Cannibals discussion

down town > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments ....

message 2: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal carried Violet in. He quickly checked her in and soon they got a doctor to check her out. As the doctor did whatever he needed to Micheal stood next to her and watched.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments She had a minor concussion, but still would have to be checked out more at a later time. Violet gripped his shirt with a hand. She felt like she was falling again. "I feel horrible..."

message 4: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal made sure that she stayed steady, and not fall again. "I told you you should have taken a break. You probably was careless because you were so pissed." Micheal said as he helped walk out of the hospital without fall on her face.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments She frowned slightly. "So? I don't like people that have those kinds of teeth looking at Emily like that. I don't want her to be lost like that." She muttered softly and leaned on him. She looked up at him, slightly blushing. "And I still think you guys should stay up in my apartment. It's better protection for you two."

message 6: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal thought for a minute and finally sighed. "Fine, but not forever. I don't want to cause you any trouble with having two other people in your apartment." Micheal agreed.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments She smiled happily, "Thank You. I love you both so much." Violet grinned and then stumbled more.

message 8: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal put a hand on Violet's shoulder that was farthest from him to keep her from tripping. "I love you too." He said as he lead her to her apartment.

message 9: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 97 comments Mod
John walked in looking normal. He was looking for some blood