Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Hunger Games > Charries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 19, 2012 02:57PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Name: Cali
District: 4, fishing.
Skills and Assets: she is tough and good with most weapons, but especially the trident and bow.
Appearance: pixie cut of black hair, grey eyes, a sharp face, and a tattoo on her arm of a dolphin, big, strong.
History: pretty normal....her brother, who was twelve was chosen, but she didn't make a huge scene when she volunteered.
Personality: Really smart, kinda cruel, but only when needed... she is good with words.
Token: a seashell on a peace of rope, necklace.
Family: Father, Alexios, Brother, Nico and Mother, Karen

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 20, 2012 02:39PM) (new)

Name: Luna Hollow
District: 12
Skills and Assets: Luna is very fast, amazing at climbing trees, and pretty good with knives. She is not very strong.
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...
But... Younger. Blonde hair, blue eyes, thin, pretty...
History: Luna was born in District 12. Her father had died a month before, and her mother died in childbirth. She and her twin sister, Lily, were raised by her aunt and uncle.
Personality: Luna is very shy and sweet, and she loves animals. She feels most at home in the trees and practically lives there when she's not at school or helping her aunt. She is normally very scared, but when faced with danger she is calm and collected. Heights do not bother her in the least bit.
Token: A small, dented locket that hangs on a then chain around her neck.
Family: Her aunt and uncle, Eliza and Tom, her cousins, Maddie, Gavin, and Poppy, and her sister, Lily.
Other: She loves her twin sister, Lily, more than anything. She volunteered for her at the Reaping.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Name: Zeyna Terrasi
District: 1
Skills and assets: She's fast but not very strong. She can use knives very good.
Appearance: description
History: Normal
Personality: She never wanted to go to the Hunger Games, but then her older sister got chosen. Even though she was older she never really killed something, not even a spider, and Zeyna couldn't bear to loose her, so she took Prina's place. Before that she was a happy, funny and optimistic girl, but now she is sarcastic, easily annoyed and stubborn.
Token:
Family: Ivana (mother), Garret (father), Prina (older sister)
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2e...
Other:

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) I'll make the District 12 male. I don't have time right now, but later I will!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2012 05:18PM) (new)

Name: Trina Bromah
District: 9
Skills and assets: Good aim, fast runner, good climber, awesome fighter.
Appearence: Trina
History: Born to a mother that had died. Her dad had raised her since, but he died too. Trina then raised her little sister. Her sister is 6 now.
Personality: Fun, but seirious, all the time. Really smart and good at puzzles. She always figures out a way to get out of things, and she is really smart and indapendent.
Token: Trina's Token
Family: Mom (Clair), Dad (Landon), Sister (Vironica).
Other: She's a great singer.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ♥☻✭Kenna Bear✭☻♥ wrote: "Name: Taylor Bomhare
District: 9
Skills and assets: Very strong and fast. Really good aim and awesome at climbing trees. Has a great grib.
Appearence: Taylor
Long, blond, pr..."

Um, if we are going by the book, the oldest a tribute can be is 18, no 25 or 20's, and there is no tennessee...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah... Kenna, have you read the book? I don't remember if you have... If not, in the Hunger Games you have to be from 12-18 in age, and there are twelve districts- District One, Two, Three, and so on. Each district sends two people, called Tributes- one male, one female- into an arena where they Fight to the Death until there is only one left. That person is the Victor, and he/she gets awarded and gets to live in a special place.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! I haven't read it at all. I'll change her age real quick. Haha!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, thank you so much Kenna!

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Name: Marc Odair
District: 12
Skills and assets: He is very strong. He is exceptionally good with a bow.
Appearance:
History: Nothing special. He is an only child. He lives alone.
Personality: He is tough and brave, fierce and proud.
Token:
Family: None. He has a girlfriend, Rya.
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbp52Z...
Other: His bow: Different arrows though.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ok, I'm sorry and i don't mean to offend, but can't you be a little more creative with names and skills? I mean, deborah, Odair? can't you be a little more creative? and does everybody have to have somebody good with a bow and arrow? oh and isn't it that if somebody's parents die, they are sent to that community house thing?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian i am just going by the book, and there are other skills not just bows and arrows that come in useful in the arena, and i didn't mean to offend anyone, i was stating suggestions.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Calamitystar~Bjorkfeather~She's oh so special wrote: "Yeah of course!"

