medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Katarin's Chamber

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (last edited Jun 11, 2012 04:45PM) (new)

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Kyri came in and straightened up the bed. Pulling the comforter to the crisp and spraying the room lightly with perfume.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) She also brought in some newly made gowns and some maternal wear for Katarin later on. Then she left the room to bring a plate of pastries.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Kyri came back into the room with the plate of pastries.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((she doesn't talk by choice))

Kyri bowed her head and gave a faint smile.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Kyri followed Katarin out and silently headed towards the servants courtiers.

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren knocked on Katarins door "It is Loren." she annoucned

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren opened the door and closed it behind her "Katarin we must go see your son you are to raise him." she blurted out

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "This magical Unicorn told me that a little boy was in the village causing trouble and he needs his mother to care for him now, I know it sounds odd but it is true, please come with me." she pleaded

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Okayy))

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Queen Maria upon seeing Katarin's shoulder the queen became pale. She came over to her and looked at the wound.
"What happened Katarin?" she asked frantically.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The queen sat beside her, "May I look at it Katarin?"

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The queen removed the bandaged and her breath caught, "This will need stitches," she said about the deep wound, then went into Katarin's bathroom and brought out some medical thread and a cleaned needle. She looked to Katarin to see if she was fine with it.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Queen Maria frowned and put one of her hands on Katarin's cheek, "But what about your son? And your friends? People look up to you Katarin. And some depend on you." she looked at Sam as she said the last sentence.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The queen smiled to herself and cleaned the wound good before she started stitching it together.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I would like that," the queen said.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Queen Maria followed Katarin out of the room.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((yes(:))