Jeffrey Archer Fan Club discussion

Which book knocks you out?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pratiksha (new)

Pratiksha Haldar (haldar55) | 1 comments Mod
For me its difficult to choose between, Prisoner of Birth and Harry Clifton series.
Both of them are absolutely brilliant!

message 2: by Peregrina651 (new)

Peregrina651 (peregrina651peregrinations) I have always enjoyed his politcal thrillers such as Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less and Shall We Tell the President?. I wish that more of them were available in unabridged audio.

message 3: by Sam H (new)

Sam H  Arnold (samharnold) Clifton series for me

message 4: by Collin (new)

Collin | 1 comments I read honor among thieves and have never looked back,Clifton series is good.

message 5: by Vikram (new)

Vikram | 1 comments Most of Jeffrey Archer's books are good, but I'm now enjoying the 'Harry Clifton' series

message 6: by Protiti (new)

Protiti | 1 comments My best is Paths of Glory. I keep reading the letter at the end of the book so many times. Beautifully written!

message 7: by Chirantan (new)

Chirantan Goswami | 1 comments I have not read many books by Jeffrey Archer, but out of two or three i read, i liked Kane and Abel immensely. The story is unique and quite gripping. Usually due to work pressure i don't get much time to read books but this one has hooked me and compelled me to finish.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane and Abel is by far the best book iv read. I loved it so much that I actually went and bought the 30th anniversary edition and have preserved it in mint condition. Of course I'm never going to lend it to anyone. Haha

message 9: by Mohit (new)

Mohit Dixit | 1 comments Kane and Abel. Jeffrey archer is no doubt the best story-teller

message 10: by Sai Teja (new)

Sai Teja | 1 comments Kane and Abel is my first and the best book of Archer

message 11: by Shivam (new)

Shivam Aggarwal (shivamagg2008) | 5 comments Kane and Abel is the book which I like the most. Clifton Chronicles follow.

message 12: by Achyut (new)

Achyut Sarat | 1 comments Haven't come across Clifton Chronicles yet.. Kane & Abel, Sons of Fortune and Paths of Glory for me.... I wish he had written a long series which i could have devoured in the times i spent on hardy boys & co.

message 13: by Shreya (new)

Shreya Jaokar | 4 comments The Clifton chronicles....they are simply superb and second to none! I have read the whole series at least thrice but haven't got bored. He is a master storyteller!