanks so much. I really enjoyed this one!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

I've posted to Amazon and will also post to B&N when it becomes available on that site.

message 19: by SarahSmith (new)

SarahSmith (sasmith361) | 3 comments Thanks very much for letting me review this. I really enjoyed it.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 20: by Charles (new)

Charles (triton3122) | 9 comments Thank you for letting me read this book. It was great! I've reviewed it where I could find it . . . Amazon.com and Goodreads.

Thanks again!

message 21: by Murray (new)

Murray McDonald | 2 comments Fantastic, thanks - delighted you've all enjoyed it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Kidnap (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Murray McDonald (other topics)