Meg Cabot Fan Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Characters > Best Character

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrita (new)

Adrita | 14 comments from all the books of Meg Cabot you have read so far, which one is the best and who would you want to be, why? The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) by Meg Cabot Underworld (Abandon Trilogy #2) by Meg Cabot Airhead (Airhead, #1) by Meg Cabot Big Boned (Heather Wells, #3) by Meg Cabot Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells, #1) by Meg Cabot All-American Girl (All-American Girl, #1) by Meg Cabot Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) by Meg Cabot Queen of Babble (Queen of Babble, #1) by Meg Cabot Avalon High by Meg Cabot The Boy Next Door (Boy, #1) by Meg Cabot Jinx by Meg Cabot Abandon (Abandon Trilogy, #1) by Meg Cabot Boy Meets Girl (Boy, #2) by Meg Cabot How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot Insatiable (Insatiable, #1) by Meg Cabot Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot Every Boy's Got One (Boy, #3) by Meg Cabot When Lightning Strikes (1-800-Where-R-You, #1) by Meg Cabot She Went All the Way by Meg Cabot Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot Nicola and the Viscount (Avon True Romance, #5) by Meg Cabot Victoria and the Rogue by Meg Cabot Overbite (Insatiable, #2) by Meg Cabot Love You to Death & High Stakes (Mediator, #1-2) by Meg Cabot

message 2: by Brigitta (new)

Brigitta  (gittakaiser22) Heather Wells

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccatheawesomeone) | 1 comments I really like Samantha Madison.

message 4: by Aakriti (new)

Aakriti | 5 comments Shivika don't forget suze the best¡¡¡
SUZE ROXX
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ And a bit of mia too on the basis of her character<3

message 5: by Aakriti (new)

Aakriti | 5 comments Shivika don't forget suze the best¡¡¡
SUZE ROXX
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

message 6: by Aakriti (new)

Aakriti | 5 comments Oh yes,
Paul slater too
Michael too

message 7: by Aakriti (new)

Aakriti | 5 comments Hey shivika do u have that.... prom night book......
Want to read it..... If u have it pls give it to me after exams

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Wilkinson | 1 comments Obviously being princess Mia would have been a struggle at times, but she has a fun & interesting life! I love Lizzie in the Queen of Babble series, I would probably want to be her. Generally underestimated in life but is quite awesome! & I won't give away anything but the ending of the final book is heartwarming & keeps you wanting more!

Biena (The Library Mistress) | 3 comments I just don't know why... but all of her protagonists are annoying in a way. Hahaha. But I love all the books.

Maureen(with an unquenchable thirst for books) (monnw) | 12 comments Aakriti wrote: "Oh yes,
Paul slater too
Michael too"

yes Suze too

Maureen(with an unquenchable thirst for books) (monnw) | 12 comments Pierce Oliveira too!!

Maureen(with an unquenchable thirst for books) (monnw) | 12 comments i love all the books nonetheless

message 13: by xXForever_LoveXx (new)

xXForever_LoveXx | 2 comments Susannah Simon and Paul Slater... Oh, and Jesse. well, everyone from the mediator series. It's my fave series eva!!!

message 14: by Diana (new)

Diana | 234 comments Mod
Biena wrote: "I just don't know why... but all of her protagonists are annoying in a way. Hahaha. But I love all the books."

I've kind of gotta agree with you there, they all have that one thing that bugs me but in the end they also have a few more things that I love about them.

message 15: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethkreads) | 2 comments Princess Mia definitely.

message 16: by Aakriti (new)

Aakriti | 5 comments Miss_holly wrote: "Susannah Simon and Paul Slater... Oh, and Jesse. well, everyone from the mediator series. It's my fave series eva!!!"

me too

message 17: by LiLi (new)

LiLi Hathaway (LiLi123) | 7 comments I've loved all the characters but I think Mia will always be my favourite <3 :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

For me its always been Suze.
I just reread shadowland and I noticed that even thought she is sarcastic she cares about safety(she uses a reflex), she is so nice to David.
I would say Heather wells is a close second to me.

message 19: by Harley (new)

Harley | 15 comments I'd have to do a reread of my Meg Cabot books to refresh myself on all the characters but my faves are Suze from The Mediator and Jess from the 1-800-Where-R-You series.

message 20: by Diana (new)

Diana | 234 comments Mod
I'm going to close this thread because it was created after the Favorite Character one, and while this one does have more responses I feel that trying to name "The best" is just opening up a debate. While I'm sure no one responded with that intention, let's just say there's a reason I added that "no hating" to the rules.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.