The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune question

Who's thoughts will we be reading from?
Jen Bondoc Jen Jun 12, 2012 05:48AM
I just noticed that Mark of Athena will be narrated by only FOUR demigods. I'm assuming that there's seven of them now once they board the Argo II and sail for Rome. So who do you think will be the four? Assuming (and most probably) that one of them is Annabeth, I'm thinking the others would be Percy, Jason, and Hazel (because of the Leo/Sammy coincidence).

Annabeth(her POV in the first chapter relized) Jason Piper and Leo

deleted member Jun 12, 2012 09:30AM   0 votes
Definitely Annabeth (she narrates the first released chapter). Probably Percy and Jason. I don't know about Hazel.

Percy, Jason, Annnabeth, and Hazel

I guess Percy,Jason,Annabeth and Leo.

I think it's going to be the camp leaders. Jason, Reyna, Percy and of course Annabeth

Annabeth because she started the book, Percy and Jason because they're on the cover and likely to cause the most controversy, and then another demigod who hasn't narrated yet, maybe Nico or Octavian.

Or, perhaps it will be Annabeth, Jason, Piper and Leo, and the next book will be Annabeth/some other demigod, Percy, Hazel and Frank, because then it would follow a pattern, and the final book will be Annabeth/some other demigod, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Percy and Hazel as all seven.

Percy, Jason, Annabeth, and I think some random demigod who is actually part of the seven.

Jen Bondoc I'm just bracing myself and preparing to be really pissed for the ending of MoA. I'm pretty sure Rick will end it with one big heart stopping CLIFFHAN ...more
Jun 24, 2012 01:22AM · flag
Aurora Maybe we'll end up with a Norse demigod in a segue into his Norse series ;) lolno that's probably not going to happen. Norse mythology is too differen ...more
Jun 25, 2012 01:26PM · flag