Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Dorms at The Warehouse > Losan Shadys' Dorm. ((P.S: Yoshi stare.))

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments ((Allow me to point out a fact: Room Detail: http://www.standardhotels.com/upload/... ))

message 2: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
When Ali and Losan reached his dorm, she rolled off on her skates.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments Losan looked around the Dorm curiously.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments ((Well, i'l go play Kuvan Now.))

message 5: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((Okay!))

This is where you will be staying as long as you live her, Ali said, gesturing around the room. You can add personal belongings in here, as you can with new purchased ones.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "...Uh.. Alright.." He says back.

message 7: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ali nodded. Frank makes us say that. Usually it's just me. So she thought to him again, taking off her skates. What do you wanna do now, Los?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "...I Don't know.. Maybe i should just try and get used to This area first.. You can go." He said.

message 9: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ali shrugged. Go to Frank if you need anything. Or just send me a thought, she told him, walking out the door. I'll be at the pool.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 418 comments "..A'ight.." He sits down on a nearby chair and sighs, Looking out the window.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

its here

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))