Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Warriors RP! > ShadowClan Camp

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Role play in ShadowClan camp))

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Duskstar stepped out of her den. She streched and enjoyed the warm sunshine on her back.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkpaw stretched and padded out of the apprentice den. He yawned, then stuck his head back into the den. "Faithpaw!" he called softly. "Wake up sleepy head!"

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Faithpaw blinked open her eyes. "What's wrong, Darkpaw? I'm sleeping." She grumbled good-naturally.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's dawn!" he purred. "I want to go on the dawn patrol! I wonder if Duskstar will let me..."

Faithpaw scrambled up. Then she shook herself and padded out of the den, brushing past her brother. "I don't know, maybe you could ask her." She scanned the clearing for their mother and spotted her in front of her den. "There she is!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkpaw nodded and ran over to her. "Duskstar? Could I join the dawn patrol?"

Duskstar purred and answered, "Well, where is your mentor?"

((Since he has no mentor, what should we do? There aren't even more warriors...))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((We could make some... I could make Faithpaw's mentor, and you could make Darkpaw's... Or we could ask some other people to do it.))

((Well, I'm not sure if anyone is on except us...okay, Panem is online but she's busy I think...I'll just make Darkpaw's mentor :D))

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2012 10:12AM) (new)

((I'll make Faithpaw's))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkpaw looked around, "I'm not sure... Mistleaf?" he called.

((Thanks!))

Mistleaf heard her apprentice's call as she came into camp. "Yes, Darkpaw?" She called back as she dropped her catch on the fresh-kill pile.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"May I go to the Gathering?" Darkpaw looked hopeful.

((Did he ask Duskstar or Mistleaf?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mistleaf, but Duskstar can answer if you want.))

((Oh, okay))

Duskstar purred. "If Mistleaf thinks it's okay." She turned to Mistleaf.
Mistleaf chuckled and answered, "Well Darkpaw, I'll consider it if you come hunting with me."
Faithpaw looked up and begged, "Can I come too?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkpaw looked happily at his mentor, "Thank you Mistleaf! Of course I'll come hunting!"

"Good. And Faithpaw, of course you can come."
"Thank you!" Faithpaw purred.
"Okay, let's go." Mistleaf meowed and nodded respectfully to her leader before bounding toward the entrance. Faithpaw hurried after her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2012 11:08AM) (new)

Darkpaw dipped his head to his leader and ran after Mistleaf and Faithpaw.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Darktalon was in his nest, fidgeting in his sleep. He was dreaming about his dead mother and sister in the forest, running from a giant fox.

Darktalon sprinted after the kit and the mother, but no matter what he tried, he never gained speed to pass the vicious fox in front of him. "Mother!" He cried. He could never remember his mother's name in these kind of dreams. "Moonkit!" He lunged at the fox, but missed way off. The forest seemed to go on forever, and eventually, the fox caught up with Moonkit and Darktalon's mother, and it killed both in a flash. "No!!" Darktalon screeched.

Darktalon sat up quickly, being woken from his terrifying dream. Be look around the den. He had so many of these nightmares before, but they all seemed to changed even just the slightest thing, but still enough to scare him.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Dapplekit opened her eyes to a bright new day. She got up, stretched, and padded out of the nursery and into the cool morning air. Then, she heard something, a cry from the warriors den. Dapplekit walked to the entrance of the den and found Darktalon awake. "Are you okay?" she asked.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

When he didn't answer, she sighed and walked back out of the den. Dapplekit went over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a frog. She carried it over to her favorite spot: under the tallest pine tree in camp that she called the Tall Pine.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

When she had finished her frog, she went over to the entrance of the nursery and yowled, "I'm so bored! There's nothing to do in camp. I want be an apprentice. I'm old enough!" And she kicked dust around the place, saying over and over again, "I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, and I'm bored." Dapplekit was oblivious to the cats watching her with confused expressions. She grew so frustrated she jumped up and down, pounding more dust around the camp. "There's nobody to play with!" she shouted again, and flopped down on her side in the middle of camp.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherflight was bothered by the young kit's wailing, so she walked out of the warriors den to confront Dapplekit. The second she walked out of the den, she began to cough. "Dapplekit! What are you doing? This dust is so thick it could choke a fox!"

Dapplekit stopped her stomping and turned to see Featherflight glaring at her. She hung her head. "Sorry Featherflight. It's just there's no other kits to play with. I'm so bored."

Featherflight coughed once more and softened her eyes a bit. "Here," she meowed. "Let's play a game. I have no duties to attend to yet."

Dapplekit percked up.

"Find me a beetle, a stick as long as your tail, and a feather."

Dapplekit was a little disappointed. These were games for kits! In a few more days she would be an apprentice. But she took the game over Featherflight's sharp tongue. "Ok!" she mewed, and raced off to find the objects.

