CrazyBookWormies discussion

Member's Corner > Favorite Fantasy book?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new)

Nicole | 1683 comments Mod
What's your favorite Fantasy Book?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter :))

message 3: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Harry Potter.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter

message 5: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments hm okay maybe you guys can help me on this haha is Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices - about Nephlim or decendants of angels - and also featuring vamps, werewolves, warlocks la la la.. is it classed as fantasy or paranormal? I'd naturally class it as paranormal just because it has vamps, werewolves blah blah but I'm thrown off because aren't angels classed as fantasy... so yeah I'm confused haha

message 6: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new)

Paranormal Fantasy?? Heeeheee.

message 7: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments Nicole wrote: "Paranormal Fantasy?? Heeeheee."

haha yeah of course!! lol well that doesn't fall straight into fantasy.. shux haha

message 8: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new)

I guess so. hehe.

message 9: by Twinkle / Haf (new)

Twinkle / Haf (I don't review, I react) (twinklechoi) | 37 comments HP and Percy Jackson.

message 10: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new)

@Haf have you read the lost hero?

message 11: by Twinkle / Haf (new)

Twinkle / Haf (I don't review, I react) (twinklechoi) | 37 comments Yeap, t'was good..but Percy Jackson was better. Haha

message 12: by Mig, Books are my drugs. (new)

Mig (minzo) | 1267 comments Mod
Haf wrote: "Yeap, t'was good..but Percy Jackson was better. Haha"

YES. that is so true.

message 13: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 31 comments oh my gosh thats a really hard one i love so many fantay book but my fav is the Iron Fey and so much more

message 14: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley Percy Jackson!
Artemis Fowl only the first two books though...

Can't remember the rest...

★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ (rockclimbingirl) | 83 comments Harry Potter comes first but the Infernal Devices/Mortal Instruments series are a close second.

message 16: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 31 comments oh i also like Percy Jackson i also love the movies
i love Halo series I love prince of wolves :D and if you want to see more please feel free to go thought my book list

message 17: by Erin 06 (new)

Erin  06 (erin06) Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus

message 18: by Cheska (new)

Cheska (bookilljoy) | 13 comments The Iron Fey the series and the Mortal instruments <3

message 19: by Ophelia ॐ (new)

Ophelia ॐ | 34 comments ^ agreed. plus percy jackson.

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 31 comments Cheska wrote: "The Iron Fey the series and the Mortal instruments <3"

thats awesome i love the Iron Fey series but what is mortal instruments?

message 21: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 31 comments Catherine wrote: "Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus"

and i also agree with you

★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ (rockclimbingirl) | 83 comments Violet wrote: "Cheska wrote: "The Iron Fey the series and the Mortal instruments

thats awesome i love the Iron Fey series but what is mortal instruments?"

It's a really good young-adult series by Cassandra Clare. The first book in the series is City of Bones. She also writes another series (kind of a prequel one that takes place in the same fantasy-world but in the Victorian ages) which is called the Infernal Devices - the first book for that one is Clockwork Angel.

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare

★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ (rockclimbingirl) | 83 comments Ophelia wrote: "^ agreed. plus percy jackson."

I'm shameful to admit I haven't read the Percy Jackson series yet... :$

message 24: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 31 comments oh ok yeah i saw them ok know i remember :) thanks and you should read them there really great books

message 25: by Cheska (new)

Cheska (bookilljoy) | 13 comments ★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ wrote: "Ophelia wrote: "^ agreed. plus percy jackson."

I'm shameful to admit I haven't read the Percy Jackson series yet... :$"

We're in the same page :)

★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ (rockclimbingirl) | 83 comments Violet wrote: "oh ok yeah i saw them ok know i remember :) thanks and you should read them there really great books"

I'm going to ask for the big box set of both series for my birthday :P

Cheska wrote: "★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ wrote: "Ophelia wrote: "^ agreed. plus percy jackson."

I'm shameful to admit I haven't read the Percy Jackson series yet... :$"

We're in the same page :)"

Oh good, so it's not just me! (:

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter
Percy Jackson

One of those.

message 28: by Jack (new)

Jack | 11 comments I'd have to say Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud.

message 29: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 31 comments Jack wrote: "I'd have to say Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud."

What kind of book is that ? And hello Jack

message 30: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 31 comments Maribel wrote: "I like light fantasy. Like The Borrowers. Or at the heaviest, The Goose Girl."

What is light fantasy ?

message 31: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 31 comments Oh ok I get it I try not read anything with magic but I understandi love to read fantasy of faries :) or angels

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I really liked the "Harry POtter" series, especially Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I loved "The Banned and the Banished" by James Clemens too. All of those novels are amazing, and would make great movies!