Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Harry Potter Roleplay > Ravenclaw Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments It was about 3:00 in the afternoon at Hogwarts, the sun peeking through spotted clouds and students spending their time outside after their classes instead of in the stuffy library or common rooms. Renee, on the other hand, slumped into one of the big chairs in the corner of the Ravenclaw common room. There was a small table and lamp next to one side of the chair and one of the many bookcases in the room pressed against the other side. It was her favorite spot and people usually left her alone with a few people swooping by to say hello occasionally. The other students were respectful enough to her that they were not angry at her silently claiming the spot so completely that Renee could keep her teapot and cup behind the chair and no one would take it.
Renee pulled out a couple books from her bag and set them on the table along with her quill and ink, then reached around the chair and grabbed her teapot and cup, setting them on one of the shelves of the bookcase next to her. Mina heard the noise and crawled out from under the chair to hop up to the back of the chair to curl up, snagging a scratch under the chin from Renee on her way up. Renee pulled her wand from her robes and cast a spell on the teapot that began to make slow bubbling noises of water heating up. With her corner set up Renee settled into her chair, a purring cat above her head, to begin her studies and hopefully get through a good amount before people began pouring into the common room and shuffling through their books and casting their spells.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Ariana walked into the common room after answering the question on the door, she walked over to one of the chairs by the window, nodding at Renee as she went. she started working on schoolwork, the sunlight slanting in onto her face.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yay! Alex thought, My chair is not taken! She smiled and hurried over to her favorite chair by the fireplace. Her kitten, Norah, followed her, mewing. "Oh, Norah," Alex laughed. "No! I do not have any food for you!"

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Ariana rolled her eyes, there goes that annoying girl, Alex she thought oh and with that annoying cat thats always meowing
she looked around for Firen, seeing him sneak up the boys staircase. she smirked oh i can't wait to hear the scream tonight! i wonder wich dormitory he'll go into this time?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex frowned as she saw Ariana, and walked over to her. "Excuse me," she said politely. "But I was just wondering why you hate me so much."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "How do you know I hate you?" i haven't been that obvious, have i?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Uh, maybe because every time you see me you either roll your eyes or glare?"

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "I dont glare at you, i only roll my eyes, and you are annoying, putting it bluntly. oh and your cat is annoying as well." ((they all have english accents, right?))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep! Unless they're not from England!))

Alex laughed, "That's nice. Maybe you should try smiling sometime, That would make everyone happy."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((k thx, i was just imagining that sentence in a british accent))
"no i don't think so, you can still glare when you smile and you have to mean a smile, i cannot smile, because i am not happy enough to smile... I'm sure you wouldn't be smiling either, if you had as hard of a life as i have."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay :) ))

"Fine," Alex narrowed her eyes. "Be that way." she walked back to her seat and took out a book. Norah hopped onto her lap, purring. "I know you don't like me because I'm muggle born!" she called to Ariana.

message 12: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 12, 2012 05:55PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "i do not hate you i just think you are annoying. and you have a witch relative, so you do have some magical blood in your vains."
argh she is even more annoying when she makes assumptions like that!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, well that's nice," Alex looked away from her and stuck her face close to the book.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "hmph" rolling her eyes, she walked out of the common room, slamming the door behind her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Shantelle woke up and changed clothes. When she was done, she sat on her bed and opened her trunk full of novels by R. D. Noveau.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Ariana walked into Shantelle's dormitory, yawning, but looking perfect. "he--hello" interrupted by a huge yawn.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey," Shantelle looked up from her sea of novels.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "What class do you have first today? i have Transfiguration..." ((speaking of that, can you add classes?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((ask Hadley/Calamity))
"I have Potions...." Shantelle sighed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep! I'm on it!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((YAY.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm going down for breakfast, wanna come?" Shantelle said after arranging the last set of novels. ((...and now the Great Hall!))

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2012 06:58PM) (new)

((Oh, yep!))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "Ugh, i hate potions!!! Sure ill be right there"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex petted Norah and stood up. Norah let out an indignant mew, but Alex ignored her. She walked out of the common room.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments Danielle stood in front of the three by six mirror, inspecting herself in her new uniform. It was big and weird, but comfortable. She decided she liked it, and then heard a slight commotion coming from downstairs. Danielle quickly took her wand and cast a spell to make the mirror a palm sized piece of glass, and stuffed it neatly into her pack. She hadn't unpacked anything yet, she wasn't sure if she should or not. After nudging the pack safely under her bed, she went out the door to the common room and looked around. "Hello..?" She asked, looking around, then spotted Ariana almost right away. "Hi!" She smiled and waved to the girl, who looked most definitly older than her. "Are we... supposed to be somewhere right now?" By the emptiness of the room excluding the other girl, and being unfamiliar with Hogwarts, Danielle was nervous that she was late for something she hadn't known yet about.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "hello, whats your name? its breakfast time, and then we are given schedules to follow, if you want i can help you find your way to classes. Im ariana Stein, I'm a 6th year." she said this in a very kind voice.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments "Oh, um, okay. Thank you." Danielle relaxed considerably, smiling heartily. "I'm Danielle Chantine... This is my first year." She looked around the room. It was so pretty, and she loved the look of the fireplace. "So, where do we eat?" She asked, slowly turning her gaze eventually back to Ariana, eyes wide, bright, and intrigued.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "Come with me, ill show you... are you ready?" She replied

message 30: by E (new)

