Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Warriors Character Creation! > ThunderClan character creation!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2012 07:50AM) (new)

Hey guys! Here you can create your kitty/kitties in ThunderClan! Here's the format, and you can add things as you wish but please don't take anything off of it! (Panem, you can tell me if you want me to change it):

Name:
Age (in moons):
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Kin:
Mate/Kits:
History:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 24, 2012 09:27AM) (new)

Name: Willowfern
Age (in moons): 17 moons
Appearance: Willowfern is a pale gray she-cat with orange and brown spots. She is slightly fluffy, very small, and has green eyes.
Personality: Willowfern would die for her clan. She is super loyal, kind, and fierce in battle. She loves kits, and really wants some, but she's deputy. Her clan always comes first, so no kits (at least for now)...
Strengths and Weaknesses: Willowfern is a really good warriors, but not the best hunter. She is really good at climbing trees.
Kin: Her parents are dead, her sister is Honeywing.
Mate/Kits: Open...
History: Willowfern was born to a ThunderClan mother and father, but they both died two moons later. She and her sister were raised by the whole clan.
Other: She mentors Icepaw.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
I'll make Honeywing, can she be the medicine cat?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!!

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Thanks (:

Name: Honeywing
Appearance:
description
Personality: She's gentle and wise, but she is very insecure about herself since her mentor died early and she had to become a medicine cat very early.
Strengths: Medicine
Weaknesses: Her sister. She always tries to keep her in camp if she's wounded and she would always treat her before her other clanmates
Kin: Willowfern (sister)
Mate/Kits: Actually forbidden but anyway :) OPEN!
History: Honeywing and Willowfern were born to a ThunderClan mother and father, but they both died two moons later. She and her sister were raised by the whole clan.
Other: -

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She's awesome!

Yeah, she is! Willowfern is cool too (: I like the name

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too (: It's what I call my kitty. Her name is Willow, but I call her Willowfern.

That's cool (: I don't have a cat anymore ):

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

): Sad...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian i have six... that is sad :'(

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I have two... my other one is Frodo, and I sometimes call him Lionblaze (:

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh! Awesome picture! :D And name! And all of it! :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome, all supreme Panemstar! :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry. Forgive me, Calamitystar *bows head* :D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

*strikes dramatic pose* Why thank you, Calamitystar!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahaha :D yay!!

I'll make the mate of Sparkstar!!

Name: Ripplewind
Appearance:
description
Personality: He's rather quiet and doesn't like to speak up in Clan meetings. He can not fight very well but is exellant in hunting. He isn't hostile and doesn't try to solve problems with fighting.
Strengths: He is exellent in hunting
Weaknesses: He can not fight very well
Kin: Dead
Mate/Kits: Sparkstar/None
History: Normal, normal, normal
Other: -

No problem :) I like him actually, glad I made him :D

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments *raises hand* I like to start at the beginning when it comes to this sort of rp. Would I be able to make someone's kit? (or two).

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm... The only mates are Sparkstar and Ripplewind, and they could have kits... But that's up to Victoria and Calamity.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments I figured they could be possible parents, but I don't want to push it on them. Also, some cat could just be without a mate, like their mate died or something or other. ~-~ .... I feel like I'm godmodding...... Um. Yeah... Or I can cause a little drama for my charrie, and have them be abandoned from another clan, but they don't know which, and a cat from Thunderclan took them in? Um...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's see... My cat Willowfern could have adopted them. But she's deputy, so she's really busy...

