We love stepback covers discussion

Authors Promotions: > Author Stepback Books/Websites/Blogs:

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Apr 02, 2013 04:37PM) (new)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 333 comments Mod
Welcome to all you aspiring authors! In this thread please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book website/blog or any promotions you have. This group is for "stepback covers" of Historical romances,so if you have had or about to have your book out,and it has a lovely stepback cover please let us know. We would love to add your stepback cover to our group photo section and our bookshelf.We also welcome other websites/blogs and promo's/contests all to do with stepback and beautiful front covers!So provide us with your link!

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 333 comments Mod
message 40: by Linnae (last edited 5 hours, 12 min ago) (new) 5 hours, 14 min ago
Hello ~ My name is Linnae and I am a huge fan of romance book covers. I am publisher/website coordinator for the Cover Cafe website. The website sponsors an annual romance cover contest and a Holiday Favorites cover contest every year. We are always looking for nominations for the current year. One of our most popular categories is the Two-Image Cover category. It is also the most difficult because stepback and back cover illustrations are seldom included on websites. I joined Good Reads in 2011 but I haven't been active due to time constraints. A friend found my lonely profile last week and sent me a friend request. Yea! I am no longer friendless on Good Reads. I'm going to try and develop my Good Reads profile and look forward to using this group as a go to reference. If you want to see the past winners of our contest, you can find them on the Cover Cafe website.