Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Harry Potter Charries > Ravenclaw characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Andria (last edited Jun 11, 2012 10:50PM) (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments Name: Renee Du Lis Noir
Year: 5th
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201...
Personality: Renee is an individual who takes the world as a slight joke. She hardly takes much of anything seriously yet she can get easily frustrated with people who fool around. Renee is not the most organized person, her space is usually referred to as "organized chaos" and she's not the most put together individual on the outside. With clothes that often have carefully placed tears and patches for "effect," Renee prefers comfortable clothing that she can move in. When in uniform she is often found with her tie hardly put together right, pants wrinkled, shirt failed to be tucked in, and her cloak is usually hanging off one shoulder. However, despite her appearance, Renee takes her studies seriously and is often found curled in a big chair with a pile of books around her, a pot of tea and papers strewn on a table nearby. When studying she prefers to be alone, especially when actually practicing magic, but Renee always keeps a few close friends around. She's not one for parties, but will go if a friend sincerely wants her to. Her friends and care for her cat are the only things she outwardly takes seriously; as for the rest Renee just seems in the clouds.
History: Renee grew up with a muggle mother and a wizard father until her father died of a heart attack when she was four. After that her and her mother moved in with her mother's parents who were both esteemed in the magic community. Since her grandparents were usually busy and her mother being a muggle, her aunt (mother's sister) was her major magical mentor, with her mother always by her side to provide encouragement and support. Her reception of her Hogwarts acceptance letter was redundant for her family, with her aunt being the only one who showed any strong positive emotion.
Kin: Muggle Mother, Witch Aunt, Witch/Wizard Grandparents.
Crush/bf/gf: (Waiting for others)
Theme song: "The Gravel Road" by James Newton Howard
Wand: 11 1/4 inches, Pear, Unicorn Horn, Surprisingly Swishy
Other: Has a calico cat named Mina that is small for being 3 years old. She didn't have a pet when she came to Hogwarts.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2012 06:50AM) (new)

Name: Alexa (Alex) Lynch
Year: Sixth
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?start=13...
Alex has long golden brown hair that is usually in a side braid. Her face is slightly tanned, with freckles and bright, brilliant green eyes. She stands at about 5'5", and is quite thin.
Personality: Alex is very kind, but she has a sharp edge to her. She gets angry at the tiniest little things, and when she is really angry you to not want to be around. Her kind side is awesome, and she will always comfort you, try to make you feel better.
History: Alex was raised by her muggle parents in London. She lived there her whole life, helping out at the small bakery that they owned, until her letter came- which came as a surprise for everyone. When her letter came, her aunt (who is a witch) knew exactly what it was at once.
Kin: Her muggle parents, witch aunt, muggle everyone else
Crush/bf/gf/: None yet... She's open!
Theme Song: "The Story" by Brandi Carlile
Wand: Alex's wand is made of Willow, it has a Unicorn Hair core, it is fifteen inches, swishy, has an ivy pattern spiraling up it, and it is good for Charms.
Other: Alex has a small tortoiseshell cat named Norah who is nine weeks old, so she's really little. When she first came to Hogwarts, she had a barn owl named Daphne, but she died in Alex's fourth year.

message 3: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 14, 2012 02:45PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Name: Ariana Stein (that just popped into my head)
Year: 6th
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cndB0Ii2E4g...
Personality: She is kind but only when needed. she can be cruel to people. She is wicked smart, she is the smartest in her year, she got all O's on her O.W.L's.
History: She was raised in a mansion, her family was quite rich, her father and mother were both Raven's as well... she is a pureblood, and she sometimes thinks muggleborns are beneath her.
Kin: Pureblood everybody, her mother and father live in the mansion, her father does something at the ministry...
Crush/bf: Cody Collins, though shed rather die than admit it, not even her friends know.
Wand: Beech, a core of Dragon heartstring, 14 1/2 in. slightly springy... it looks a lot like Luna's.
Other: She has a black cat, named Firen (who sneaks into dormitory's and scares people at night). shell be a chaser, and team captain

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

:D Awesome charries!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2012 06:02PM) (new)

Name: Shantelle Hilton
Year: 5th
Appearance: Liz Gillies
Personality: Bit mean, socialite, can be friendly...(I hate personalities....)
History: She is the daughter of the French Minister of Magic, her dad, so she is royalty in France. She was raised in a mansion which imitates the school of the eldest child (which is her). She has 4 siblings, 1 boy, all girls which is fun for her. She bit hates her father for not being with them all the time.
Kin: Pureblooooooooood all. Related to the Potters through mum's side even though they're Ravenclaws.
Crush/bf/gf: Open :))
Wand:
Length: 12 1/2 inches Wood:English Oak Core:Dragon Flexibility:Slightly Springy
Other: She loves meddling in others' love lives :))

