Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Around The Warehouse > Lunch Room/Cafe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Cafe+i... Ugh, I'm hungry now.. lol

message 2: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I sit down at a lone table, looking out a large window in the far end of the Cafe. The waiter comes by and asks what I would like to drink as he handed me a menu. "Just the water is fine" I said, as I picked up the glass and took a drink. I stared out the window at the world outside. I folded my leg across my other and read the menu

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I walked in along with Joshua and saw Wolf alone and I saw him just sitting there as he looked down at the menu "I'll caught up with you later Joshua" I said then walked away I walked over to wolf but I guess he didn't hear me so I knocked on the table "mind if I join you" I asked him while looking at him with a smile on my face

message 4: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I look up a little startled. But then I see who it is, and a smile creeps up on my face. "Oh by all means please" I motioned her to sit in the chair across from mine. "What brings you here?"

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "thank you " I said with a smile then sat down with a smile as I looked at him "well I was having lunch with a friend but I rather have lunch with my best guy" I said while a smile.

message 6: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments "Are you sure? I don't want to keep you from your friends you know" I said with a wink

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I couldn't help but laugh "oh sure you wouldn't want that" I said with a smirk

message 8: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments "Well since you are here, let me treat you. What is it that you want to eat?" I said to her, then looked back out the window, admiring the city.

message 9: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "Um I guess ill have the chicken salad " I said then looked up at him and how peaceful he look as he looked outside "I am happy that your here" I said as he looked at me " you seem more at peace here" I said while my face soften

message 10: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I looked at her for a while. Then down at the table. I smiled and then looked back outside. "I am." I look back at her and study her face. "It does me good to see you happy as well"

message 11: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I couldn't help but blush and looked down "thank" I looked down

message 12: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I reached over and grabbed her hand. I held it up and kissed her hand. I gave her a wink as I set it back where it was

message 13: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I couldnt help but smile I moved in so i sat next to you and put my arm around yours 'so what do you think your going to have?" i asked him while looking at the meanu

message 14: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments "I don't know, do you think I should get the pork?" I said, leaning closer into her

message 15: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "no pork is disguesting how about you get the beef" i said while loving being this close to you

message 16: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments "Are you sure?" I said as I looked at you, inches from your face. "Ok, then I will" I said smiling

message 17: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "good" I said while are faces was inches with each other and i didnt know what else to say as my heart started to beat faster

message 18: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I gave you a small kiss on the lips, and smiled. I was staring into your beautiful eyes, and I couldn't look away

message 19: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) i couldnt help but stop smile as we just looked at each other then I gave you a small kiss and then looked way and moved my hair was from my face "um lets order" i said while calling the waiter over

message 20: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I clear my throat "Yes let's." I peeked at you from the corner of my eye, still smiling

message 21: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I looked at the waiter and order "yes may i have a chicken salad please and my guy would like to have to beef and cook it well please i dont want to see it red please" i said while trying not to look at you

message 22: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I smiled, and was touched she ordered it for me. As the waiter left, I said to you "Your guy?" in a joking, mocking tone. I started to chuckle

message 23: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "yes but if you want i can tell that handsome waiter that im very single"i said while smiling and putting my hand back up

message 24: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I grabbed your hand and lowered it myself. "I don't think so. I am not one for sharing" I blushed a little at the comment, and gave you a wink

message 25: by Faith (last edited Sep 05, 2012 03:52PM) (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I couldnt help but blush at the comment and the wink I kept a hold of your hand and rapped around my shoulder " good cause I wouldn't want to share you either" I said as we waited for are food

message 26: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I enjoyed your company. It was great having someone like you, someone I am comfortable with. It brought a smile to my face. I looked at her and to say "Vi? I think..." At that moment our food arrived and I didn't finish.

message 27: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Before he could say anything else are food came the waiter put are food down and gave me my cherry coke and before he walked away I said my thank yous and toke some of my soda "So what where you going to say?" i asked while moving so hair behind my shoulder and smiled at you

message 28: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I started to cut into my beef. I looked up at you and sighed. "Nothing... perhaps later?"

message 29: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "ok" I said then also started to eat "can I have a tease if that's ok with you?" I asked feeling really stupid to ask this

message 30: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments "Haha sure. I do not mind" I said, staring at her in awe with her beauty

message 31: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "thanks" I said while taking some of the beef and then looked at you and quickly grabbed the napkin and covered my month "what do I have something on my face"? I asked

message 32: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I shook my head, breaking the 'trance'. "No nothing it's just... You have very beautiful eyes Vi"

message 33: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I couldn't help but blush as I put the napkin down I moved my face closer to you "thank you" I said before giving you a kiss

message 34: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I kissed you back. Then I backed up and took a few more bites of my beef. As I did, I stared out the window, enjoying the tranquility of it

message 35: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "hey after we are done eating how about me and you wonder around the city." I asked while we ate and I toke some of my soda

message 36: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments "That is a great idea Vi" I smiled at her. "As long as I am with you, I am having a good time"

message 37: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "thanks " I said then leaned into "and I was thinking the same thing when I'm with you" I said while running my hand through your hair and smiled at you

message 38: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments "You do?" I asked. "You would be the first of many Vi" Then I looked into your eyes. "And if it was anyone in the world to be the first one, I am glad it is you"

message 39: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "thank you I'm happy to be the first two and thats stupid for no other girls will over see this amazing side of you" I said then smiling at you

message 40: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I started to laugh "Well thank you for that. It means a lot. And I don't care about them anyways." I take a bite of my beef, and then drink some of my Coke. I burp. "Excuse me"

message 41: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I couldn't help but laught it's fine that's what happened when you drink soda I said while also give a small burp "also excuse me" I said with a giggle

message 42: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments We laughed together. I chugged as much as I could and gave out a loud burp. That made me laugh even more. I looked over at you, smiling big.

message 43: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "well this day couldn't be any better " I said while smilie and giggle

message 44: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I raised an eyebrow as I took a sip of my pop. "And why is that, my fine friend?"

message 45: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I looked at you and smile "because I'm with my good friend and there isnt anywhere i would want to be then there" i said then taking some more of my soda

message 46: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments As soon as you set down your soda, I went in for a quick kiss. "I feel the same way Vi" I smiled at her

message 47: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) I was a little shock with the kiss but it made me smile as I leaned in. "I'mhappy to hear that" I said then kissed you and pulled away "so where do you want to see first" I asked while pushing my finish plate away and

message 48: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments "Well to be honest, there is this Garden that you can see from here. It looks very beautiful. How about there?" I said as I looked at you with a friendly grin

message 49: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) "Well then lets go" I said then getting up and started to take out my money

message 50: by Derek (new)

Derek (Derek122) | 116 comments I grabbed her hand. "No, I don't think so. This is my table, I am paying for the food" i said with a wink

« previous 1