We love stepback covers discussion

Buddy-Reads: > Stepback buddy-Romance Reads:

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 327 comments Mod
There is nothing more fun than sharing a good book with a "buddy". So in this thread,post a book that has been sitting around on that shelf that you would love to read with another member. It has to be a "stepback-cover" book as it would be more fun to discuss not only the book itself, but also the cover inside and out.

message 2: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jun 11, 2012 07:28PM) (new)

Two books Im interested in reading in the future are:
Burning Love by Nan Ryan by Nan Ryan
You Belong to My Heart by Nan Ryan by Nan Ryan
(see group photos for picture(Page 16)

Севдалина | 170 comments Mod
I will love to read "Burning Love" :D

message 4: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jun 13, 2012 02:02AM) (new)

Inka wrote: "I will love to read "Burning Love" :D"

Let me know when it is good for you and I will set up a thread for it :)

message 5: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jun 18, 2012 12:32PM) (new)

Two more stepback books I would like to buddy read sometime are:
Thief of Hearts by Teresa Medeiros
Charming the Prince (Fairy Tales, #1) by Teresa Medeiros
Both by Teresa Medeiros

message 6: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 6 comments I would love to join - I have both Medeiros books to be read, but neither of the Ryans. Can we start with Medeiros?

message 7: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jun 19, 2012 02:13AM) (new)

Netanella wrote: "I would love to join - I have both Medeiros books to be read, but neither of the Ryans. Can we start with Medeiros?"

Sure can,let me know when it would be good for you Netanella. Im just finishing a couple of reads.. so July? Or August? What would work for you?
III be happy with either book so III let you pick,then I will set up a buddy read thread for the book.