The Academy of Thought discussion

The Academy--> Main Building > Entrance--> Grand Staircase

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments Mod
...add description late >.> *whistles*

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments After wondering around the Academy, Aida came near the staircase and whistled lowly looking it over. That was one hell of flight of stairs. There would be no way she would get up those stairs with her bags. So she just leaned on the pillar and looked around.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar stopped a few feet away from the staircase and looked at the visible part of the staircase. Are we expected to go up, or down, the staircase to get to somewhere? Skylar thought as she sighed. What are they thinking?

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments As Aida saw a girl, she looked her over with look of pure hate before averting her gaze back to the staircase. She would not speak unless she had to. She won't fight unless she had to.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar looked up the stairs again and closed her eyes for some careful thinking. Should I or shouldn't I? She asked herself. It will take a while to reach...somewhere... Oh geez

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments And it seemed like she was in deep thought. Well, she wasn't going to bother her if that girl wouldn't bother her. Aida sighed and looked at the stairs once again before shrugging. Nothing interesting was about them at all.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar opened her eyes and took a deep breath before she started to move. She slowly walked to the staircase before she started up on the stairs, dragging her medium sized black suitcase up with her.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Aida looked at girl's suitcase before looking at her bags. Damn, this will take awhile. It though better than asking for help or maybe not... She shook her head and called, "Hey!"

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar stopped and turned her head to face the voice that called her. She said a girl near the pillar and asked. "Yes?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Hell she hated being nice, but it wouldn't get her far now. If she wasn't, she will have to pull all of those bags up by herself. She managed a nice smile, "Can you please help me?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Javier walked and reached the staircase. He stopped and looked up at it. He whistled. The stairs seemed never ending. How many flights are there? How are we supposed to find our way around this place?
Javier continued to stare up, and finally noticed the two girls.
"Do either of you know where exactly the rooms are?" Javier asked, still looking at the stairs.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "No." Aida looked at him annoyed before lookin him over. Ugh, a boy including that he was a very cute one.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He glanced at her and grinned. "Didn't think so. Awell," he added with a shrug.

message 14: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 81 comments Daphne peeked in as she looked around. She noticed Adia struggling with some of her back and went to help her since she had only two bags and a purse. She lifted some of te girls stuff onto her shoulder."Is it alright that I'm helping?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Yes." Aida nodded with a small smile. Wasn't this great?

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Javier smiled as Daphne came in and returned his attention to the stairs.
"Shall we go on an adventure, girls?" he asked with a lopsided grin.

message 17: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 81 comments Daphne smiled back."Well If it's alright with this young lady that sounds fine"she said with a slight french accent

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "What kind?" Aida raised a brow

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh, a dangerous one of course," Javier said simply. "The perilous climb up the stairs of doom in an attempt to find our rooms. Sounds scary, doesn't it?"

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar turned back to face the stairs. Get going Skylar. She thought as she started up again, dragging her suitcase.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Sounds like a real adventure." Aida said sarcarstically and sighed taking few of her hand bags.

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 81 comments Jasmine Dgk Vengeance *TWLOHA* wrote: ""Oh, a dangerous one of course," Javier said simply. "The perilous climb up the stairs of doom in an attempt to find our rooms. Sounds scary, doesn't it?""

"As long as I find my bed and get to crash for a few hours I'm up for it"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He laughed and began dragging his suitcase up the stairs. "Which is exactly why I asked you guys if you'd like to come. What fun is such an adventure by ones self?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "For example not having someone who is annoying." Aida shrugged dragging one of her many suitcases up the stairs.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar continued up the stairs. Repeating...repeating...

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 81 comments Daphne picked up her two bags and some of Aida's and followed him up the stairs, watching her footing.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh, I see. Really hope you weren't trying to say something there," he said with a smirk.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Maybe I did, boy." She replied coldly as she stepped carefully with her bags

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 81 comments "I hope you wernt directing it at me. You dont even know my name"Daphne teased at Adia

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Ouch. That hurts a bit," Javier said a bit sarcastically, his smirk still in place.

((g2g. Will be back later))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Not you." She shook her head at person carrying some of her bags, "You." She nodded to the boy that was wearing a smirk, "Yeah, right. Shut up."

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 81 comments ((lol ok!))

Daphne gave a chuckle at that. She made sure not to trip on her bags

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar walked...and walked...and simply walked, not breaking a sweat.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ((Are you talking about Skylar?))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ((She's pretty far ahead of you guys.))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ((XD))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((Lol))

"I'm done," Javier said with a chuckle, pretending to zip his lips closed.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Good." Aida nodded. If he didn't ... Well, she didn't have to worry about that anymore.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He grinned and continued on up the stairs. So it seemed this girl didn't like him after being with him for maybe 15 minutes tops. You're starting off great Javier. Wonderful.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Aida grumbled as her phone rang loud and clear. She took it out and opened it, "Hello?" As someone taked to her, she frowned and tried to respond, "Yes, but- No- Yes- But I- Ugh, fine." She closed her phone and put it back into her bag.

message 41: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 81 comments "I'm Daphne St. Croix by the way"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Javier briefly glanced back when he heard the phone go off and then returned his attention in front of him again. He heard the other girl introduce herself and he would've done the same if he wasn't afraid this one would kill him.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar stopped walking and simply glared at the remaining steps above her. It seemed like there was at least 45-50 steps for her to walk before she reached the 2nd floor of the building. She sighed and continued.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments "Nice to meet ya. I'm Aida." She looked at the girl with slight smile and looked at the boy with raised brow, "State your name and who you serve."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Javier Baker...ah, what exactly do you mean by state who I serve?"

message 46: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 81 comments Daphne was tring to hold in a chuckle cause she didnt want to be rude.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Aida rolled her eyes, "Never mind."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Javier's brow creased in confusion and he bit his lower lip but said nothing more, feeling enough like an idiot.

message 49: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 81 comments Daphne patted his back consolingly.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Her phone rang again and she cursed heavily. She took it out and said to the boy, "Can you break it?"

« previous 1 3