Love is Darkness (Valerie Dearborn, #1) Love is Darkness discussion

Interesting vampire series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carole I discovered this series by accident, and I was pleasantly surprised by it. Of course it ends with a cliffhanger which makes you want to jump into the next book right away.
I don't understand why I haven't heard more about this author?
Love is Darkness (Valerie Dearborn, #1) by Caroline Hanson Love is Fear (Valerie Dearborn, #2) by Caroline Hanson Love Is Mortal (Valerie Dearborn #3) by Caroline Hanson

Vendredi I discovered it by accident too I just loved it, luckily I found it after the 2nd book had been released so was able to read on - unfortunately now have to wait for the next one! Hopefully we'll hear and be able to read more from her - looking forward to the further development of the characters within this series. :oP

Bella Marie Bella wrote: "I too came across with this book accidentally...it was free at amazon can you believe it??!!this is the only book where i cant choose which one i like best the human or the vampire..wont it will be awsome as graphic novel??
"

Casha Grimes I'm on book two and it's GREAT... Team Lucus

message 5: by Ladynight (last edited Jan 08, 2014 02:00PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ladynight I found the first book on Amazon for free (kindle). I read it in a day, it was so good I couldn't stop until I finished it.
Are the other two books as good?

Also, I think it is important to add that this book series is not YA.

Vendredi I think the others are just as good - definitely not YA!