Die Hard Book Readers discussion

Moderators > Do you want to be a moderator?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, The Main Leader and Founder of this group (last edited Jun 11, 2012 05:27PM) (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 135 comments Mod
I would love to have a new moderator since I'm not going to be in Goodreads starting on Saturday for summer camp. I will be back on this website one day after the end of summer camp.

I have a few questions to ask about why you want to be a moderator.

1. How much experience do you have in be a moderator?

2. How active will you be, if you selected for this postion?

3. Why do you want to be a moderator for this group?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 89 comments Mod
1. How much experience do you have in be a moderator? I am currently a moderator in approximately 19 groups. Two of them I've created.

2. How active will you be, if you selected for this postion? I am on (pretty much) every day and anything in the group of importance I can attend to it right away.

3. Why do you want to be a moderator for this group? I like this group a lot and I have a lot of experience with being a moderator and I always have good ideas.

Thank you very much. Have fun in summer camp!

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cloaknquill) 1) I have been a moderator for two months. I enjoy it. I love making challenges and talking with fellow book lovers. I am very serious about being a moderator for another group. I enjoy it and love seeing members enjoying the challenges/talks etc.

2) I'm very active. I'm on more than once a day. Notifications are sent straight to my phone. My phone is always with me.

3) I want to be a moderator for this group because you all seem to be dedicated as much as I am to this. Books are my passion and I would love to share my passion with the rest of you.