The Academy of Thought discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments Mod
...add description late >.> *whistles*

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Javier walked out onto the roof and looked out over the ledge. The view was amazing. He could see the lake and the hillsides that covered the place. He wondered how he hadn't noticed it while he had been in the helicopter.
Javier sat down and let his legs dangle over the edge. If he got caught he'd probably be scolded and if his mother was here she'd probably be hysteric, but he smiled. The wind blew gently and he closed his eyes and leaned his head back, enjoying the soft rustling the wind made through the trees.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Walking around the school will just take too long, Skylar thought as she walked out onto the roof. Looking over the school grounds from the roof just might be more interesting. I might even find some better places for me to get into. She walked to the edge and noticed a boy sitting on the edge, but she ignored him and stood the edge and peered down to see if there was anything she could catch herself with if she decided to take a shortcut down to the ground from the roof by jumping down.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He opened his eyes and noticed Skylar. He watched her curiously for a moment, wondering if she would say anything, but it seemed she was focused on whatever it was she was staring at. Javier looked up at the sky instead, leaning back so that he was laying on the roof, his legs still over the edge.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) If I am to catch onto to that ledge down there, Skylar thought. The timing would have to be perfect...but the question is, how steady is the ledge? She studied the ledge for a bit and then looked past it, looking at the few trees below it. I'll have to take my chances for it. She nodded her head and stood up straight, looking around at the new surrounding to find anything that seemed interesting and a place where no one would want to venture too

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Hullo," Javier said quietly, glancing her way to see if he could get a response out of her.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) "Hm?" Skylar turned around and saw Javier looking her way. "Oh, hello."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He smiled. "Are you always so quiet?" he asked curiously. "You didn't talk on the stairs either."

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar simply nodded.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Javier glanced at her curiously again before looking back up at the sky. "Okay."

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Skylar looked back down the land below her, searching for the place where she can explore.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Javier closed his eyes and listened to the wind again, smiling as the cool breeze seemed to brush past him. The bottom of his shit seemed to wave a little as the wind blew past and he let out a small sigh. He remembered doing this with his mom, and later with his little brother and sister as well.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 91 comments Aida walked onto the roof her eyes focused on the phone in front of her. She had to make deals, arrangements and all that other stuff that her parents did. Sadly she had to them all now. She walked to the railing before she leaned on it as she looked up from her phone onto the grounds before her. Aida smiled softly seeing beautiful landscape and looked back at her phone as it chimed.