Awesome Video Games discussion

The Legend of Zelda > Favorite Zelda game?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I like A Link to the Past (SNES). :D

message 2: by Nina Sakura (last edited Jul 08, 2012 03:13PM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 80 comments Right now it's Twilight Princess (GameCube). I absolutely adore that game. I was really happy when I got to the end, but at the same time I felt like I lost my best friend. >.<

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate it when you finish a really good game, it makes you feel kind of empty for a little while, like watching the final episode of a favorite show or something. >.<

Twilight Princess looks like a fun game! :D

message 4: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 80 comments Chocobarbill wrote: "I have only finished Windwaker and Twilight princess, but I love the Minish cap. I think my photo explains that."
Phantom Hourglass spoiled the end of Wind Waker for me... I have Minish Cap too! Ezlo reminds me of Navi.

Claire wrote: "I hate it when you finish a really good game, it makes you feel kind of empty for a little while, like watching the final episode of a favorite show or something. >.<

Twilight Princess looks like ..."

Yes! Like when I watched the end of K-on!, which was really sad.
It is a fun game!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, your photo does explain that. :)

Yeah, kind of like when I finished watching that Nicktoon Avatar, I was sad when it was over.

Cool.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I would have been depressed if that had happened. >.< Good thing it didn't.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it looks like a fun game. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome, I might get it for my birthday. :D

message 9: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments TWILIGHT PRINCESS! midna is the best :) i have played, Minish Cap, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Link to the Past, and Skyward Sword :)

message 10: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments Zane wrote: "you know, when your having a discussion and somebody comes out and says something random, isn't that annoying? :P"

I'm just answering the favorite zelda game thing... you know the topic..

message 11: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments Zane wrote: ":) yeah... but..."

xD if u write a comment the person your talking to will see it anyway xP

message 12: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments Zane wrote: "I kno but I find it weird when you are expecting a reply from someone and... never mind."

oh well xP and awesome name it reminded me of zant xD

message 13: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments Zane wrote: "Big fan of twilight princess? yeah, I liked Zant, till he became a boss and was to easy."

big fan of all the zelda games xDD even wearing my shirt right now for it xD Yeah I think the only thing wrong with TP was the bosses were too easy. If only they were slightly for difficult. I mean the skyward sword bosses don't really have looks...but they are slightly harder

message 14: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments Zane wrote: "I liked twilight princess, but I wish it had more side quests."

Twilight Princess is my favorite :) People said ocarina of time was better but to be honest I think Twilight Princess had more personality to it :) i liked all the emotion

message 15: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments Zane wrote: "yeah but I didn't like the ending. NO WANT NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I liked the ending :) they left it open so anything could happen. Though when midna left that was dramatic man xD :c it was sad i was like "Its...over? WHYYY!!1

message 16: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments Zane wrote: "I don't think you misused everything there."

>:3 there should be a zelda game coming for the WiiU soon.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome. :D

message 18: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments Claire wrote: "Awesome. :D"

:D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

-^O^-

message 20: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 80 comments Aria N. wrote: "Zane wrote: "Big fan of twilight princess? yeah, I liked Zant, till he became a boss and was to easy."

big fan of all the zelda games xDD even wearing my shirt right now for it xD Yeah I think the..."

The bosses were a lot easier than I expected, especially Ganondorf. And yeah, I agree with you, I'd have to say I like Twilight Princess better than Ocarina of Time.

message 21: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "Aria N. wrote: "Zane wrote: "Big fan of twilight princess? yeah, I liked Zant, till he became a boss and was to easy."

big fan of all the zelda games xDD even wearing my shirt right now for it xD ..."

i am disappointed in the look of the skyward sword bosses and the fact they were trickier than the TP bosses

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, probably the next LoZ game will be on the 3DS, but I'm not really sure, though.

message 23: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments theres going to be 2 the WiiU one will probably take a few years to make and then there will also be a 3ds one

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME! :D

message 25: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments :D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

-:::^-O-^:::-

message 27: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III My favorite is Ocarina of Time. Second is Wind Waker.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Those are both super awesome Zelda games. :D

message 29: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 123 comments :D

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

-^O<-