I can make a queen. Well, I'll make one anyway xD

Name: Cherryblossom
Appearance:
description
Personality: Cherryblossom is a loyal cat, who would defend her Clan, her kits or her mate. She would never give up, even if the situation looks like it can't be won. She tries to solve problems without fighting but if she does have to fight, she fights with the strength of TigerClan. She is not afraid to brake the warrior code if it's best for her Clan. ((She's almost like Firestar))
Strengths: Loyal, not afraid of anything
Weaknesses: She breaks the warrior code if she thinks it's best for her Clan, she was a kittypet once and if someone calls her 'Kittypet' she get's very angry
Kin: Tawnypaw (son)
Mate/Kits: NEEDED!/OPEN
History: She was a kittypet once, but she decided to leave
Other: When she was a kittypet she was called Blossom and she requested that her warrior name is 'Cherryblossom'

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments So, could she take care of my kit?

message 33: by (Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (last edited Jun 24, 2012 09:49AM) (new)

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Name: Icepaw
Appearance: She has short silver fur, black tail-tip and paws, and blue eyes.
Personality: Icepaw is an enthusiastic and caring apprentice, and loves hunting. She is sometimes forgetful, but also fierve in battle.
Strenghs and Weaknesses: Her strengh is being a great hunter, but her weaknesses are being forgetful and a klutz.
Kin: Whitepaw (Brother)
Mate/kits: Too young
History: Icepaw was found at the edge of Clan territory with her brother when they were 2 moons. ThunderClan brought them into the Clan and raised to be Warriors.
Other: Her mentor is Willowfern.

Name: Whitepaw
Appearance: Pure white fur with blue eyes. HE IS NOT DEAF!!!
Personality: Whitepaw is outgoing and adventurous, but also daring and gets into trouble often. He cares alot about his sister, and will defend her at all costs.
Strenghs And Weaknesses: His strengh is being an excellent fighter, and his weaknesses is being foolish and daring.
Kin: Icepaw (sister)
Mate/kits: Too young
Hostory: When he was 2 moons old, he was found at the edge of Clan territory with his sister. They were brought into ThunderClan and raised to become Warriors.
Other: He is fiercely protective of his sister. Though some cats think he is deaf because of his white fur and blue eyes, he is NOT deaf. His mentor is Sparkstar.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowfern can mentor Icepaw, if you'd like!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! :D

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

can i be an apprentice for Honeywing? (the medicine cat)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet! i'll create my character!! ^^

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 15, 2012 10:29AM) (new)

Name:Tawnypaw -> Tawnyfeather (Tawnypaw right now)
Appearance: http://www.catiodesigns.com/wp-conten...
Personality: has an attitude, cares for the Clan, wants to do his best for the Clan
Strengths: herbs
Weaknesses: his attitude can get in the way...
Kin:Cerryblossom (mother)
Mate/Kits: too young
History: strenghts in medicine and dreams of StarClan, a StarClan cat told him he needed to become a medicine cat
Other: mentored by Honeywing and a StarClan cat(Jayfeather; Tawnypaw is later named after him. The medicine cats visit the Moonpool and Honeywing names Tawnypaw.) since Honeywing is still kinda learning, the same StarClan cat (Jayfeather) that told him to be a medicine cat teaches him and then Tawnypaw helps Honeywing (when she needs it)
NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT JAYFEATHER BUT TAWNYPAW.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

can i be Cherryblossom's kit? i know she doesnt even have t have a mate, but we can work around it, cant we? like, no one but Cherryblossom knows, i could be half Clan (not calling you disloyal Cherryblossom, just a suggestion!!)

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 20, 2012 08:51AM) (new)

I don't know, I'll let Megan answer that. Great character, though!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadley Star •Don't let the Muggles get you down• wrote: "I don't know, I'll ket Megan answer that. Great character, though!!"

XD

That's great Alexis (: and yes, he can be half Clan , that's no problem. So we just need someone who can make the tom Cherryblossom had kits with :D in wich Clan should he be?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan V. S. wrote: "That's great Alexis (: and yes, he can be half Clan , that's no problem. So we just need someone who can make the tom Cherryblossom had kits with :D in wich Clan should he be?"

RiverClan? idk. it doesnt matter^^ i'm not picky. but i can make the tom if i have too.

Well, I don't care either :D let's say the tom is in ShadowClan, okay?

« previous 1