Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Around The Warehouse > Lounge/Front Door

Comments Showing 1-50 of 294 (294 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((.... http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Lobby&... Please work....))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments ((Tis workin'))

message 3: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((Wooo!))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments ((So, we're at the lounge i Guess, Ali and Losan?))

message 5: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((I think so. You start, I'm still doin' stuff. :P))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan looked around curiously, "..Sheesh.. Nice place, But why are we here?" He asked.

message 7: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ali rolled her eyes. They place only looked abandoned from the outside, not the inside. Normal people couldn't tell that it was nice in here. Just follow me. I'll take you to the manager. He and I run the place, Ali told him, walking toward the front desk. An old man walked up to the desk and smiled when he saw Losan.
"Hello. I'm Mr. Farkley, but you can call me Frank. I'm the manager of Freaks, Inc. Welcome. Who're you?" he said.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "..Losan.. Losan Shadys." He replied to the Old man.

message 9: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Frank smiled. "Good to have another one of us here. Usually, it's just me and the Morris'. But now we have you." Frank turned to Ali. "Please assign Mr. Shadys to his dorm, Ali."
Yes Mr. Farkley, she replied. Come on, Losan. I need to give you your room key.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "...Uh.. Alright.." he Replied.

message 11: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
You don't seem exstatic. Why not? This place was a heaven for me when I was left here, Ali said, handing Losan a room key with the number 3 on it. Upstairs, fourth floor.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "..." He takes the card and Nods slowly, And he began exploring as much of the building as he could before Doing anything else.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan begins thinking to himself: "...What is this place..? What's going on here..!? WHAT AM I!?"

message 14: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
You're a freak, like all of us. You're at our safe haven. Nothing except life is going on here, Ali thought to him, skating with along with Losan.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "...Wha..?" He raises an eyebrow at Ali. "A Freak!? Was that an Insult!?" His Inner power jumps WAY back up now.

message 16: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ali shook her head calmly. No, it was not. That's what we're known as in the other world. The normal, mundane world. That's why I was exiled here. With Kyle. Our parents didn't want freaks. That's why this place is called 'Freaks, Inc.', she explained to Losan.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "..Huh.. I see..." He seems to calm down now.

message 18: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ali nodded. What room do you wanna see first? she asked him. We have a game room, pool, cafe, music room, or do you wanna go to your room first?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "..I don't know.. I Am clueless.." He sighed.

message 20: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Thinking, Ali tapped her foot. I'll show you to your dorm, then. She then walked toward the elevater and motioned for Losan to follow.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments ((Now i feel like making another One, This time, A char that has Complete Dominance over fire and lightning, BRB))

message 22: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((OKAY!))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments ((Back at last, apparently.))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan only nodded a little and Followed Ali.

message 25: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((*Huffs* I've been everywhere... *huff*))

Ali pressed the button leading up to the dorms. "Hold on," she mouthed to him. Then the elevatar shot up fast.

message 26: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((COntinued at Dorm 3))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan Nearly lost balance as the elevator shot upward. ((kay))

message 28: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Welcome to Freaks Inc." Carter said, mainly talking to Utau. "It is home to lots of people like you, and it has a pool!"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Bren Looked about. "Hmm.."

message 30: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "This place is run by Ali and Mr Farkley." Carter continued. "If you want, I can give you the tour of the place."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "...Very well, Lead the way." He said.

message 32: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Well, here at Freaks Inc, we have a pool, game room, lounge, library, garden, music room, cafeteria, and rooms for all of our tenants. Please follow me." Carter said, leading them to the pool.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice skipped over to Dauntless. "Hello." She chirped. She was in a rather good mood. "My daddy says knives are dangerous." She pointed to his knife.

message 34: by Violent Vi (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) | 156 comments Kylee entered through the front door. "Bye ho-" Her mother said but she cut her off by closing the door. She blew some of her fire red hair out of her eyes. No one would ever believe this was her natural hair color.

message 35: by Violent Vi (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) | 156 comments She saw a guy staring at her, she couldn't deny herself the thought of being cute and she blushed.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah (i heart photography) wrote: ""I don't care what your daddy says" he said glaring at her."

"Well that's very rude!" Alice huffed. "And I can read minds, you know. Why don't you go talk to her?" Alice began to softly hum the song 'kiss the girl' from the little mermaid.

message 37: by Violent Vi (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) | 156 comments Kylee felt her feet move beneath her and ended up near the little girl and cute guy. She swallowed a lump that had formed in her throat and said as confident as her shyness allowed her, "Hi, do you know any where the dorm rooms are?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your name?" Alice asked, not bothering to answer the girl's first question.

message 39: by Violent Vi (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) | 156 comments "Oh umm, I'm Kylee. What's your name?" She said normally, blowing a strand of hair from her face.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alice." She replied shortly. Alice studied the girl for a moment before smiling. "What do you do?"

message 41: by Violent Vi (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) | 156 comments "What do you mean by that? If you mean my power I have no idea, but I can usually tell what you ate last by smelling your breath." She said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice laughed. "Interesting." She looked at Kylee as if she was a puzzle, reading her mind and her emotions. "Well, I need to be going. I'm sure he can show you around." She smiled at Dauntless before skipping away.

message 43: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Frank, wandering back from the pool, was cursing under his breath. "Dang Kyle," he though, shaking his head. "I can't believe he hasn't done anything yet."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice hopped in front of Frank. "Hello." She chirped in a friendly manner.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa ran up "Frank Alice i did it i changed!"

message 46: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Frank jumped back, startled. "Oh. Hello Alice," he said, smiling. Then turned to Tessa. "You did? So, you're a shape changer."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" yes i can change into anybody or any animal and i finally did it!" smiles and changes into him "see" changes back

message 48: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"Good job, Tessa," Frank said.

message 49: by Violent Vi (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) | 156 comments Kylee looked at the boy and blushed. "Well, do you know where the dorms are?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"thanks Frank!" smiles hugely then runs up to Kylee "sorry to interupt but are you a shapeshifter"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6