Featherflight sighed as she watched her go. She was hungry so she went over to the fresh kill pile. It was almost empty, so she called to her leader, "Duskstar! May I find a cat to lead a hunting patrol that I can be apart of?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Dapplekit walked around camp, nose to the ground, looking for her objects. She thought she heard something and was distracted. In that small moment, her nose knocked into something. It was a stick! Dapplekit measured the length with her tail. It was close enough. Now for the beetle and feather!

She trekked around, sometimes getting under the warrior's paws. "Sorry," she squeaked, and moved to a different area. Dapplekit sighed again. "I'm still bored. Maybe if I hurry back to Featherflight, she will have something better planned. I would find the rest of the objects faster if I were out of camp..." She rose from her spot and looked towards the camp entrance. Then she looked around the camp for any sign of any cat that would see her. Nobody was around. She padded towards the entrance. When she got there she stopped. "What am I doing?" she meowed to herself again. "If I want to be leader, I can't just go running off!" She turned her tail to the entrance to begin her search again.

It was almost sunhigh when Dapplekit had found everything and brought her feather, beetle, and tail-long stick to Featherflight. But she was sleeping. She sighed with her tail and ears low and padded out of the nursery once more.

Mistleaf hurried back to camp, yowling, "Duskstar!"

Duskstar lifted her head sleepily from where she was sunning herself and meowed, "Yes?"

Mistleaf gasped for breath as she stopped in front of her leader. "I was in the forest with Faithpaw, Toadfoot ((forgot his name)) and Darkpaw and we smelled something odd. We think it were rogues."

"Rogues?" Duskstar echoed. "On our territory?"

Mistleaf nodded.

Duskstar narrowed her eyes. Then she nodded and got up, yowling, "Let all cats gather around to hear my words!"

Faithpaw crept into camp, wanting to hear what Duskstar would announce.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Dapplekit padded over, her game finished.

((can she be made an apprentice here? its been decided the deputy(i think Toadfoot) is to be my mentor. but its up to you.))

(Nah, not Toadfoot, Jayshadow (: but yeah, she can be made an apprentice now))

When all the cats gathered Duskstar raised her head and announced clearly, "Mistleaf has just come to me to tell me that she and her patrol have smelled rogues on our territory. Since we do not know how many rogues there are or what they want I have decided to make Dapplekit an apprentice for this upcoming threat."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jayshadow? i know its Calamity's cat...lemme check before anything))

Dapplekit's eyes widened. She had been waiting for this moment her whole life! She quickly licked her chest, smoothing out the fur.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah. you're right. Jayshadow.))

((Yeah, it's Jayshadow, I'm sure. He's Duskstar's mate and the deputy ^^))

"Dapplekit, you have reached the age of six moons and it's time for you to become an apprentice. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Dapplepaw," she smiled as her gaze wandered around the crowd and sought out the wonderful cat she would always love. "Your mentor will be Jayshadow. I hope he will pass down everything he knows to you. Jayshadow, you have shown yourself ready for an apprentice and you will mentor Dapplepaw. You have shown yourself loyal and courageous and I expect you to pass down everything you know down to this apprentice."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Dapplepaw's eyes glittered with happiness. She touched her leader's chin, then went to greet her mentor. Finally, she was finally an apprentice.

Duskstar's gaze followed Dapplepaw as she went to touch noses with her mate. She purred and let her gaze wander around her clanmates. They looked good now, but soon leaf-bare would start and then prey would be rare and tension would rise between the Clans and they'll be unable to avoid battles that were sure to come. She sighed at the thought of battles and at the thought of the wounded cats. Why does it have to be like this? Why do we always have to fight? Why do cats have to die for these almost always useless fights? Duskstar shook her head to clear her mind of these thoughts, she couldn't doubt or her Clan would begin to doubt too.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Dapplepaw ran up to her mentor and touched his nose.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's the matter, Jayshadow?" she asked, her voice still full of joy.

"Jayshadow," Duskstar meowed sharply.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Runningwhisper slipped into camp, carrying a huge pigeon in her jaws. She dropped it on the fresh-kill pile.

message 40: by Ceciliana (new)

Ceciliana (emmyrox912) | 17 comments ((hey is it possible that just a random cat can pop in a t any time, cuz i rlly wanna join... my cat is Blackheart, she-cat warrior. Green eyes all black.... yah))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, they can, but I'd stay on topic, otherwise it's likely the character will be ignored... *experience))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah...seems this is inactive. Makes me sad *tear*))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah. I love warriors, but i think the others are growing out of it or forgetting...))

message 44: by Ceciliana (new)

Ceciliana (emmyrox912) | 17 comments ((yah just like im obseessed with owls cuz of gaurdians of ga'hoole but stopped at the 8th book. :))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((those ones are good too. hey, i have a group for those books, an rp/discussion if you wanna join :) ))