Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Harry Potter Roleplay > Hufflepuf Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E (new)

E | 119 comments Chloe Bennett sat snuggled into one of the big, soft chairs while pulling then eating various candies from a bag in her lap. 'awww, I haven't seen much of my fellow puffs today' she pouted. She slipped her tennisshoe graced feet over the arm of the chair and began to bob them up and down for her own amusement.

message 2: by E (new)

E | 119 comments Chole pulled out her book "The Ultimate Guide To Boys And Best Friends!!" and started to read. If nobody disturbed her reading, she decided, then after a couple chapters she might go mingle a bit. She them started chewing on a chocolate frog and delving into her sappy love book.

message 3: by E (new)

E | 119 comments The smaller girl looked up happily.
"Yup! You're Scott, right? Our two-person-team leader! We HAVE to get some more people, otherwise we can't play at all!" She set the book down on the side table and stood up. "It doesn't matter how good we are if we don't have a full team!"

message 4: by E (new)

E | 119 comments Chloe did a fist pump and decided to roam in search of some more friends to help recruit! Scott shouldn't be the only one working for this team! She grabbed her satchel and scampered toward the door, going no particualar place.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Naomi walked slowly in, "Hi, I'm Naomi." she said shyly.

message 6: by E (new)

E | 119 comments Oh Hi! Chloe smiled, "It's nice to meet you! I'm Chloe and this is my third year! What about you!?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm new here," Naomi said, smiling. "First year."

message 8: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "haha! That's great!" She walked over to set her bag on the table. "Other people may tell you different, but this is the best house! Everybody's really nice and the only thing close to meaness here is a little friendly competition!" She pulled her candy out of the sack. "Would you like some candy?" Chloe held out the bag to her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Naomi gave a little shake of her head, "No, thank you."

message 10: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "OK Then!" Chloe smiled, then her eyes widened as she remembered something. "Nao! Nao! Will You Join Our Quidditch Team!?!? Please!? Scott said we needed more people for our team.." her eyes suddenly grew sad "or else we can't play this year at all."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Naomi frowned and sat down, "I-I don't know... Are first years even allowed to?"

message 12: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "Aww, yeah..." Chloe looked puzzled. "Maybe wecould ask Professor Mcgonigal for an exception.. We'd also need to talk to Scott; he's the captain."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay..." Naomi said, feeling a bit lost.

message 14: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "Sorry, I know it's your first year, and i know i'm overwehlming you..." Chloe apologised. "The quidditch team is just a bit low on players this year and Scott and i are asking everyone we can because we only have two players right now."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Naomi smiled and nodded, "Oh, I see."

message 16: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "Yeah, that's why we're tryin to get so many people."
She paused, "Which class is your favorite so far??"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Transfiguration!" Naomi said excitedly.

message 18: by Elise (new)

Elise Reamer (XxPastaLoverxX) | 5 comments Suddenly, Maya stumbled into the dormitory, three books held by her pale hands. "Oh, hi Chloe!" Be it that she was holding books, she could not partake in her usual wave, so she just smiled. She turned to the unfamiliar girl. "And you are?" The blonde continued to beam.

[[ This is how I get myself into roleplays. :> ]]

message 19: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "Hey, Maya! Long time no see!" Chloe waved her over cheerfully. "This is Naomi! She's a first year and I was telling her all the reasons why Hufflepuff is the best!"

message 20: by Elise (new)

Elise Reamer (XxPastaLoverxX) | 5 comments She set the books down in some place random, which meant she would probably be unable to find them later on, and giggled slightly. "Of course Hufflepuff is the best!" The teen extended a hand to Naomi in greeting. :>

message 21: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "Hey maya" Chloe turned to face her.
" did you decide on doing quidditch yet?"

message 22: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "THEY SURE ARE!" Chloe mewed.
She ran over to the taller boy excitedly, "I told them they have to join the team <3!! But..." she paused.
" Naomi is only a first year so we'd have to get special permission from professor McGonagal for her to join.."

message 23: by Elise (new)

Elise Reamer (XxPastaLoverxX) | 5 comments "Wait- when did I say- I don't like being off of the ground!"

message 24: by E (new)

E | 119 comments Chloe turned to Maya " PWWEEAASSEEE?!"
"You and a few other people and we can have our very own team!"she pleaded

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I'm new here," Naomi said, smiling.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Naomi shrugged, "First years aren't allowed, though!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe..." Naomi said slowly.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Naomi grinned, "I love it!"

message 29: by E (new)

E | 119 comments " yeah! If we made sure it was okay with the teachers, you could play too!" Chloe smiled' "Don't worry if you're not very good yet, you'll have time to practice and everything as well!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"If they give me permission, sure!" Naomi said.

message 31: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "Yay!" Chloe jumped up and waved her arms around quickly with utter excitement.She then turned to Maya, "What about you???"

message 32: by Elise (new)

Elise Reamer (XxPastaLoverxX) | 5 comments "I'm not sure! I mean, if we need more people in our team for Quidditch, I'm sure I can try to not be scared, but.." Maya sighed before perking up, smiling nervously. "..Why not?"

message 33: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "OH YEAH WE HAVE FOUR PEOPLE!!" Chloe fist pumped with happiness

message 34: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) auburn walked into hufflepuff and smiled at them and sat and started to read.