E | 119 comments Suddenly a tall boy with soft-looking chocolate brown hair darted into view from the boy's hallway. He was wearing a brown satchel around his torso diagonally. He looked down at his watch as he rounded the turn of a chair, but miscalculated his footing and tripped on the chair's leg. The boy smacked into the ground and his thick-rimmed silver glasses flew off his face and across the floor, out of his reach.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Ariana sighed, and leaned over and picked up the glasses. she helped him up. "hello Jake, how are you this morning?"

message 32: by E (new)

E | 119 comments The boy took back the glasses from Ariana. "I am doing really well today, surprisingly. Great to see you another year as always." Jake smiled and stood up, brushing himself clean of dust. "Oh," He noticed Danielle watching nearby. "Nice to meet you, i'm Jake Anderson, and i'm a third year." he grinned and even from behind the glasses his bule eyes sparkled. He held out his hand for Danielle to shake it.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "it's only sometimes that it's great to see you. Though today, I am in a good mood, luckily for you." she replied

message 34: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "ehheheh..." The third year laughed nervously. "fair enough.." he replied.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments Danielle was about to answer Ariana when a boy appeared. She froze, blinking and staring at him. He was awfully cute, older than her. He looked smart too. She sort of forgot what was going on around her until he turned to her. "I.. Uh.." She looked at his hand. "Um. Hi.." She reached out slowly to shake his hand. "I'm Danielle Chantine." She spoke quietly, quickly pulling her hand back to her side, then put her hands behind her back, unaware that she was blushing ever so lightly.

message 36: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "Well it's really great to meet you, Danielle! " Jake smiled at her, "I know it can be hard your first year, so if there's anything you need to know, i'll be glad to help you out!" He looked over at Araina. "But, if Araina says anything about me being annoying, don't listen to her just because she's older, okay?" he laughed.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments "Right." Danielle nodded. Why was her mind so blank? This never happened to her? She wanted to say more, she knew she didn't have to act so quiet, but she couldn't think. She just wanted to agree with what he was saying. Why?

message 38: by E (new)

E | 119 comments ((^ u ^))
"Well, it's good to meet you. Um..do you think that maybe we could be good friends in the future, right?" He closed his eyes in a sort of embaressed smile. "It'd be great if we could hang out sometime, I know exams are pretty tough, if you ever needed older-peer study help, I have learned this all before..."

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments Oh goodness. Danielle smiled. "Okay, sure. I'd like if peers help study older... All that jazz." She didn't realize that she'd messed up until after she spoke. When she did she blushed brighter and hung her head. "Um. Sorry, I'm gonna go to breakfast now, Ariana is going to take me." She looked over at Ariana through her hair, trying to avoid looking at Jake.

message 40: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "As a matter of fact I was headed there myself..." he started before noticing Danielle was trying to avoid his gaze. "But If, you guys just wanted to go, like and talk girl stuff, and...all, that's fine.. i uh, have to meet some friends- er, that's why I was running.." Realizing this was the first time he stuttered, he blushed a light rose to match his sweet smile. "I should go...then i guess i'll talk to you guys later if that's okay,, if you want to and stuff, "

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "good bye Jake, have a good day, try not to flirt with too many girls please. Now, lets go Danielle." She held out a hand.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lee walked in, his backpack heavy with books. He headed over to Jake. "What's up?"

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments "Yes." Danielle whispered, then reached out and gratefully took Ariana's hand and scuttled up to stand beside her, feeling embarrassed and confused. "Do you know what they serve for breakfast here?" She asked the taller, older girl. Now that she wasn't talking to Jake, she could speak with the maturity her parents had taught her, and actually think about what she wanted to say.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "they have most normal things, though some odd things... toast eggs sausage, that sort of thing, its really good." She smiled down at her.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((lets go to great hall))

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments ((Alrighty!))

message 47: by E (new)

E | 119 comments "Hey, Lee. Nothing much." He rubbed the back of his head questioningly. "I'm just kinda confused is all...Ariana keeps making me feel awkward when i try to make friends and that Danielle...I thought she liked me but..." Jake sighed. "Girls can be so strange"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lee nodded, thinking about Lillian. "That I can agree with," he muttered.

message 49: by E (new)

E | 119 comments The brunette shook his head slowly. " I just wanted to get to breakfast on time, but instead of eating with everyone else, I'm here questioning the behavior of girls. " Jake sighed. " oh well," he smiled, " I guess I'll just hope for the best then!"

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments ((Um, Aiyana, who is posting first? Just wondering so we don't end up waiting for each other then forgetting about it. ^-^))

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Gone (other topics)