Someone Named Eva Someone Named Eva discussion

Movie?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica McCollum I heard that it was going to become a movie.

Gabe Poll really?When?

Gabe Poll Hope Hope Hope....

Danica Who do you think would be good to play Eva/Milaida?

Gabe Poll Feven wrote: "I really didn't like the book (I gave it two stars or an "okay" book) but I loved the story and what Milada was going through, I just thought the book was poorly written and very rushed. But when w..."

I disagree I think it was a AWESOME very well written story

Tara ♪ REALLY?!?!?! When I first read the book years ago, I thought that it was so great and should be a movie! (And I thought and still think that the best song to play at the beginning and/or end would be There is a Way by newworldson. It's a Christian song but actually fits phenomenally with the theme of the book.)

Lani I doubt there will be a movie. I don't even know if I would want them to make one. Never mind, I do.

Tara ♪ Yeah, I mean, people ruin SO MANY books when they make movies...

message 9: by Annika (new)

Annika im in fifth grade and my teacher mr. soly is reading my class the book i just spent 20 minutes finding videos of the book i hope there will be a movi we are only on chp.9 and i hope the book has alot more going on its cool it leaves you hanging and is sad in some parts i hope milada will find her family and live a good life

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess Lashway Movie!! Movie!!

message 11: by Holly (new)

Holly I’m in sixth grade now, and today is 5/18/19. Someone named Eva, is one of my favorite books, and they should totally make a movie. I agree with everyone saying that they need to make a movie, and disagree to those who don’t. I’m not saying that anyone is stupid, but I have my opinion, and everyone hash a word to say. 5th grade, one suggestion for the rest of the book: you may need tissues. There are some sad memory moments in there, I won’t spoil anything.

message 12: by Holly (new)

Holly Tara ♪ wrote: "REALLY?!?!?! When I first read the book years ago, I thought that it was so great and should be a movie! (And I thought and still think that the best song to play at the beginning and/or end would ..."

Ok. That’s true, but, I doubt so too.

message 13: by Holly (new)

Holly I really loved the book, and I cried through the sad parts, and I was sad when I finished the book. I can’t find the book anymore.