Yes, thanks!

message 17: by Kyrah (last edited Jun 15, 2012 10:41AM) (new)

Kyrah Name: Tara Minoff
District: 3
Skills and Assets: Tara is very good with her hands, which is a reason why she took on the task of making nets. Tara is a very quick and alert and is also developing a talent for camoflauge. She is also a very fast learner.
Appearance: Tara is an exceptionally thin girl. She has dark shoulder length hair with bangs that cut evenly across her forhead. Tara stands at the height of "5,0" and has the lightest, peircing blue eyes.
History: At the age of 10 Tara's parents started to use the lethal drug Morphling. Both having rough childhoods they found the drug as a release from all the stress from work- and from Tara. Though her parents love her-and she knows that she had always kept her parents a secret creating a cold-hearted personality in return.
Personality: Tara is very quiet and doesn't speak unless she is forced to. She has a type of air to her that says to not speak to her. She could be stubborn at times but never let's her brain get clouded from reason.

Tara does not appreciate anyone who acts friendly towards her, she pretends as if she is cold hearted outside of her home so that people are not able to find her weakness- her parents.

Since chosen to be in the games Tara wouldn't mind to be in the career group even though there is a slim chance that she would be chosen. With wheels that are always turning in her mind Tara is very good at planning ahead of time.
Token:
Family: Her mother Angela, and her father Marcus
Theme song: "Titanium" by David Guetta and Sia

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Why is it that practically every character either doesn't have parents, or has only one?

message 19: by Kyrah (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:07AM) (new)

Kyrah I don't really know. Maybe it is because people want their charries to have an edge or soft side.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ok, it just seemed kinda odd...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian good!!! wow, and privileged!! and careers are 1,2, and 4 right?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian k i wasn't positive about 4...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadley Star •I love Harry Potter!• wrote: "Oh, thank you so much Kenna!"

Your welcome!

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Calamitystar~Bjorkfeather~She's oh so special wrote: "Aiyana, it's not really your business, and though I know you mean well, it is offending them. They can make what they want and it shouldn't matter to you. Sorry for the inconvienence.

And Deborah..."

I was thinking that the bow would be in the Cornucopia. And he would grab it and it would be almost just like his bow back home. K?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I have District Two female?

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2012 11:15AM) (new)

Name: Lana Diablo
District: Two
Skills and assets: She fights with twin hunting knives which she keeps hidden up her sleeves. She's good at anything the involves aim, which includes throwing knives, throwing stars, and archery, to name a few. She's very fast and agile, and quick and alert. She learns fast.
Appearance:
http://static.tumblr.com/lftspdu/LVVm...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cambio.com...

http://www.j-14.com/ArianaGrande.jpg

http://www.bestnewhairstyles.com/wp-c...
[image error]
Eyes: http://smartgirltips.com/wp-content/u...

She is tall, slim, and pretty, with long fiery red hair. She has long, slender fingers and sharp green eyes. She has an devilish smile that tells you she's up to something. 
History: Her history is her business. She doesn't talk about it. She hasn't had a happy past, so she focuses on the present. She used to have an twin brother named Leo, who was practically the only person she really loved, but he died. Lana and Leo were as close as only twins can be, and they used to practice hunting in secret. Nobody but Lana knows how he died. Her parents think it was Lana's fault he died, and they've never been a happy family since. 
Personality: Lana is quick, alert, and smart. She's sharp and always on her guard. She's very cheerful and confident, and jokes around a lot instead of taking things cheerfully. She's trained herself not to be bothered by her parents' indifference, and insults just slide over her without bothering her. She's carefree and reckless. She's very energetic and restless. She's a likable person on the whole, but she doesn't usually let anybody get too close to her, even though she's friendly with everybody. 
Token: A silver circlet that she wears on her head. Her twin brother gave it to her and she always wears it. 
Family: Her parents are so consumed in their own problems that they don't pay any attention to her at all. Both of her parents are loyal to the Capitol. They don't care about Lana and don't care if she wins or dies in the Hunger Games. They're glad to be rid of her, and they only see her as an extra mouth to feed. 
Lana used to have an twin brother who died. Nobody but Lana knows how he died, and she refuses to talk about it. Her parents think its her fault he died and they hate her because of it. Her twin brother had a very similar personality to Lana. He looked almost the same too, with fiery red hair, green eyes, and the same wicked smile. 
Luke Ricardo (father)
Lia Ricardo (mother): http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ale...
Lia is a beautiful woman with red hair, and she looks a lot like Lana. She's very young.
Leo Ricardo (twin brother: dead) 
Theme song (optional): Uh...I'll get back to this later maybe. 
Other: She has a brand on her left wrist that says "She Devil". She keeps this hidden. Her parents branded the words into her wrist after her brother died.  Then they officially changed her last name to Diablo. Now she never spends time at home and practically lives on her own. 
She runs a lot, all the time. She's become very fast because of her constant running since her twin brother's death. She loves to run because it lets her feel like she's getting away from her troubles.
Even though she's so friendly and likable, she's more clever than she lets on, and she's not afraid to kill.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