(Actually, I have a fanfic about her and the Marauders. I truly based her appearance on Liz Gillies when I was still addicted to VICTORiOUS, but now, I'm not.XXDDD))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (Do you want Shantelle and Ariana to be friends?)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay then :))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Just out of curiosity, aren't we only allowed to have one character?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ok, just wondered!!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ok! though isn't it hard to keep track?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian are we having prefects?

message 12: by Andria (last edited Jun 14, 2012 01:43PM) (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments Name: Cody Collins
Year: 6
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...
Cody stands at 6' with an unbalanced smile that looks like a smirk even when it isn't. He looks short from a distance which gives him a slightly trickster look until you stand next to him and realize how tall he in fact is.
Personality: Cody appears to be the typical class clown, always calling out in class and has gotten himself transformed a couple times out of professor's frustrations with him. However, Cody takes his studies very seriously, albeit his image of his social life conflicts with his internal needs to do well in school, so when he is studying he's usually in a corner of the library where only a couple people have found him, or he's throwing spells around in the dormitory. Cody is usually upbeat and plays as if he doesn't care about much, but he is the kind of guy that if someone was in trouble he'd run out of the most important meeting of his life to be there, and the kind of hidden romantic that he would slip notes or trinkets into people's bags with no name just to keep his visage.
History: Cody grew up with his two parents, his muggle father and witch mother among other muggles until he was 9 when they split. His father was seeing muggle women behind his mother's back, and ended up getting one of them pregnant. He moved with his mother near her magical friends because despite his father's disagreements that he should be a part of the muggle world, he loved the magical world. His father still writes to him occasionally, and he has seen his half-sister a few times, who is now 7, and he's cordial to her and his now step-mother, but he would much rather be at Hogwarts or visiting his mother who constantly goes to Hogsmead to visit friends she has there just to see him during their trips.
When he was 14 he tried out for the Ravenclaw Quiddich team as a gag, but he ended up one of the best beaters and got on the team. He's been playing since then.
Kin: Mother Maria, Father Brandon, step-mother Heather and half-sister Jenny.
Crush/bf/gf: He has interests, but no one has really pinned him down.
Wand: Oak, Phoenix feather, 14 3/4 inches, has a crook at the base.
Pet: His mother bought him his cat Jynx when he got his letter to Hogwarts as a celebratory present. Jynx takes care of Cody and he does her (the cat is female but most people think it's a male) but she usually knows when he's up to no good and tags along out of interest.
http://lordofmeesi.deviantart.com/art...

message 13: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments You think I could put Cody as a beater for the Quiddich team?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Cool cat, but i can't see his pic... oh and he'll have a lot of choices for Crush/gf

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Well, my character is captain and a chaser, so if its up to me, sure.

message 16: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments Sweet, let me know if the new link works. How do you put in a picture into the post instead of a link? The html is a little confusing on here. (I feel so ghetto for a college student, I should know how to do that!)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian you do < i m g then s r c= your link

without spaces

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian yep, that worked, thank you!!!

message 19: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments Sweet, Cody is in the Corridors if anyone wants to know where I'm starting the RP from.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian i know!!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Hey guys, we need a chaser, a beater and a keeper... so if you want to be one of those, post on quidditch field...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Now I'm confused...Jayne's profile is posted here by she's roleplaying in the Gryffindor dorm...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alexander Stone (Lee)
Year: 6 
Appearance: Lee is tall, muscular, and has very dark sun tanned skin. He has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair thats always falling over his eyes. He has angular features. A lot of girls consider him hot. 
Personality: Lee is very friendly, kind, and nice. He's very loving. He's also very brave. He's very energetic; he lives to run and is very fast. He is brilliant and can figure out anything easily. He's a very thoughtful person and a loyal friend. He has a lot of friends. He's very likable and popular. He's easygoing and relaxed and doesn't show off.
Blood Status: He's a half-blood. 
History: His parents got divorced when he was seven. He still visits them both. 
Kin: Parents, little step sister, she's a pureblood witch. Her name is Alexa, but everybody calls her Lia. His mother's a witch and his father is a Muggle. His stepfather is a very friendly man, also a wizard, who likes Lee and Lee likes him. 
Crush: Lillian
Theme song: (Optional) Any suggestions?
Wand: Springy wand with core of unicorn hair, 13 inches
Other: He's one of the Chasers on the Ravenclaw team. He's a very good flyer and almost never misses his goals. 

