The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games question

What is your favorite book and why?
Faith Faith Jun 12, 2012 07:17AM
I love the Hunger Games. Katniss is such a powerful female hero and the suspense of the Games are intriguing.

Catching Fire. Because I think that the arena is way more dangerous which gives us more action. That and we meet a lot of new characters like Johanna, Enobaria, Finnick, Mags etc. And we learn a lot of shocking secrets that were always obvious but we never quite got in the first book. And I think the book had more twists. But thats just my opinion.

i like the hunger games because it was very flowing and i could unterstand it well. It was not the type of book where you are able to set down with ease. I really enjoy books when they are full of new adventures and a lot of action!:)

Lauren, I could not agree with you more!! I need to really be able to get into a book and visualize what is happening. Almost as thoug I see myself as one of the characters.

I just started reading WATDOT: List of Twenty, by Dan Koepke. This has been a WONDERFUL read so far. I don't know yet that I can claim it as my favorite book, but with the way the story is deveopling and how well it reads, it very well might be!!

Looking for a good book, I suggest you check it out.