@ Panem (should I still call you Panem?): thanks for adding Lana to the list ;)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian we have 1 male...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ikr?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

i'd make a guy, but i only want one character i think

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian me 2, s hard to keep track of...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly. in all my other rps i have tons of characters, but in the hunger games i think i only want one

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i added stuff to Lana's profile and changed some of it, so you guys can look at it again ? :)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian good additions! though i have one point, the circlet is very likely to fall off in the arena, you might want to change to a bracelet...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks ;)
And about the circlet, yeah I was thinking about that...and I think I want it to fall off maybe once. I was imagining a scene where she runs back to get it and then gets injured or something. Cuz she doesn't want to leave it-it's her only thig from her brother. Idk it'll make things interesting.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Besides, a bracelet is too common, and i didn't wan it to be a pin cuz then I would be too much like Katniss's mockingjay...I think the circlet is more original.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Ok, just making sure you realized that...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol yup thx anyway!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian hahaha...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian have you made a ravenclaw character? we need people for quidditch, we have 2.. if you have a raven, could you make her a player? we have a chaser, and a beater, the chaser is captain...and we want to RP

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiyana, A Bibliophile! wrote: "have you made a ravenclaw character? we need people for quidditch, we have 2.. if you have a raven, could you make her a player? we have a chaser, and a beater, the chaser is captain...and we want ..."

Oh I'll do that! I think I'll make the other beater...no a chaser...seeker. I'll make a seeker.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian thank you!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I decided to make a guy...
Name: Jose Corino 
District: 4
Skills and assets: Jose, being from District 4, has been swimming his whole life. As a result, he's very strong, athletic, and graceful. He fights well with practucally anything, and his movements are fluid and skillful. He's good with a trident, spears, fishnets...he's good with knives but that's not his preferred weapon. He adapts easily and learns fast, so he can work with any weapon. 
Appearance: He's tall and strong, with an athletic build. He's very suntanned because of his constant swimming. He has longish messy dark hair and dark eyes. 
History: He lives with his grandmother, Marianna Lissa. His parents, Nalia and Damien Corino work for the Capitol. He's always lived with his grandmother his whole life. 
Personality: He's cocky, confident, and smart. He's clever, quick, and calm. He never lets himself get worked up about anything. He does not hesitate to kill, but he's not cruel. When he has to kill, he does it fast. 
Token: A small, old piece of silver. On it is engraved his grandmother's name. 
Family: His grandmother, Marianna Lissa. His father, Damien Corino, and his mother, Nalia Corino. 
Theme song (optional): 
Other:

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

So I was thinking we should have some weak fighters too? All or mos of the charries we've made so far are strong fighters. We need some people who'll die in the bloodbath and stuff, right? I can make one if you guys want.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian cool!!! good idea!!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian make one you will not get to attached to...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian i am writing a story that has war in it, and I know i am going to start sobbing when i have to kill somebody....

message 50: by Kyrah (last edited Jun 15, 2012 09:50AM) (new)

Kyrah Can we start roleplaying now and let the unmade charries die in the bloodbath?

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.