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian now we need a beater...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Calamitystar~Bjorkfeather~She's oh so special wrote: "Yeah...that's what we call human air......>.<

Thanks for Lee!! :D"

;) no prob I had fun making him.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments Name: Danielle Chantine
Year: 1st
Appearence: Young Blonde Girl Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: Spunky and bright, she is still a child and doesn't hide her feelings very well. She gets scared easily, but only by certain things. Not among them is death. She is steadfast in what she believes, and stubborn. Like many children, she believes that she knows more about the world than she really does, but unlike most children, she knows how to influence adults to believe too. She is young, she still has things to learn, but she is mature beyond her age. She grew up with good teachers, her parents, and though she comes off as an innocent, sweet, gentle little girl, inside she knows little of morals and isn't afraid of hurting people and follows what her parents tell her to do.
History: Born into a family of two. Her parents. She is an only child, her parents had attempted many times and had many miscarriages. Danielle had no real problems growing up, disciplined normally, rewarded richly, and with a bit of homework on the side. Her parents were both a Wizard and Witch, but they weren't high classed or low classed. They were the ones that were average, unnoticed. Her father was sick of it growing up, and Dani's mother adapted her husband's ideals. Dani grew up learning how to be a great witch, to put it simply. They are looking forward to her going to Hogwarts, and keeping a firm watch on her progression.
Kin: Father (Jaque: jaw-k) Mother (Madeline).
Crush/bf/gf: Wouldn't say it's a crush, but she's in awe over every guy that's older and more talented than her. (Grew up with the idea that talent and ability were everything, so that's what she looks for).
Theme song: -----
Wand: It's a plain looking pointy stick, ragged, ugly, and has a tiny stub of a little twig on it's side. Rowan wood. Inside though, is the blood of a mermaid in a little glass marble. Dani's father spent weeks searching for the mermaid, then creating it. 9 inches exactly.
Other: Danielle has no clue of what Hogwarts is really like, she just wants to do her best for her parents. She doesn't know it, but her parents will do most anything to have Danielle become the greatest Witch ever to go to Hogwarts, so that their name will finally become known to everyone and they will have respect. She has, in a word, been training since she was born for this.

message 27: by E (new)

E | 119 comments Nice Character! would you want me to make one around her age too? We don't have many 1st 2nd or 3rd years!

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments Thanks! And um... whatever floats your boat. ^-^

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian personally, yes we need more 1st 2nd 3rds.

message 30: by E (new)

E | 119 comments Name: Jake Anderson
Year:3rd
Appearence:Chocolate brown hair that comes a little past his ears. He has light blue eyes that always seem to sparkle and glasses that fall occasionally down his face. A little on the tall side with an average weight and stature.
Personality: Kinda shy but a sweet and kind guy; he is a pretty unorganized but will set down any assignment to help a friend. He devotes everything to being kind, and will help any sort of person; even lost first years (this may attribute to why so many like him each year). He can be pretty romantic when he wants to be and knows how to confort people well.

History: The Andersons are a close-knit and loving family spread all over. He had a pretty nice childhood aside from his older brother's pranks and teasing.
Kin: His main relations are his mother, father, and older brother, who pestered him often as a child
Crush/bf/gf: OPEN!
Theme song: Starry Night
Wand: fourteen inches rosewood with a phoenix feather core.
Other: Though he has a bookish composure, he is, in face, very cute, thus drawing the attention of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year girls.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments When do they get their pet? I forgot... Do they already have them or do they get them at Hogwarts?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian at dragon alley before hogwarts.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

*Diagon

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments Okey dokey! *thumbs up* Thank ya!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian yeah, i meant that, my computer has spell check...

message 36: by Elisar (last edited Jun 24, 2012 06:55AM) (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Name: Nicolette Davies
Year: 4
Appearance: http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=pretty+...

Personality: Nicolette doesn’t particularly like talking to people. She spends most of her time reading, or studying. She has few friends, and she is only kind to those who deserve kindness and her respect. Nicolette will not stand it if she doesn’t get at least an “O” on her OWLS. She considers herself a tomboy, not enjoying dances, or anything girly in particular. She isn’t looking forward to the Yule Ball coming up soon...
History: She grew up in a small town near London. Her parents being muggles, she didn’t know of her magical blood until she received her Hogwarts letter. She was afraid she would be sorted into Hufflepuff, but realized she was a Ravenclaw.

Kin: Father[Alive], Mother[Deceased] little brother (muggle)
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Pet: http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=owl&...
Skylar, her pet owl.

Crush/bf/gf: None [Currently]
Theme song: Complicated by Avril Lavigne [Once I find a potential crush]

Favourite Spell: Sectumsempra
Wand: Maple, Dragon Heartstring, 13 inches, flexible
Other: She received straight A’s in school, and has a small amulet given to her by her mother.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know if Sectumsempra counts... It's a made up one, and an evil one... Oh, never mind. You can use it :)

message 38: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Awesome! It’s my favourite spell :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

It's awesome :) Very evil, but awesome :)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Hadley, go to great hall

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

? Okay...

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Why?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian you play Shantelle.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I do?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Oh wait, no its not you, i forgot... sorry!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay! :)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian my brain isn't working...

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

That is totally fine! It's happened to me SO many times. Annoying, correct? Especially after I just get home from a trip, and I don't know what's going on...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian yes!!! it is sooooo annoying!!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed.

« previous 1