Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Warriors RP! > ThunderClan Camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 245 (245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Role play in ThunderClan camp))

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Honeywing padded out of the medicine cat den. She looked around and looked for her sister. I guess it's pretty boring for a medicine cat if there aren't any hurt cats.. Honeywing remarked in her mind.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern purred as she saw her sister and bounded over to her. "Hello Honeywing!" she purred.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern nodded respectfully at Sparkstar.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Honeywing looked up and purred. "Hey Willowfern. What's up?"

Ripplewind slipped out of the warriors den. He looked around and spotted Honeywing and her sister, Willowfern talking and then he spotted Sparkstar. He bounded forward and purred, licking Sparkstar's ears affectional. "Hey Sparkstar."

"Ouch!" Ripplewind jumped back. Then he shook his head and meowed, "Why are you distracted? Did you receive a prohecy? Should I get Honeywing?" He already turned around to call her.

Ripplewind turned around. "What do you mean, 'not exactly'?"

Ripplewind followed Sparkstar into her den. "So, what's bothering you?"

((Bye :(.)

"So you did receive a prophecy!" Ripplewind exclaimed.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing, really," Willowfern meowed.

"Sorry." Ripplewind slapped his tail across his mouth. "I'll be quiet now." He mumbled.

"Yeah...it's boring to be a medicine cat if nobody is hurt." Honeywing joked.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern purred in amusement, "That is very true, Honeywing."

Honeywing purred back. "What should we do then?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern thought for a moment, "We could... Go out in the forest!"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Honeywing purred.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's go then!" Willowfern meowed.

Hadley Star •I love Harry Potter!• wrote: ""Let's go then!" Willowfern meowed."

"Okay, great." Honeywing got up and bounded over to the entrance.

"Of course." Ripplewind sensed that Sparkstar didn't want to talk about it. "Let's go." He entwined his tail with hers before standing up.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern bounded after her sister, "Shall we hunt? Or just go for a walk?"

"Just go for a walk." Honeywing replied and went off into the forest.

((Continued there))

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Whitepaw sat in the sunlight, groooming himself. He wondered where his mentor was. He looked up, wanting to go hunting.

Icepaw slept in the Appeentice's den. She fidgetted in her sleep, dreaming about being in a battle with ShadowClan.

((Icepaw and Whitepaw need mentors!!))

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments ((Sure... Maybe Whitepaw?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Tawnypaw emerged from the forest, his jaws full of horsetail. He walked across camp and into the medicine den. A few moments later, he reemerged and walked over to Whitepaw. "Is Icepaw still asleep?" he meowed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern padded into camp and dropped her herbs in front of her sister's den.

Honeywing followed Willowfern into camp and rushed into the medicine cat den. She dropped the catmint on the little pile of catmint, poked her head out of the den, took the herbs her sister got and dropped them on the pile.

Ripplewind trotted after Sparkstar.

Honeywing looked up, nodded absently at Sparkstar and disappeared in the medicine cat den.

Ripplewind purred.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Tawnypaw got up from beside Icepaw and followed Honeywing into the medicine den.

"Tawnypaw?" Honeywing didn't raise her head to look, she was sorting out the herbs that were too old and couldn't be used anymore.

Cherryblossom got out of the nursery and went straight over to the medicine cat den. "Tawnypaw?" She called questioning.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, Honeywing, its me. i collected some catmint; we were running low..." Then he heard his mother calling. He walked to the entrance of the den where Cherryblossom was waiting.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Calamity~STAND BACK-Creativity in motion~Steampunk wrote: "Sparkstar turned her head. "Willowfern!" She purred. "What were you doing out so early?""

Willowfern turned to Sparkstar. "I needed to stretch my legs," she purred.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern nodded, looking amused.

Honeywing wanted to tell Tawnypaw something but in that moment Cherryblossom called and Tawnypaw walked away. Honeywing sighed and carried on with her work.

Cherryblossom purred at the sight of her son. "Tawnypaw!" She bounded forward and licked his ear.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perhaps you should rest," Willowfern suggested.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Tawnypaw nosed his mother's cheek. "What is it? Is there something you need? Herbs? Company?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern purred. "Oh, Sparkstar, I don't know... You really should rest if you're tired."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern purred and padded closer to her leader. "Rest," she said gently, licking Sparkstar's shoulder.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern looked at her for a moment, then stepped back. "All right," she meowed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern dipped her head and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She picked a blackbird from the pile and tucked her paws underneath her to eat.

Alexis wrote: "Tawnypaw nosed his mother's cheek. "What is it? Is there something you need? Herbs? Company?""

"Ah, no," Cherryblossom shook her head. "I just wanted to see how you are." She drew back and eyed her son from head to toe.

Honeywing sighed and poked her head out of the den. She saw her apprentice talking with his mother and decided not to interrupt. She slipped out of her den and walked over to Sparkstar, grabbing a mouse.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan V. S. wrote: "Alexis wrote: "Tawnypaw nosed his mother's cheek. "What is it? Is there something you need? Herbs? Company?""

"Ah, no," Cherryblossom shook her head. "I just wanted to see how you are." She drew b..."

I'm fine, Cherryblossom. Nothing to worry about. But how are YOU?

Steampunk Calamity~Step back...CREATIVITY CREATING wrote: "Sparkstar nudged her raven closer to Honeywing. "Would you rather share?" She smiled warmly."

Honewying looked up at Sparkstar, looked down at her mouse, looked at the raven and then looked back at Sparkstar. "Sure," She purred and put the mosue back on the fresh-kill pile.

"Oh, I'm fine," Cherryblossom answered, trying to push the worry out of her mind. "Do you like being a medicine cat?" Cherryblossom apruptly changed the subject, avoiding Tawnypaw's gaze.

Honeywing took a bite of the raven, mumbling, "This is good." and pushed it back to Sparkstar.

((Have to go, bye!))

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 13, 2012 03:06PM) (new)

Megan V. S. wrote: ""Oh, I'm fine," Cherryblossom answered, trying to push the worry out of her mind. "Do you like being a medicine cat?" Cherryblossom apruptly changed the subject, avoiding Tawnypaw's gaze."

"Why would'nt I?" he paused. "You're not fine, are you? You know you can talk to me. You know, Honeywing says thats not healthy, keeping those kinds of secrets." Tawnypaw had almost said Jayfeather.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfpaw stood in the middle of a patch of ferns, his pelt still soaked with dew. His eyes had a faraway look in them.

Stonepaw was asleep in the apprentice den.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Fernpaw awoke, and looked around the den. She stood, stretched, and prodded her brother with a slender forepaw. "Stonepaw," she said quietly.

« previous 1 3 4 5